Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Suicide On My Mind - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide On My Mind (5910 Views)

Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
chenzen:
in the end ur problem is money

Exactly! No well-to-do nigga will ever bother what his momma has to say to the point of taking his own life. Even his mom will be humbled when she see's he's doing very well. I bet if the dude was cashing in, he won't be living with his mom, he would prolly be more concerned about making his own family.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Mission2prosper: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Feeling depressed and considering suicide now.
Family ain't helping
Tell my mama in case I take my life
things will get better. You are blessed bro. Pls try and draw closely to God.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by ViktorMartins(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Who said it isn't? Oga go back and read my post, save the stupid links pls.

You eat a lot of maggi, too? Cos you sound so edgy.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Op people are begging u to collect money

Me that went tru hell in life and still suffering neva complain. See me see admission, no money to pay for acceptance fee..

Infact Op i'm gonna join u too.. Make the tea for 2.

If nobody pm me and ask for my acct details and send me money now i will join op ooooo.. cheesy cheesy
forget that i'm laughing.

I will join op
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Blackhawk01: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bridgetania:
Op people are begging u to collect money

Me that went tru hell in life and still suffering neva complain. See me see admission, no money to pay for acceptance fee..

Infact Op i'm gonna join u too.. Make the tea for 2.

If nobody pm me and ask for my acct details and send me money now i will join op ooooo.. cheesy cheesy
forget that i'm laughing.

I will join op

Bridget, I get you're trying to come off as being strong and smiling through whatever you're passing through but please, don't make a joke out of this.

Ps - I like your diary. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
ViktorMartins:

You eat a lot of maggi, too? Cos you sound so edgy.

Atleast I stock up on my vitamins, maggi deficiency has left you so daft, you can actually hear the sound of my voice from the internet. Stupid son of a demented bitch!
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Tonycart: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Op is just depression and as a result of what? Do you by anymeans have a mental problem that put you into depression. As I type this now my younger bro is in a hospital as a depressed and mental patience. Belief me this not funny when he was depressed he always tells me that taking his life will be the best option. But you parents are not helping matters its like they are tired of you which is very bad. Pls I know your pains but taking your life is not the best option for now

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by ViktorMartins(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Atleast I stock up on my vitamins, maggi deficiency has left you so daft, you can actually hear the sound of my voice from the internet. Stupid son of a demented bitch!

LOL

Go see a shrink, boy and Google on why MSG isn't good for your health. You obviously don't have a mother so I won't cuss your mother, boy

2 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
ViktorMartins:

LOL

Go see a shrink, boy and Google on why MSG isn't good for your health. You obviously don't have a mother so I won't cuss your mother, boy

Since you're hell-bent on being a psychic buffoon, I'll save you the stress of finding out if I consume MSG or not. I don't need to google up the dangers of consuming too much MSG, I paid attention in class. Unlike you, a dumbass regurgitation of two hörny fools, a genetically mutilated low-life scum who thinks he's smart because he has access to cheap internet 10mb data plans. I don't need your infant records to prove you were an invalid at birth, your piss-poor sense of comprehension betrays just how brain-dead you are! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by MummyIMadeIt: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
victorakpabome:

I feel so sad. This could have been prevented. Depression is no joke.

Suen and the mods should place utmost priority to any suicidal post.

This strikes home because I had a friend who committed suicide. We never cared to find out why he suddenly became reserved and stopped hanging out with the boys cry

The loss of a job is never a good reason for that. Neither should the endless nagging of parents or family members.

If the op had being patient some of us could have helped him secure another job.

Please nairalanders don't suffer in silence. I know we fight and abuse each other everyday but at the end of the day we are all one fam. Stay blessed embarassed

Can I PM u on the job offer, but am based at IMO state.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by ViktorMartins(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Since you're hell-bent on being a psychic buffoon, I'll save you the stress of finding out if I consume MSG or not. I don't need to google up the dangers of consuming too much MSG, I paid attention in class. Unlike you, a dumbass regurgitation of two hörny fools, a genetically mutilated low-life scum who thinks he's smart because he has access to cheap internet 10mb data plans. I don't need your infant records to prove you were an invalid at birth, your piss-poor sense of comprehension betrays just how brain-dead you are! grin

LOL
Remain anonymously miserable, son!

