Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos (26922 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Lays Tithe Argument To Rest / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by kbzee11(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Waste of resources!

What did u just said?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by Gerrard59(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chukazu:
Religion has finally destroyed this country embarassed

To think that this governor came from the private sector makes one wonder if our politicians are cursed with severe arnothosis Farmugusta angry embarassed

And he actually went for the Advanced Management Program at INSEAD, France. Worked at Zenith for more than a decade. Hitherto, he worked at PwC.

The worse aspect of the structure is that it costs #8BN. This is when taxes are punitive for businesses and power supply is epileptic. Yet folks want unemployment rate to reduce?

However, he's politically smart. Invited Adeboye, knowing fully well that most opponents will not want to criticise the move.

mastermaestro:

No one complains about the beer parlours that are opening at every street corner with noisy music that plays throughout the night. But when it comes to building a church, they all start suggesting the money should have been used for something 'better' as if they really cared. grin grin

No doubt, they make noise. Unfortunately, there is no anti-noise law in the state (which I'll support wholeheartedly). However, beer parlours employ people, pay taxes, consume services by buying drinks, chairs, serviettes, and a whole lot of products. Close down beer parlours in Akwa Ibom State, and watch crime rate skyrocket. Churches don't do these, at most occasionally. This is unlike beer parlours.

However, close down churches and we'll have more space for greenery, factories, schools, offices, research centres and lots more. Moreover, there are a plethora of churches in the state. Lots of it! Government has no business in constructing a worship centre!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by XingXhang(m): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
charliboy654:

It really pains me that am from the same country with you, how people like you think baffles me. We already have thousands of worship centers in Nigeria yet the government and religious leaders are building more and you are commending them. Is it that you don't think or you are wicked. At this stage we don't need such project in this country. People like you are the reason Donald Trump called Nigeria a shîthole country, and he's right.

By that implication: you are calling yourself a shithole; speak for yourself. I'm not one. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ever8054:
is it your resources?...

I wonder ooo cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by mechanics(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Waste of resources!
how?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by vladoz(m): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Chai! Well, even if we talk/criticise from now until thy kingdom can me...the government won't listen...this is the same governor that built syringe factory and underground employment was done...who were those that were employed-we don't know! Every day it's one church program or the other because he's Deacon...last month he promised the youths heaven and Earth (employment thru civil service/building of industries) we have been hearing that since inception...all because 2019 is near...what happened between 2015-2018- nothing..I tire for udom o...come to the state nothing is working again! Na wao!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by mentorandfriend(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Waste of resources!

I'll take you serious when I see your comments about Okorocha and his landmark statues in Imo state.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by yhemster(m): 1:58am On Jan 22, 2018
I thought Akwa Ibom youths are complaining of joblessness? I guess your Governor just want y'all to be sleeping and waking up in the worship center instead of contributing to the economy.
Not surprised anyway.

Please read https://www.nairaland.com/4271595/fellow-nigerian-youths-matter-serious
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by samuelpzul: 4:43am On Jan 22, 2018
welcome to Africa , where we have more churches and mosques than educational institutions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by holajeedayy: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2018
laying of foundation while christian are died in north and one of his pastor is deputising
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by AvailableCofOLa(m): 6:03am On Jan 22, 2018
This is quite a good news. More grace sir.

Let's all check my signature here below and see where we can be of service to you. We guaranteesl peace of mind in your acquisition. Let's just know your choice location and we'd get it for you at a great deal ensuring all possible loose ends are tightened because WE DO DUE DELIGENCE WITH OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS. Customer satisfaction is Paramount to us and top on our priority list..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by holajeedayy: 6:03am On Jan 22, 2018
daveP:
What we need now most is winning souls for the Kingdom of God and not more centres for occupation of believers. Bench warming believers aren't fulfilling the Great Commission.

is this how to win soul when ppl died in benue and jos , his paator , vp saying nothing
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by dabeto: 6:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Before Akpabio there was no government and after Akpabio governance took a flight
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by colestephan86: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2018
They came up with the idea of churches within 5 minutes walking distances in developing countries n 15 driving distance in developed countries. Wankers!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by UDIOK: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Mrnakeina:
Here we go again!

Another wayward Stupidd project!

Ibom graduates are on the streets,
Others are hustling for secondary school teaching Jobs as if it's shell.

Oh God! cry
Must it always be graduates are graduates the only group of people that make a place, besides a graduate can still get a contract there to carryout supplies, a graduate of civil and building construction, town planning, surveying can still be part and parcel of the project ok don't always be a pharisees
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by OgundeleT(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2018
I think they said adeboye is no more the G.O of redeem
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by salesforce: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Gud
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by rollingrocks: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
I have always known Udom to be dumb, but this time around he has broadcasted it to the whole world. SHITHOLE GOVERNOR!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by Mrnakeina(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
UDIOK:
Must it always be graduates are graduates the only group of people that make a place, besides a graduate can still get a contract there to carryout supplies, a graduate of civil and building construction, town planning, surveying can still be part and parcel of the project ok don't always be a pharisees

UDIOK.

IF YOU HAVE A POINT, STATE IT DIRECTLY ON THE THREAD.
IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTICED, ATTACH YOUR PICTURE TO THE POST!

Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by psylliumhusk1: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
mastermaestro:

Leave them to continue weeping like hens who just lost their chicks to a merciless hawk. grin grin More churches are loading. grin grin Those who hate it should do the needful. No one complains about the beer parlours that are opening at every street corner with noisy music that plays throughout the night. But when it comes to building a church, they all start suggesting the money should have been used for something 'better' as if they really cared. grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by mastermaestro(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
psylliumhusk1:

Answer my pm Sir

I can't access that email any longer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by psylliumhusk1: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
mastermaestro:

I can't access that email any longer.
it
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by mastermaestro(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
psylliumhusk1:
i will edit soon call me please

Just send your message to this email address:
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by psylliumhusk1: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by rollingrocks: 2:37am On Jan 23, 2018
psylliumhusk1:

In your mind, he is building a church for God, Hahahaha, I laugh in congo language, if he likes let him build a 100,000 capacity dome, God will never go near that place as long as he and his clueless gang continue to lie and misplace priorities, God dwells in our hearts if its righteous and not some big building. There is a govt house chapel where he should be using to ask God for forgiveness for this folly. What a pity, firstly, take it from me, that project will never be completed. Secondly, by embarking on this project has shown that Udom doesn't have a clue about what governance is all about. He can LIE (even though he claims to be a deacon)all he can that the project will be funded by private donations but me and you know this is a stupid way of siphoning govt funds for 2019. He has never solicited in the past for private funds to even make common traffic lights work or even complete some of the many uncompletedprojects littered everywhere in the state, who are the donors? the clueless governor has not told us. Worst still he locates it in the centre of the financial and commercial district of Uyo!!!! Who does that??I repeat Udom is a dullard. Akwa Ibom has the highest concentration of churches in Nigeria even more than beer palours yet it has the second highest unemployment rate in nigeria. The solution according to Udom the clueless is build more churches!!! Akwa Ibom is just a disaster waiting to happen. As far as i am concerned the state has gone to the DOGS!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos by daveP(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2018
holajeedayy:

is this how to win soul when ppl died in benue and jos , his paator , vp saying nothing
Pass your point in clear terms. Yet to grab...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries / TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.