Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari (28168 Views)

Herdsmen/farmer's Clashes: PMB Orders Assessment Of Damage In Benue, Others / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari's Scheduled Visit To Taraba, Benue, Others / IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Angelawhite(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Omenkalives
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by chernest2002: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Foreign terrorist is now protecting Nigerian cows, I know that this government can lie but i don't know it has gotten to this extends, Buhari is a terrorist, period!
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by poseidon12: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
The research publication posted by Dr Doyin Okupe demystified the Fulani herdsmen issue. According to the publication, the herds of cattle are owned by Nigerian Fulani elite, who are also members of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association. The herdsmen themselves are poor Fulani, recruited by these elite owners. These owners also recruit a security team made up of Fulani from Nigeria and neighboring West African countries to protect the cattle. They are armed by the cattle owners. They don't go together with the herds but they stay close. These are the ones doing killings. They also get assistance from the Fulanis in the military and police. That is why they seem to be invincible.
So, yes some of the killer herdsmen are foreigners. But they are known by the Fulani elite for whom they work.
Buhari, being a Fulani elite and cattle rearer, knows who are doing the killings. He can end the killings if he wants to. The leadership of the Miyetti Allah should be held accountable for the killings. They know the killers because they hire them. We don't have a President of Nigeria. What we have is a President of Fulani nation.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by poseidon12: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Desyner:
What about the gun carrying ones, who employ them?

They are employed by the Miyetti Allah.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Solorrman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
DerideGull:
Until non-Muslims and the entire people of the southern Nigeria start to carry AK-47 openly as do the herdsmen and endeavor bear arms for protection, they will remain victims of well planned and orchestrated Islamic expansionism carried through the so-called Fulani herdsmen. Only a fool stands at a place when if informed there is impending catastrophic danger. Every project carried out by the military regimes in Nigeria and governments led by a Fulani folk has a strategic undertone that will enhance rapid deployment of Islamic soldiers to the south part of Nigeria.
yes u have to buy the gun and start killing people that are muslims even if the are ibibio, mind u how u talk trash,having a gun to u people can be devastating to u also bkos no sane human being would just sit and be seeing u kill him without him doing any wrong to u,beside if thats ur wish so be it,we will also defend ourselves to death,its u that fears of death but to us death is a congratulatory approach and a sign of fighting the evil,how dare u kill aany muslim just bkos the said fulani are muslims,for example what did igbo muslim perpetrated on u ? Did the muslims in ur region kills u ? why dnt u hold Ak to fight the carnage of abduction in ur area to avoid ur people killing u,does jesus taught u to burn a thief with tyres,no he never said that and that definately means u are a culprit in supporting a jungle justice for killing a thief,all u know is kill kill kill anybody that is unbeliever even in peace,owning a gun as u said shall be the first move that u will some day regret,we do not support fulani or whoever but its not right that u steriotypically combine the whole islam in ur selfish interest,we hate killings even if somebody worship a stone let him be,let do bussiness,let share peace if his people attack u then go and attack thesame people not him bkos he do u no harm. We do believe in God and to him our return so if ttouching muslims is ur only solution so be it,we were ready to die since kiddy time. Lastly i dnt read replies but i know people like u must i mean must reply me but its useless i quit reading replies since 2012 thats why i have 398 replies now
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by awakeupcall4all(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nigga fuc.k you...No one cares if you read reply or not...You are nothing but an islamic terrorist....You will be shocked as to what is coming for you...Senseless idiot typing some incoherent nonsense with horrible English lexicon typical of an half-baked islamic education receive by you lots..I can sense your IQ from here and i am afraid you might even be an im.becile.
Solorrman:
yes u have to buy the gun and start killing people that are muslims even if the are ibibio, mind u how u talk trash,having a gun to u people can be devastating to u also bkos no sane human being would just sit and be seeing u kill him without him doing any wrong to u,beside if thats ur wish so be it,we will also defend ourselves to death,its u that fears of death but to us death is a congratulatory approach and a sign of fighting the evil,how dare u kill aany muslim just bkos the said fulani are muslims,for example what did igbo muslim perpetrated on u ? Did the muslims in ur region kills u ? why dnt u hold Ak to fight the carnage of abduction in ur area to avoid ur people killing u,does jesus taught u to burn a thief with tyres,no he never said that and that definately means u are a culprit in supporting a jungle justice for killing a thief,all u know is kill kill kill anybody that is unbeliever even in peace,owning a gun as u said shall be the first move that u will some day regret,we do not support fulani or whoever but its not right that u steriotypically combine the whole islam in ur selfish interest,we hate killings even if somebody worship a stone let him be,let do bussiness,let share peace if his people attack u then go and attack thesame people not him bkos he do u no harm. We do believe in God and to him our return so if ttouching muslims is ur only solution so be it,we were ready to die since kiddy time. Lastly i dnt read replies but i know people like u must i mean must reply me but its useless i quit reading replies since 2012 thats why i have 398 replies now
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by kokomilala(m): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2018
The price of internal security is eternal vigilance. With the death of Gaddafi, a visionary state would have prepared for the foraging of these terrorists into Nigeria, considering that Libya borders Niger Republic and Niger is more or less a near failed state. Whatever happened to our intelligence gathering? I don't know. After the death of Gaddafi, the fighters were not demilitarised and demobilised. The arms and ammunition have got into the hands of these idiots. It's no coincidence that terrorism thrives in failed states and near failed states. Libya now, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Iraq and etc. If you like it add Nigeria.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by sayisayi(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2018
poseidon12:
The research publication posted by Dr Doyin Okupe demystified the Fulani herdsmen issue. According to the publication, the herds of cattle are owned by Nigerian Fulani elite, who are also members of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association. The herdsmen themselves are poor Fulani, recruited by these elite owners. These owners also recruit a security team made up of Fulani from Nigeria and neighboring West African countries to protect the cattle. They are armed by the cattle owners. They don't go together with the herds but they stay close. These are the ones doing killings. They also get assistance from the Fulanis in the military and police. That is why they seem to be invincible.
So, yes some of the killer herdsmen are foreigners. But they are known by the Fulani elite for whom they work.
Buhari, being a Fulani elite and cattle rearer, knows who are doing the killings. He can end the killings if he wants to. The leadership of the Miyetti Allah should be held accountable for the killings. They know the killers because they hire them. We don't have a President of Nigeria. What we have is a President of Fulani nation.