3 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
victorakpabome:

I feel so sad. This could have been prevented. Depression is no joke.

Suen and the mods should place utmost priority to any suicidal post.

This strikes home because I had a friend who committed suicide. We never cared to find out why he suddenly became reserved and stopped hanging out with the boys cry

The loss of a job is never a good reason for that. Neither should the endless nagging of parents or family members.

If the op had being patient some of us could have helped him secure another job.

Please nairalanders don't suffer in silence. I know we fight and abuse each other everyday but at the end of the day we are all one fam. Stay blessed embarassed

WOW!

Now seriously, I can't ignore this. smiley
We're one fam right?

I don't know you from anywhere, I can't remember having an encounter with you. But I woke up to numerous mentions from you trolling me throughout the night. You dedicated 24 hours of your time to troll me between yesterday and today. I mean, it was all for fun right? But you deciding to wake up and continue making fun out of someone that did nothing to you shows a deep level of pettiness. Meanwhile, I never even quoted you in the first place. I didn't reply your mentions, because like my signature says, I don't tolerate stupid mentions.

I'm just coming back from work, and I'm still getting your mention. But you're here preaching peace, isn't it disturbing?

Let me make something clear. I've seen your picture bro. In that new year selfie thread. You should be age mates with my late elder brother (if he was alive). You're somebody in the house, I'll call "brother Victor".

Why am I telling you this?

Because when you keep trolling me and I keep getting the stupid mentions, the joke is on you. I'm your younger sister. We no be mates at all, trust me when I say I should call you "brother Victor".

Now, it was necessary I mentioned you on this thread because you need to know this, I don't need to be feeling suicidal or depressed before you'll act humane to humans. With the nonsense you kept doing yesterday, if I was weak hearted, your words would've gotten to me. This is just like me trolling my students. E no match at all. The joke will definitely be on me.

Well, it's either between six hours, you gave your life to Christ and repented of trolling, or you're just an unrepentant hypocrite.

Mikeujoel.

Xiinu, do you remember on that new year thread when you saw mikeujoel, you greeted him because he's obviously not 'our mates'. The one you greeted with respect and we all acknowledged him because he was definitely our senior.

Yesterday, as usual I was just going about doing my stuffs on nl when I got this mention from sir.

Let me get something clear with you Mr Mikeujoel. You're my daddy . I've seen your pictures sir and you can give birth to me. You're obviously in your late forties.

Isn't it disturbing that as at the time when you were trolling me yesterday, you were supposed to be with your wife and telling your kids some bedtime stories? But no sir, you were trolling me and giving me endless mentions. You even went as far to say, my father is not my real father because my mother slept around.

Mr, you're my daddy as I said. How does it feel trolling your daughter's age mate? Saying untrue tales about me for nairaland likes? Likes wey no dey bring money sef. Saying I'm a prostitute with no job and no life. Do you know why I chose to ignore you?

Do you know why I'm telling you all this?

Because the joke is definitely on you. If I see you in public, I'll say " good afternoon daddy .
You're not my mate, but you joined my mates to troll me for the fun of it. Dedicated 24 hours of your sad life to troll your daughter's age mate. You see why I can't reply your stupid mentions?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

WOW!

We're one fam right?

I don't know you from anywhere, I can't remember having an encounter with you. But I woke up to numerous mentions from you trolling me throughout the night. You dedicated 24 hours of your time to troll me between yesterday and today. I mean, it was all for fun right? But you deciding to wake up and continue making fun out of someone that did nothing to you shows a deep level of pettiness. Meanwhile, I never even quoted you in the first place. I didn't reply your mentions, because like my signature says, I don't tolerate stupid mentions.

