Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Suicide On My Mind - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide On My Mind (5968 Views)

Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OK since you say so nor problem cool

#chubbydaddy

Gracias señorita. smiley
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Blackhawk01: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

It's all this dependency on people and the need to feel loved that makes us raise the bar high on our expectations.

No one can hurt you if you're self-reliant. When you're self-reliant, not giving a flying fúck just comes to you naturally. Just as I don't care what colour you paint me, I'll still be hot AF in it. wink

Smh. At what price did you sell your soul to the devil, Sinzu? undecided
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Smh. At what price did you sell your soul to the devil, Sinzu? undecided

Is this Lola or Rola? grin
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Blackhawk01: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

That's your assignment, go figure. tongue tongue
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blackhawk01:

That's your assignment, go figure. tongue tongue

I'll just return to watching Empire then..

Goodnight, Rola. wink
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Blackhawk01: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

I'll just return to watching Empire then..

Goodnight, Rola. wink

cheesy grin cheesy

Yellow goat. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Gracias señorita. smiley
wink
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Blackhawk01: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Bridgetania:

for ur mind u haff succeeded in making me smile. cheesy cheesy cheesy
well u did. thanks. cheesy
as for the number..simply pm me.

Happy birthday Chi! kiss

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by bomasek(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2018
Bridgetania:

for ur mind u haff succeeded in making me smile. cheesy cheesy cheesy
well u did. thanks. cheesy
as for the number..simply pm me.
Happy born day girl,wish u bliss.

Baby please don't cry! You got to keep your head up
Even when the road is hard, never give up! .

(apologies to 2pac)

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2018
bomasek:
Happy born day girl,wish u bliss.
Baby please don't cry! You got to keep your head up Even when the road is hard, never give up! .

(apologies to 2pac)

thanks dr...do have a wonderful morning
Re: Suicide On My Mind by futurebillgate(m): 4:43am On Jan 23, 2018
I hope dis op didnt commit suicide
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2018
futurebillgate:
I hope dis op didnt commit suicide
He didn't. In fact he didn't use his real moniker.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Bridgetania:
Op people are begging u to collect money

Me that went tru hell in life and still suffering neva complain. See me see admission, no money to pay for acceptance fee..

Infact Op i'm gonna join u too.. Make the tea for 2.

If nobody pm me and ask for my acct details and send me money now i will join op ooooo.. cheesy cheesy
forget that i'm laughing.

I will join op

I have something better to offer you. How about I tell you of a place where God himself speaks? There you can find the root cause and solution to your problems.

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Prognose: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wow, what a way to go, right?

Sniper combined with cement in a cup of coffee. Perfect combo for a very painful death. The sniper will immediately knock out his kidneys and depress his respiratory system... His blood becomes toxic and his stomach will go into severely painful spasms while he's struggling to breathe. His stomach will contract so hard to force the sniper out that it will tear and he will begin to vomit blood... But it's already too late cos he's absorbed the sniper already. Toxaemia, renal shutdown, respiratory depression and hemorrhaging all leading to a memorable and painful death.

And that's just the sniper.

To be continued. Make I reach ATM.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Prognose: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
And then there's the cement. Apart from it being a silicone based compound and thus completely unabsorbable, it's going to react with the fluids both in the coffee and his stomach to form a hard substance. The reaction itself will generate enough heat cause an immediate and very violent contraction which will be transmitted to the brain as intense pains. This will be followed by the torture of having the cement gradually harden in the throat, stomach and small intestine. This will cause heaviness, severe discomfort and rupture of the delicate stomach lining. The Op would he screaming in pure agony if he could catch his breath but he can't because he originally drank sniper and it's preventing him from taking deep breaths. The pain would be so intense even the strongest man in the world would pass out from the sheer magnitude.

But he wont pass out. Why? Because he drank coffee! A wonderful well known central nervous system stimulant. The coffee and the adrenaline rush pumped out by his body when it realises that he is dying, will keep him awake though out the entire gory process. He will feel every second of his death right until the last moment. Talk about epic punishment.

He'll die so hard, his ancestors will feel it.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Prognose:
And then there's the cement. Apart from it being a silicone based compound and thus completely unabsorbable, it's going to react with the fluids both in the coffee and his stomach to form a hard substance. The reaction itself will generate enough heat cause an immediate and very violent contraction which will be transmitted to the brain as intense pains. This will be followed by the torture of having the cement gradually harden in the throat, stomach and small intestine. This will cause heaviness, severe discomfort and rupture of the delicate stomach lining. The Op would he screaming in pure agony if he could catch his breath but he can't because he originally drank sniper and it's preventing him from taking deep breaths. The pain would be so intense even the strongest man in the world would pass out from the sheer magnitude.

But he wont pass out. Why? Because he drank coffee! A wonderful well known central nervous system stimulant. The coffee and the adrenaline rush pumped out by his body when it realises that he is dying, will keep him awake though out the entire gory process. He will feel every second of his death right until the last moment. Talk about epic punishment.

He'll die so hard, his ancestors will feel it.

Damn!!!
Please stop. The imagery is gory.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by FTrebirth(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Xinzu:

guy, i dey owerri right now. come make i buy you beer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Fabricate Groundnut Roasting Machines / My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 / Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.