GBAM x1000
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by bamoski(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2018
fiizznation:
The security agencies have to tighten up their belts. Some mischievious people are out there to create problems for the country

Keep quiet my friend.

You have no right to talk on this killer herdsmen issue angry
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by baralatie(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2018
poseidon12:
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Amhappy(f): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2018
That's the armed security outfit hired by the cattle owners to protect their cattle and kill anyone who interferes in their cattle business. They are the ones that does the killing not the poor herdsmen. So its not surprising if they hire ISWA or Al-Qaeda
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by CioAngels(f): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2018
See how Daura, DSS belittled himself with open naked lies. Why are the foreign Fulani bent on destroying Nigeria why the real Nigerian owners are watching with Happiness? Daura, your lies are of foolishness thinking. The Emir of Kano and Sultan Sokoto owned up by saying they are the Fulani herdsmen patrons and the herdsmen are on revenge mission for killing 800 cows which police never saw. Elrufai said kill one Fulani dozens of non Fulani will go as a of pay back, he has a phrase for this which i cant remember. They are foreigners, yet, our security operative look the other way. Why, the Fulani elites are killing Nigerians? why is Fulani businessmen forcing Nigerians out of their land for cows? One would have expected Buratai to do phyton dance on the terrorists Fulani herdsmen and not innocent SE, SW, SS and ND. Instead of going to kill the supposed IS Fulani foreign terrorist, No, Buratai went to the southern states to study terrain on how to overrun the south for their evil agenda. Daura, kindly find a respectable lie to tell.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Then arrest all Fulani leaders who justified the killings.
Don’t shift the bulk to ISIS. It is simply cowardly and shameful.
Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by judondasylva(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
If actually they are foreigners that's the more reason why they should have been arrested since why are they protecting foreign terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari / Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.