Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos (33157 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2018
kodded:

his name says it all, afonja trying so hard to please their masters ..

...smh undecided

While Aba Jews eat the shiit dumped by everyone.

How can a major ethnic group not be allowed to rule? It's a big disgrace

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by itsandi(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Bias is a bad thing... i hope the good ones among them don't suffer for other people's sins
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by MaziOmenuko: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2018
I am sure by the way he placed his hands carefully on your laps, that both of you are more than just friends! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by dust144(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is it not the west and the foolanis that in power? Why won't they be friends! Mtchewwwww
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by manci(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
CYBERWEAVER:
HE WIL SOON BEHEAD U
you guys are always not happy with good news you're attitude is devils attitude so I will not be wrong if i call you devils
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by DeRay98(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:
Nice. Fulani terrorists are enemies of the state,his kindness can never justify the wickedness of his brothers,so government should stop sugar coating evil.

An average fulani man is nice and innocent in general terms even their Herdsmen, but the recent trend in herdsmen violence is the result of the evil ambitions of their powerful elites who wants revive a 19th century mentality in the 21st century.
I spent all my holidays in the village in late 70s to late 90s, when a fulani herdsman leads his cows passed our farms by the express, they don't even allow their cows to eat the leaves of our crops, they hit them with the stick and till they reach school fields and other open places where there were grass only. That's i knew about fulani back then. The once we have now imported from very poor west African countries and armed to kill.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by ruffDiamond: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
prolly an eduxated one

you should worry about those infernal son of hell foolanimals who sneaks upon you in the dead of night and take your soul away

guy ,be careful
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Perhaps it would be best if the colonies are established in the south western part of Nigeria. The yorubas and the fulanis have rapport and a good relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Eldavis(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:
Nice. Fulani terrorists are enemies of the state,his kindness can never justify the wickedness of his brothers,so government should stop sugar coating evil.
He was nt trying too justify all d evil dey hav done….. He was onli trying too point dat nt all fulani r hrtless killers
Jux cus herdsmen r frm dat tribe
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by berrystunn(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Them them
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
Perhaps it would be best if the colonies are established in the south western part of Nigeria. The yorubas and the fulanis have rapport and a good relationship.

Keep ranting while Rochas Okorocha is already offering land to your masters for free grin grin grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by diluewunmi: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
demonstrate:
Y MUST IT ALWAYS BE YORUBA

EVEN WEN BUHARI WIFE AND DAUGHTER CRITICISE THIS GOV.

YORUBA ARE STILL HOPING HE DIES IN POWER SO OSINBANJO CAN TAKE OVER.

NEWS FLASH, BUHARI HAS NEW EVERYTHING, SO HE IS NOT DIEING TODAY/TOMORROW OR ANYTIME SOON.

Somebody talking from Anus spotted. Ode
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Deo1986(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
I opened this thread to see how his fulani friend helped him from cultist in Rivers.......... OP, take this.........

Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by MummyIMadeIt: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
I can't help but wonder who and why the Fulani's are being painted good in the past few days?

What the cause for such motive?

Don't other tribes have good and bad?

Meanwhile, I was once told that an inductive reasoning is when Adamu defies all odd as your gateman to protect your property from been robbed then all Hausas' are good people, but when iyke defrauds you of your properties by all means available then all igbos are bad persons

What shall we now say when scores of Fulani Herdsmen slaughters hundreds of innocent defenseless men, women and children?
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by baysol: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Angelanest:
A man from Lagos state, Wasiu Olamilekan Akanbi, has shared a photo of his close friend who is a Fulani man. According to Wasiu, the Fulani man is so close to him that he loves him more than some of his Yoruba friends because of his nice nature.

The man also revealed that the Fulani friend helped him some time ago when he was troubled by cultists in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state.