I'm just coming back from work, and I'm still getting your mention. But you're here preaching peace, isn't it disturbing?

Let me make something clear. I've seen your picture bro. In that new year selfie thread. You should be age mates with my late elder brother (if he was alive). You're somebody in the house, I'll call "brother Victor".

Because when you keep trolling me and I keep getting the stupid mentions, the joke is on you. I'm your younger sister. We no be mates at all, trust me when I say I should call you "brother Victor".

Now, it was necessary I mentioned you on this thread because you need to know this, I don't need to be feeling suicidal or depressed before you'll act humane to humans. With the nonsense you kept doing yesterday, if I was weak hearted, your words would've gotten to me. This is just like me trolling my students. E no match at all. The joke will definitely be on me.

Well, it's either between six hours, you gave your life to Christ and repented of trolling, or you're just an unrepentant hypocrite.

Mikeujoel.

Xinzu, do you remember on that new year thread when you saw mikeujoel, you greeted him because he's obviously not 'our mates'. The one you greeted with respect and we all acknowledged him because he was definitely our senior.

Yesterday, as usual I was just going about doing my stuffs on nl when I got this mention from sir.

Let me get something clear with you Mr Mikeujoel. You're my daddy . I've seen your pictures sir and you can give birth to me. You're obviously in your late forties.

Isn't it disturbing that as at the time when you were trolling me yesterday, you were supposed to be with your wife and telling your kids some bedtime stories? But no sir, you were trolling me and giving me endless mentions. You even went as far to say, my father is not my real father because my mother slept around.

Mr, you're my daddy as I said. How does it feel trolling your daughter's age mate? Saying untrue tales about me for nairaland likes? Likes wey no dey bring money sef. Saying I'm a prostitute with no job and no life. Do you know why I chose to ignore you?

Because the joke is definitely on you. If I see you in public, I'll say " good afternoon daddy .
You're not my mate, but you joined my mates to troll me for the fun of it. Dedicated 24 hours of your sad life to troll your daughter's age mate. You see why I can't reply your stupid mentions?

Sis learn to ignore

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

WOW!

We're one fam right?

Mikeujoel.

Xinzu, do you remember on that new year thread when you saw mikeujoel, you greeted him because he's obviously not 'our mates'. The one you greeted with respect and we all acknowledged him because he was definitely our senior.

Are you mistaking me for mikeujoel?
Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
angels09:

Sis learn to ignore
Sweetheart, I actually did. But I stumbled on his comment and the hypocrisy is glaring.

What if I committed suicide due to his incessant trolling? What does that make him?
Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
victorakpabome:

Are you mistaking me for mikeujoel?

I addressed the both of you in my post. No need to pretend.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, I actually did. But I stumbled on his comment and the hypocrisy is glaring.

What if I committed suicide due to his incessant trolling? What does that make him?

You suicide? Lolz not possible!
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
I addressed the both of you in my post. No need to pretend.

Buy why are you picking on me alone? cry A lot of guys also commented.

I guess we were just being silly. If I hurt your feelings I apologize. That was childish of me.No hard feelings smiley. I got nothing but love for you smiley

That's the ugly me on my profile. I never old like that o. Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
victorakpabome:

Buy why are you picking on me alone? cry A lot of guys also commented.

I guess we were just being silly. No hard feelings. I got nothing but love for you smiley
Why am I picking on you alone? I already addressed Mikeujoel in the same post.

You both would quote anyone that quotes me to slut shame me and troll. The person I even quoted didn't go far at all, but you all continued since yesterday evening to this morning. And yet I was the prostitute with "no life and job" imagine the irony.

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Why am I picking on you alone? I already addressed Mikeujoel in the same post.

You both would quote anyone that quotes me to slut shame me and troll. The person I even quoted didn't go far at all, but you all continued since yesterday evening to this morning. And yet I was the prostitute with "no life and job" imagine the irony.

