Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

3 Ways To Go. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 3 Ways To Go. (408 Views)

The Most Common Fears About Publishing, And 3 Ways To Conquer Them / 3 Ways To Create Interesting Stories And Articles (see No.2) / Going Outside Can Improve Your Creative Writing In These 3 Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Go. by Devilpen(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good day NAIRALANDERS. Please I need you guys to help me out. right here I have 3 stories to upload, the problem is which comes first.
1. The Thread: a fictional story about a professor who succeeded in building a time machine that goes back 2000 years back in time, His main aim is to stop the crucification of Christ, where he met a lady from his timeline who wants to proof Christ exist by bringing him to the present.
2. Entirely Alone: a fictional story. a man suddenly came into existence in an entirely empty world, where he is left alone to struggle and face challenges and survive.
3.Node's Chronicle: a fictional story. A young and brilliant lad, gains admission into a polytechnic at first and later a university while still in the former. he now has to balance his social life, and studies, his life also.(this one is actually funny sha).

Which one?
Re: 3 Ways To Go. by Vivicathy(f): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2018
entirely alone

(1) (Reply)

Love Lost. A Letter To My EX / The Leftious Sheila / One Positive Reminder In The Morning Will Change Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.