Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Need To Loose Weight - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Loose Weight (2764 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. / How Do I Loose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Loose Weight by qleap2all(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2010
visit;http://planweightlossdietprograms.info for help
on effective weight loss help and advice
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by qleap2all(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2010
visit;http://planweightlossdietprograms.info for help
on effective weight loss help and advice
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by Doctor7(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
I have a herbal preparation will help you to loose weight quickly withing weeks, it is called magilim contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by bhodun(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
Thanks for all your response,I've tried some of the methods and seen some results, lost some kg already.Thanks.
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by Doctor7(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2010
Always contact a Professional Traditional Herbalist that is licensed and can diagnose your ailments before prescribing herbal solutions for you. Don't just take anything without being sure of the analysis. We have a laboratory to diagnose patients and provide acurate herbs to treat the disorder that is noted. Contact today doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by Youngpo413: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
chiproibe:
Visit www.afroantics.com ,click on health manual,you will surely see an answer to your problem,you can read my previous posting on health issues,contact details on my site.Thanks,DR JERRY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

News: Woman Gives Birth To Tortoise After Having A 10months Pregnancy.(pics) / Meet Rahma, The Nigerian Girl With Half Body(photos) / Freedom From Arthritis And All Sorts Of Muscle & Joint Pain With "FOREVER MOVE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.