Wasiu who made the revelation on Facebook said that Nigerians shouldn't condemn the Fulani tribe because some of them are bad. He said some other Fulanis are also good.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-shows-off-fulani-friend-helped-cultists-port-harcourt-photo.html

True, we can not be justified by painting everyone in a tribe (except igbos) with one paint brush. My take is the murderous ones among these fulanis must be exposed and brought to the full might of justice as anything contrary to this will be tantamount to complicity and the innocent will be swept in the aftermath of the storm coming for these Fulani murderers. Lets do away with all sentiments, had it been you (Mr friendly) and your family that were caught up in the carnage in Benue, Taraba, or Adamawa, will you be saying the same thing at this moment? Tell your friend to continue doing good and it will be to his profit, but his good will not exonerate his other murderous Fulani tribesmen. Lobatan.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
willi926:
Dont be too quick to judge him nw. Wait until the main gbege happen, maybe he may b d first person to kill or better stilk push u to his brothers to finish u off undecided

Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Campusity:
I am sure no one in his right senses would say ALL fulani's are bad.

There are no group that are 100% bad. It's just that the bad ones are vicious enough to make such generalisations convenient.

Those guys won't protect you when it comes to Jihad. I have stories where those who are even closed to you are the ones who even attracted others to kill you
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Ybadgood: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Not rivers cultis. Who born who lol
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Lboy30(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Some groups in this country that are always involved in on criminal activities or the other are hear shouting..... Fulani,, Fulani, Fulani! rubbish..... even the one wet not fit Bleep him wife.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Reeberry: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by CYBERWEAVER(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
manci:
you guys are always not happy with good news you're attitude is devils attitude so I will not be wrong if i call you devils

amennn
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by madridsta007(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Angelanest:
A man from Lagos state, Wasiu Olamilekan Akanbi, has shared a photo of his close friend who is a Fulani man. According to Wasiu, the Fulani man is so close to him that he loves him more than some of his Yoruba friends because of his nice nature.

The man also revealed that the Fulani friend helped him some time ago when he was troubled by cultists in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state.

Wasiu who made the revelation on Facebook said that Nigerians shouldn't condemn the Fulani tribe because some of them are bad. He said some other Fulanis are also good.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-shows-off-fulani-friend-helped-cultists-port-harcourt-photo.html

Hopefully, when they meet you in your farm you will show them this picture and come and tell us the story on Nairaland.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
he's rite/on point.Not all these people are demons/blood suckers..They shared their food wit /accommodate u..One even took me to koko besse,yauri,sakaba,zuru,suru,argungun(i go there every year),Sokoto, zamfara etc.Imagine one Igbos /oduduwa youths give u free meat without grumble/planning to send u away afta 2 days.Hausa/fulani are nice except the bastards ones
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by evergenuine(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alimi vs Afonja part 2.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:
I think there's more to this Fulani herdsmen issue than what we see. But I also don't support baba on the way he's handling the matter. If we keep cursing our leaders, they tend to get worse by the day. But my question to every single nl is if you were to be in this position, would you be better than this pple. Why can't we return to our Lord to ask for our portion of goodness no matter how worse it may be.
#Istandwithbuhari#
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by debolayinka(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Harm his cows or his brother's first before you conclude.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Jaysoft87: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Another planted script by the cunning govt ..I bet those two are nothing but paid crisis actors of the evil govt ..Yesterday alone many of such fake scripts found their way to social media

why should everything be like a script in Nigeria!!!! Cant the truth be told again!!!? This dude narrated his side of the story, you might have an ugly side....THE MORAL OF THIS POST IS::: NOT ALL FULANIS ARE BAD PEOPLE. Shockingly, i writing this is a benue man, low and behold what they did in benue....NONETHELESS (not all fulanis are bad)
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by proeast(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Afonjas no get shame aswear, just negodu? These guys are still asslicking?
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by blackpanda: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
i love this. Spread love not hate
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:

why cannt nigerians think outside the box ,,politicians just play us around like tennis ball.. the only people who benefits from war n bloods on our streets are just these politicians.. they instigate us against one another using cruel ethnicity/religion, same old tactics
no matter where you live in nigeria we all have seen or met these fulani herdsmen somewhere they co exist around us ... why now that there kindred is occupying presidential post they chose to unleash chaos ,,even if they are not educated are they so blind they cannt see the damage the massacre will do to buhari 2nd term aspiration... as will draw near to 2019 election the fulani killings become more outrageous ..why now
the question i want everyone to ask ourselves within,is who benefit from all these looming chaos @ the end of the day ??
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:
babe, some of them are nice o, not all of them are bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage After Girl’s Panties Was Used As Evidence To Clear Man Of Rape / Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister / Youths Beat Catholic Priest, Odunze, In Ebonyi For Flogging Councilor's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.