Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Need To Loose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Loose Weight (2754 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. / How Do I Loose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Loose Weight by boomii(f): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2010
I had a fracture last year so there is an implant in my leg,when I went for my last clinic the Doctor said I have to loose weight or else it will affect my implant but he also told me not to try any stressful exercise.

I used to play volleyball to stay fit and I've always been permanently on a fat - free diet,so I don't know what else I can do to lose the extra 9kg I have gain.

Please help me with suggestions.
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by boladipe(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
i can introduce you to a slimming theraph that has been tested and trusted to get more information u can call this number,bj on 08062724830
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by madlady(f): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2010
boomii:

I had a fracture last year so there is an implant in my leg,when I went for my last clinic the Doctor said I have to loose weight or else it will affect my implant but he also told me not to try any stressful exercise.

I used to play volleyball to stay fit and I've always been permanently on a fat - free diet,so I don't know what else I can do to lose the extra 9kg I have gain.

Please help me with suggestions.

Reduce the starchy carbs from your diet,for example rice, yam (yellow yam not that bad undecided).

Drink more water.

Try not to eat near to your bed time.

Eat more fruits and vegetables (not bananas and NEVER coconuts)

I  fell ill some time back and could not leave my home for over a year (a few years ago)
I gained 14 pounds. I went on a fruit and water  fast for 2 weeks, I lost 12 pounds and the rest I lost over time by cutting down on on my starchy carbs (veg and fruit do contain carbs )

I do  not recommend fasting for eveyone but it worked for me.

I also do exercise which I know may not be possible for you at this time smiley
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by chiproibe: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2010
Visit www.afroantics.com ,click on health manual,you will surely see an answer to your problem,you can read my previous posting on health issues,contact details on my site.Thanks,DR JERRY.
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by Excellent2: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2010
Learning how to get thin effectively should not take much. All it takes is motivation, the will to do so and persistence.
This is easier said than done, right? After all, today may not be the first time you thought about losing weight. No doubt you already contemplated or even tried some weight loss solutions you read about or found online. You had the motivation, the will to do so but you just could not persist. If that is the case you probably came across a diet that simply was not sustainable.
ok, don't worry any more try this out <a href="http://c32f1yzvl1i56t5kr-gr1xam3n./" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

for more information visit: myhealthandme..com[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by Excellent2: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2010
Learning how to get thin effectively should not take much. All it takes is motivation, the will to do so and persistence.
This is easier said than done, right? After all, today may not be the first time you thought about losing weight. No doubt you already contemplated or even tried some weight loss solutions you read about or found online. You had the motivation, the will to do so but you just could not persist. If that is the case you probably came across a diet that simply was not sustainable.
ok, don't worry any more try this out [email]<a href="http://c32f1yzvl1i56t5kr-gr1xam3n./" target="_top">Click Here!</a>[/email]
for more information visit: myhealthandme..com
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by akinnzo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2010
considering your situation you need to reduce your exercises to the minimum.like you said that you are on diet but sincerely do you break the rules?
do you still drink carbonated drinks? the coca cola,pepsi and co, the energy drinks,how often do you take milk?do you still drink coffee? do you detoxify?do you imbibe lots of water?have you stop eating red meat and eat more of fish instead?

though lots of questions but im just too sure you can loss weight if you choose too, the fact that your doctor advice you to stop exercise makes it more interesting.

if you are serious and want to really loss weight, give me a call lets meet to fashion away out.best regards, stay healthy
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by Sammiejo: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
@ Madlady. What kind of fuits did you take whilst loosing weight. I need to loose about 10kg (on doctors order) and I want to loose it as quickly as possible.
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by madlady(f): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
Sammiejo:

@ Madlady. What kind of fuits did you take whilst loosing weight. I need to loose about 10kg (on doctors order) and I want to loose it as quickly as possible.

Ok, I will quickly tell you (just on my way out again)

I used Melons, apples, 1/4 of a lemon in a large cup of hot water.

I never drank later than 1/2 hour before eating or  before 2 hours after.

For the 1st week I counted the calories .

I drank 2 litres of water every day.

Please be careful, this could make you feel very weak, I was house bound so I  just about got away with such a strict regime. smiley smiley
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by Fecteximi: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2010
Скачать flash gordon

total war empire 2 скачать
scott каталог марок скачать
гудок машины скачать
zuma для sony ericsson скачать
wowhack by edvard rar скачать
журнал индивидуальный предприниматель скачать
скачать эмулятор штирлиц
скачать opera 5 rus jar
скачать adobe cs2 creative suite
скачать русификатор для fahr simulator
скачать rar для ubuntu
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by boomii(f): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2010
Thanks alot ,I don't take sugary drinks I mainly stick to water and don't eat late at night,will get in touch with people who gave their numbers.
I really appreciate the reply,
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by madlady(f): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
boomii:

Thanks alot ,I don't take sugary drinks I mainly stick to water and don't eat late at night,will get in touch with people who gave their numbers.
I really appreciate the reply,

You do all  the right thinks so you should be back to your fit self in no time. smiley
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by awuf2008: 5:31am On Apr 22, 2010
i hv a special therapy i can introduce to u. it is a weeks program and if strictly adhered to. u wil definetely loose weight. call me 08023321776.
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by nzekizle: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2010
You need to loose weight without stress? click here www.crystalhealthworld.com now to get some tips.
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by emyessien(f): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2010
Avoid taking 2 much carbohydrates.eat wheat insead of eba,fufu, pounded yam etc.dr r some weight loss therapy i can introduce 2 u which works.call me on dis line 08060065221.takia
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by samhealt1: 5:24am On Apr 25, 2010
Good Morning, visit my home page and you will see the answer to your problem. healthwise101..com.
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by samhealt1: 4:12am On Apr 26, 2010
One of the best way to loose weight, is for you to watch the kind of food you are taking. Please visit my home page for more details on this: sam.healtwise..com.
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by great107: 4:33am On Apr 26, 2010
Do not worry any longer because there is a food replacement
slimming programme i will give you for almost free, i mean it
and you can help your friends with it and make money also
just cal 07033861791 or visit http://www.greatsuccessmagazine..com
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by cetewrest: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2010
Классика mp3 прослушать
Игры типа монополии
Скачать игру star wars 1
Скачать игру магический лабиринт ключ

скачать фильм идеальное создание
скачать realtek hd win2kxp
гопнико русский словарь скачать
alicia keys unthinkable скачать

Солнце полуночи java книга
Скачать программу увеличивающую скорость интернета
Картинки из игры lineage 2

скачать java игры беплатно
скачать windows xp sp3 kb958644
скачать прогу торрент рус
скачать егтс 2008 35.5 professional
скачать autogk русификатор
скачать pandorum dvdrip
скачать windows xp sp2 реаниматор
скачать portable adobe photoshop cs
braid скачать полную версию
скачать драйвер nvidia geforce fx5500
скачать sticq jar
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by btuneri: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2010
Do you really what to loose weight,i will advise you to check out this site
for free information on how you can completely loose your weight without
any sress.

http://www.healthsissues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freedom From Arthritis And All Sorts Of Muscle & Joint Pain With "FOREVER MOVE" / Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster / Girl How Do I Handle Wrinkles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.