No vex sis. I was just caught up in the moment smiley. Like Donald Trump says- it was just locker room talk.

Accept my peace offering smiley
Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
angels09:

You suicide? Lolz not possible!
Lol, because I'm not chicken-hearted. wink
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

Can I PM u on the job offer, but am based at IMO state.

Send me an email
Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
victorakpabome:

No vex sis. I was just caught up in the moment smiley. Like Donald Trump says- it was just locker room talk.

Accept my peace offering smiley
I've heard.
Even looking at your dp, we're not mates at all. I'm way younger. And the joke would be on you.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

I've heard.
Even looking at your dp, we're not mates at all. I'm way younger. And the joke would be on you.

Abi grin Nice to see we've made up. Have a lovely day sis smiley
Re: Suicide On My Mind by sunnx(f): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Guy don't commit suicide just leave on hope and faith. You said you lost your job 6 month ago? Hmm hear this I am once a successful banker with a very good work experience I lost my job in 2009 with a huge some of money and all hope and fine boy lost, i Sat @home for 4 years sleeping and waking up no friends no enemy plus parent pressure on me but i never loose hope i stylishly left home to outsider my parent domain to do security job which almost lead to prison for sleeping on and thinking of my life but today all bad situation is now a story am doing almost fine cos I do not loose hope. Guy leave your mum and go hustle take any job giving to you and start all over again don't kill your self cos you might be my role model or president tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

WOW!

We're one fam right?

Mikeujoel.

You should know that this forum is filled to the brim with sicko's. I'm sure this is not the first time you've seen grown ass men acting a fool on the internet.
I know you had to reply 'cos of the irony of that Victor guy's comment but please, next time, do well to ignore them.
I believe that the world has sailed past the era of intimidating women into submission, these men should know that too. As if it's not shameful enough that they're utilising wooing tactics as old as the Victorian era, it's even more pathetic that those doing it should have had kids your age had they not been abysmal failures! That Mike dude should be well in his early 50's naw? I gave him that salute cos na my papa mate him be... and I'm almost 30 gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by AnodaIT(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Any suicide report from Port Harcourt yet?

Just checking.....
Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

You should know that this forum is filled to the brim with sicko's. I'm sure this is not the first time you've seen grown ass men acting a fool on the internet.
I know you had to reply 'cos of the irony of that Victor guy's comment but please, next time, do well to ignore them.

Honestly I was going to ignore everything, had over ten mentions, just trolling. And funny thing is they just quoted me and started trolling not like I insulted them first or something.

I believe that the world has sailed past the era of intimidating women into submission, these men should know that too. As if it's not shameful enough that they're utilising wooing tactics as old as the Victorian era, it's even more pathetic that those doing it should have had kids your age had they not been abysmal failures! That Mike dude should be well in his early 50's naw? I gave him that salute cos na my papa mate him be... and I'm almost 30 gringrin

I tell you! The Mike dude is someone I should kneel to greet sef. Imagine him trolling his child's age mate on social media. If his child sees it now won't he/she be ashamed of daddy? I decided to mention him to let him know this forum isn't that anonymous. I know his real face
I looked closely at the moniker and remembered it was the old man you greeted on that thread. The thing weak me no be small, I would've shared screenshots but his comments have been deleted. Imagine him saying my face can make his dick flaccid. My dad's age group telling me that kain rubbish. shocked cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Siki355(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
AnodaIT:
Any suicide report from Port Harcourt yet?
Just checking.....
d op said he wouldnt liv a note
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

Lol, because I'm not chicken-hearted. wink
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Krak(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
I nearly did this to myself last year when the world came crashing down on me.

Thanks to some Nairalanders who helped me out with their words and actions. I will forever be grateful to them.

I learnt to appreciate the world more after that episode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need The Opinions Of Sane And Mature Men And Women Here. Please! / Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance / Daughter Is 8years Old And She Is Off To Jss1, Should I Allow Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.