Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin (17327 Views)

Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport / NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by zombieTRACKER: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thank God

Now can we divide this shithole
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by madenigga(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Desyner:
how can the NNPC show such open unprofessionalism by annointing a preferred oil block owner openly ? Does the ND state own the ones in their backyard?

The bold part exposes their plan at owning their own oil well in addition the southern wells then adjusting the laws to put the bulk of profit in the oil well owners hands.
Southerners need to wake up in this country.
Is it today you knew southerners are stup1, most of the Niger deltans in particular.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by kkboy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
When oil is discovered in Niger delta basin, the Oil Licence is given to some powerful Nigerian, but when it is discovered in the North, The states are called upon to acquire the license and become active player.

This is what we call unprecedented double standard.
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by ManirBK: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
No oil major will commit it's resources to drill fuel in the north of Nigeria , NNPC must be ready to go it themselves because no IOC will be part of any useless JV in the north of Nigeria ...Buhari she used Nepotism to jump the Benue valley and move to the unviable north to find Gbese Oil
My freind One nigeria abeg!
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by efighter: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Desyner:
how can the NNPC show such open unprofessionalism by annointing a preferred oil block owner openly ? Does the ND state own the ones in their backyard?

The bold part exposes their plan at owning their own oil well in addition the southern wells then adjusting the laws to put the bulk of profit in the oil well owners hands.

My brother, you and I should be happy that oil has been discovered in the North. Now the North will not be afraid of restructuring and devolution of powers. Then can even now support disintegration of the country.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by enimooko: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mekanti Baru: LIES, LIES, LIES
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by madenigga(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Imagine the effrontery!!! The Baru dofus is encouraging state govt to acquire oil blocks while the oil blocks of Niger-Deltans are shared to individuals as national cake. I don't even understand why the states are not allowed to manage their oil blocks and in turn, pay tax to the FG as is done in other sane countries.

I pray this comes to reality. Let there be enough Hydrocarbon in sokoto and let the government of the states maintain the oil blocs; this should trigger true federalism and not the nonsense we are practicing here.
Wetin concern u.

If the north owns the entire Oil blocks in the Niger delta is it ur business?

Did Niger deltans tell you they are not ok with the militancy and cultism they do?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by madenigga(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
efighter:

My brother, you and I should be happy that oil has been discovered in the North. Now the North will not be afraid of restructuring and devolution of powers. Then can even now support disintegration of the country.
Even if they find kryptonite in the north Nigeria will never break.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by Guestlander: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Our oyel.
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Desyner:

Believe me I can understand your pain, but Ive got more bad news for you cos its about to get even worse grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by Austinoiz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
All na wash.... Tomorrow dem go still continue to dey explore reach Maiduguri and Karou Numouda

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by AnodaIT(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
So can we divide it now that you have oil?
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
they should find the oil so that nigeria can break quickly abeg!
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by mekaboy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Heard such news several times, nothing happened, at the end of the day resources are wasted.

I will only believe when they agree to restructuring Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by iambijo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
very good...

sokoto the land of oil grin

Atleast this would bring people/businesses to this almost dead place
haba "dead place"
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by dabeto: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
If you believe this crab, then you will believe anything. Baru is flying a kite to deceive those that want to relieve him of his post due to persistent fuel scarcity
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
iambijo:
haba "dead place"

My dear, deadzone o
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by GavelSlam: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Atleast you can move your fingers to type the above...

goodbye smiley

He's a mad hater of anything good.

If everyone says they have electricity he'll tell you he's not had for 5 days.

Pay him no mind.
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by nemynely(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dear NNPC, this seems a misplaced priority. Which oil is NNPC looking for after several failed exploration attempts in the North?What's the use of crude oil when we can't refine locally? Rather, NNPC should channel their energy to fixing refineries!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

He's a mad hater of anything good.

If everyone says they have electricity he'll tell you he's not had for 5 days.

Pay him no mind.

Looool

Okay then smiley

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by weownlagos: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good news. Now the disintegration of shi.hole will commence in earnest.
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
That is incredible
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by daroz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Now that they now have their oil, can the country now divorce in peace ? Just asking shall, cos the force marriage isn’t working.
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by Blooddiamond: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Wish u thesame and be a true and good nigerian than trying to cause havoc with your first comment.
What his saying is d ugly truth. Do Niger delta states have d right to their oil block? Everything abt u,smell of bigotry n u are so bias
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by blaqoracle: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Thats Borno not Sokoto
ipob always blinded envy and hatred.
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by Manasp: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Desyner:
Could this be related to the sudden and brazen violence from the illiterate army of herdsmen seeking to provoke the other side.

Maybe ooooooooo my bro

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by sleemomymy: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wailers watz up? BABA carry go till 3023.

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by jasawa: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
No oil major will commit it's resources to drill fuel in the north of Nigeria , NNPC must be ready to go it themselves because no IOC will be part of any useless JV in the north of Nigeria ...Buhari she used Nepotism to jump the Benue valley and move to the unviable north to find Gbese Oil
before then please enroll yourself in adult education center so as to know the difference between He and She. Buhari is a masculine gender so is refer to as He.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by Manasp: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dear jakkals go and shout in bush, bla-bla-bla is always there priorities.
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by SalamRushdie: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
jasawa:
before then please enroll yourself in adult education center so as to know the difference between He and She. Buhari is a masculine gender so is refer to as He.

Buhari is a she goat if you don't know
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by Desyner: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Believe me I can understand your pain, but Ive got more bad news for you cos its about to get even worse grin
Pain who ? That you guys don't have crude oil ?
Re: NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin by iambijo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

My dear, deadzone o
sweetie we are coming up now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: FG Withholding Allocation To Favour Fayemi - PDP / Terror War: Troops Eliminate Several Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Borno / Bala Mohammed Emerges PDP Governors' Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.