Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti (23608 Views)

Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria On Tuesday, On Herdsmen Clash -UK / Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by mamaafrik(m): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
The fulanis in ekiti and Nigeria be like......

Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by jayzin(m): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Every State should emulate fayose because ... kudos to you Sir

Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by Midastorch(m): 12:33am On Jan 22, 2018
cursedAbiola:
oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
tuwale baba

I just want to beg you for one thing... Only one thing, please remove the word "cursed" from your monicker... Mofi eleda mummy he beh eh... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by Aarejesus(f): 12:46am On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fayose is a terrorist.

He should be jailed.

Fulani herdsmen are peaceful.

DSS report stated it's Islamic state that is responsible for Benue attacks.

Fayose that has not done anything in yoruba land and ekiti will now be like a hero.

Well, we close to election already.

Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by Nelsizzy(m): 1:39am On Jan 22, 2018
tonyzaks:
then expect a cow to cost 500-800k
What about #5m?
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by Mp3mack: 2:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Fayose na the only correct governor wey dey tackle all these yeye fulani
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by kuffy05(m): 2:08am On Jan 22, 2018
Histrings08:
This man is just a pain in d ass of Pmb nd his kinsmen

Do you mean PMB is giving those fools directives ?
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by Duru009(m): 2:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Fayose and wisdom
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by misgab: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fayose is a terrorist.

He should be jailed.

Fayose that has not done anything in yoruba land and ekiti will now be like a hero.

so u rather prefer him to say "am not in a hurry to do anything like our CIC and allow the cows fulani herders to turn his state to theater of war like NC no sir. i WILL RATHER IGNORE THE MESSENGER AND LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE. If Buhari has been proactive like Fayose Nigeria will not be in this mess and the wanton waste of lives wouldn't have happened. Even though he is not a TIV yet he is protecting them cos as the governor of Ekiti he see himself as father to all. Buhari should learn a thing or two from this man.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by AvailableCofOLa(m): 4:43am On Jan 22, 2018
This man stylishly have been stamping his authority. I hope we get out if this herdsmen attack nightmare soon.
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by MrMaestro: 4:50am On Jan 22, 2018
bareal:
N5,000 too small nah. Suppose be N500,000 considering the havoc they will later cause. Tax them heavily, they will run back to their cave.
Maybe he will just start with 5k for this year and hike the price next year to prevent criticisms of the rule.
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by 2016v2017: 5:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Andrewgame42:
If only we can swap our Governor Rocha's for this man fayose .. for a 4years deal ... Even if we will add money on top I really don't care
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by 2016v2017: 5:21am On Jan 22, 2018
amazon14:
My respect, Fayose. The only governor who no send bubu

1 Like

Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by Chigorkizz(m): 6:00am On Jan 22, 2018
God Development.Atleast The State Will Know The Number Of Herdsmen In The State.
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by IkemChris(m): 6:01am On Jan 22, 2018
Or better still one cow per year so that with time ekiti can have a state ranch and later we pursue this people back to the north
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by labbyboi(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2018
itsik:
I weep for this nation
. Pishure or Idonbilivit. �
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by iamyusooph(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2018
Until we have better options, I stand with Fayose on this decision.
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by everydayconsult: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2018
5k ke! They should pay up to 50k and that is still small o. This is because:
1. They Dont pay rent
2. They Dont pay for raw materials (water, grass etc)
3. They Dont pay development levy to state govt
4. They Dont pay business premises
5. They Dont pay INCOME TAX!
6. They Dont pay damages (to voluntarily or involuntarily destroyed farms)
7. They dont pay ANYTHING!
8. THEY MAKE A TON OF DOUGH!
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by Lisaint(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Does that means he has relaxed the Anti-Grazing law or what
Am not understanding this:
Who care to explain
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by everydayconsult: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2018
They Dont pay rent
They Dont pay for raw materials (water, grass etc)
They Dont pay income tax
They Dont pay development levy
They Dont pay business premises
They Dont pay damages (for purposeful or mistakenly destroyed farms)
They Dont pay anything
Yet
They make all the dough
5k won't do
Charge 50k and above!
Capish?
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by lekonso: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fayose is a terrorist.

He should be jailed.

You need brain surgery
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by gare(f): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fayose is a terrorist.

He should be jailed.

go and arrest him, he is trying to make things easy you are here talking of arrest

1 Like

Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by UncleJudax(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2018
oko4lucky:
I wish this man is our president, Nigeria would've been better
If i hear. I commend him nevertheless
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by undefeateds: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fayose is a terrorist.

He should be jailed.

ur comments make me realize that some people are adapted to foolishness and they will always remain foolish no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by Adekdammy: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2018
In as much as he is not fit to rule Nigeria, his boldness is to be admired by all, his native knowledge and wisdom is class.
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by Adekdammy: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fayose is a terrorist.

He should be jailed.

All these turenchi because of fayose's act against herdsmen?

Deep within you, you know he is doing the right thing but that part of you would not just want to admit it.
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by bareal(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2018
MrMaestro:

Maybe he will just start with 5k for this year and hike the price next year to prevent criticisms of the rule.

He could also make it a thousand naira per cow. grin
Àbí how u see am?
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by ogefilam2(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2018
fayose is a kind of leader we need in dis country.He always think ahead..
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by molas02: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fayose is a terrorist.

He should be jailed.

common sense is what u need. oya receive one in Jesus name
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by samuel2018: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fayose is a terrorist.

He should be jailed.

Remain foolish till the end

Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by fuke(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2018
I am an Ekiti man and do not like Fayose for a kobo.

But I must admit, he is making me proud the way
he is tackling this Fulani wahala.

Some deep thinking there.

Oskokomole, Irumole tonje Grand rice.
Re: Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti by jobbers: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River / I Couldn't Watch 'Checkmate' Because We Had No TV - Aisha Yesufu / N1.1trn Anchor Borrowers’ Loan: Tinubu Orders Security Agencies To Recover Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.