Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic (792 Views)

My Boss Gave Me This Yam To Cook For Him (pic) / Three Women Gang-raped 23-year-old Man For Three Days After Drugging Him (pic) / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by BloggersNG: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
These are the kind of story we look forward to hear and read everyday, the woman you see above years ago used to sell mama put rice at Ajegunle, Lagos in other to train her children in school, and to give her back what she deserve, they just sent her to the United states of America, where she will be staying permanently to enjoy the fruit of her labor, how nice, one of her children, Ejiro share the photos on his page, see his caption below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/nigerian-man-relocates-his-mom-to.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by Homeboiy: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
No be new thing nah
Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by Smellymouth: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
GOD cannot be everywhere, so he created Mothers.

If there is someone whom we can turn ourselves to, no matter how old we are or where we are, it is our mother who is there for us always..

GOD BLESS all mothers out there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by Smellymouth: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
No be new thing nah

You think say na everybody get sense like this?

Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by Homeboiy: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Smellymouth:

Guy named Goldberg full my brain

Come. N join me wink
Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by Smellymouth: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Homeboiy:

Guy named Goldberg full my brain

Come. N join me wink

Hahahhahahahaa. E clear say you don high.
Carry on baba.

Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by Homeboiy: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Smellymouth:

Hahahhahahahaa. E clear say you don high.
Carry on baba.

Benin City too sweet

Even if money no dey, glass no go empty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by ouzo1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Smellymouth:

ALAGA... Abi ooo na so

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by dollytino4real(f): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
dey are from 'big heart of love', delta state @ warri
Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by Gofwane(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dear mama!

Mothers are gold! So unfortunate that mine never got to see her children grow. Died during childbirth of our last born, a twins but the the other twin followed the mum.
Everyday i look at our last born as she innocently call our grandmother 'mummy' to her, that's her biological mother and then my heart becomes heavy knowing that the girl will never get to know her real mother.

My comfort is our grandmother. She has done everything required of a mum to train her children and i pray she lives long to eat from the fruit of her labour.

Please nairalanders, if your mum is still alive, do everything needed to make her happy because i'm telling you if you don't, the day you wake up and see that she is gone, the guilt you will bear is eternal. So please @Childofdoom, stop the hate you have for your parents - let it go!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Relocate His Mom To America, For Selling 'mamaput To Train Him (pic by femolacqua(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wow, that was thoughtful of them. That's good.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off Condoms He Got As Souvenirs At A Friend's Birthday Party / Prostitute Gets A Plots Of Land As Retirement Gist After 23 Years (photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Reactions Trail Nina, Miracle’s Sunday Morning Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.