Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos (33161 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
mechanics:
babe, some of them are nice o, not all of them are bad.
You're right.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:
You're right.
yeah.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Burgerlomo: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
There are a lot of bad eggs in all tribes

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Smog2020(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thats because non of his cows have been killed yet...prevention is better than cure bro...
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Conehead mumuni,head slamming bomboclat..make ur fulani friend catch u for kano during riot...

Foolish coneheads..very sophisticatedly zstuppiid
grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by adahgold(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Marrtynze(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Last last e go still kill you if you no dey careful
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by adedehinbo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
still wondering what this Fulani's has that makes them brutal
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by babony1: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
demonstrate:
Y MUST IT ALWAYS BE YORUBA

EVEN WEN BUHARI WIFE AND DAUGHTER CRITICISE THIS GOV.

YORUBA ARE STILL HOPING HE DIES IN POWER SO OSINBANJO CAN TAKE OVER.

NEWS FLASH, BUHARI HAS NEW EVERYTHING, SO HE IS NOT DIEING TODAY/TOMORROW OR ANYTIME SOON.

abeg stop saying rubbish joor.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by AnanseK(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:
Nice. Fulani terrorists are enemies of the state,his kindness can never justify the wickedness of his brothers,so government should stop sugar coating evil.

There criminals and evil people in your tribe as well. Possibly even in your family. The nigerian law treats each criminal as an individual and not as tribe. Be civilized.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
There are very good ones amongst them who are also suffering to survive. Is the Fulani elites that has implanted evil poison in them so that they wont know how bad they are been treated by the same elites. I sincerely hope they will know very soon and turn their batons on the elites.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Back in 2002 in Porthatcourt a Fulani guy called Issa helped me against Vikings in RSUST, then I was in Uniport, I often visit my brother in RSUST, they were after me because they said a member's gf was coming to see me in Uniport, which was true tho......Issa a top Intel Vikings member had to tell my brother to buy drinks on my behalf and took him to render d drinks and cash to the executioners and Issa pleaded on my behalf, because of his hierarchy and respect in the Vikings confraternity he was listened to. Can't forget that period. Fulanis are nice ppl, every tribe has the gud, the bad, and the ugly.
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by lereinter(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
idiot
how much were yu given
Re: Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos by theDEVILisHERE: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2018
if cultist targeted him he would be dead
That clown beside him won't do shitt

lie well next time
Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage After Girl’s Panties Was Used As Evidence To Clear Man Of Rape / Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister / Police Parade Suspected Ritual Killer, Ifeanyi Dike, In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.