Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam (2846 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
tintingz:
Those are just sculptures/depict of thier God/Goddess not the actual imaginary spirit Gods just like the black box is representative direction of Allah(where Arab pagan Gods were kept).!

Does this negate/disprove the existence of Amadioha?

Can you pray salat/namaz without facing the black box(kaaba)?
smh.... Kaaba is simply symbol for the qibla. Not a deity. But the sculptures like your spaghetti "gods and goddesses" are seen as viewed as the actual creator, deity or God that have power to create the world. This is not the case with kaaba. Kaaba simply a masjid
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Empiree:
smh.... Kaaba is simply symbol for the qibla. Not a deity. But the sculptures like your spaghetti "gods and goddesses" are seen as viewed as the actual creator, deity or God that have power to create the world. This is not the case with kaaba. Kaaba simply a masjid
The sculptures are just symbol/representative of the Gods and Goddess, the spirit of the Gods are channel into it but independent of it, this is a way they can able to focus on worship and prayers for the Gods. The Catholic do same, so how is this different from Muslims facing the kaaba when praying?

An idol is an image or other material object representing a deity to which religious worship is addressed or any person or thing regarded with admiration, adoration, or devotion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idol

In many Indian religions, such as theistic and non-theistic forms of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, idols (murti) are considered as symbolism for the absolute but not the absolute, or icons of spiritual ideas, or the embodiment of the divine. They are a means to focus one's religious pursuits and worship (bhakti).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolatry

Kindly know what these sculptures, idols stands for in religions and stop the ignorance fallacious talk, i used to reason like this before.

All what you're saying does not in any way disprove the existence of these Gods and creators.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Empiree, if I told you I believe there's an invisible pink unicorn flying/revolving around the planet Earth, won't you be skeptical about it and ask for prove? Why are you and your fellows finding it hard to be skeptical about Allah, are you scared of hell?
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
tintingz:
The sculptures are just symbol/representative of the Gods and Goddess, the spirit of the Gods are channel into it but independent of it, this is a way they can able to focus on worship and prayers for the Gods. The Catholic do same, so how is this different from Muslims facing the kaaba when praying?

An idol is an image or other material object representing a deity to which religious worship is addressed or any person or thing regarded with admiration, adoration, or devotion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idol

In many Indian religions, such as theistic and non-theistic forms of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, idols (murti) are considered as symbolism for the absolute but not the absolute, or icons of spiritual ideas, or the embodiment of the divine. They are a means to focus one's religious pursuits and worship (bhakti).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolatry

Kindly know what these sculptures, idols stands for in religions and stop the ignorance fallacious talk, i used to reason like this before.

All what you're saying does not in any way disprove the existence of these Gods and creators.
you have said before, and you have repeated here that there are many Gods and Godesses with equal power. What else is the argument. All you have to do is to "enjoy" your respite till appointed time.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2018
tintingz:
Those are just sculptures/depict of thier God/Goddess not the actual imaginary spirit Gods just like the black box is representative direction of Allah(where Arab pagan Gods were kept).!

Does this negate/disprove the existence of Amadioha?

Can you pray salat/namaz without facing the black box(kaaba)?
Audhubillah! What kinda ganja are you on?
I mean who inflicted you with this affliction?
We have repeatedly told you where Allah is. And we told you Allah is incomparable to any of His creations. Where do you get the idea of the depiction of Allah's direction from?
May Allah heal you.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Audhubillah! What kinda ganja are you on?
I mean who inflicted you with this affliction?
We have repeatedly told you where Allah is. And we told you Allah is incomparable to any of His creations. Where do you get the idea of the depiction of Allah's direction from?
May Allah heal you.
And I told you if Allah is outside the universe, he's limited there.

The kaaba represent Allah's direction(qibla), if not so, why can't Muslims observe solat without facing the kaaba?
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
tintingz:
And I told you if Allah is outside the universe, he's limited there.

The kaaba represent Allah's direction(qibla), if not so, why can't Muslims observe solat without facing the kaaba?
I'm sorry for you man undecided
You are unbridled ignorant.

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
You have gotten your response. Islam ain't like your religion Pastafarianism!
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
I'm sorry for you man undecided
You are unbridled ignorant.

(Quran 2:144) We have seen the turning of thy face to heaven (for guidance, O Muhammad). And now verily We shall make thee turn (in prayer) toward a qiblah which is dear to thee. So turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship, and ye (O Muslims), wheresoever ye may be, turn your faces (when ye pray) toward it. Lo! Those who have received the Scripture know that (this revelation) is the Truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

Allah ordered Muhammad and Muslims to turn thier direction to the Kaaba because it's dear to him(Muhammad). The Kaaba was newly selected as Allah's direction of worship, every Gods are claim to be everywhere but people create idols, icons, directions to focus thier worship.

If Allah face is everywhere then that contradict the premise that Allah is outside the universe, absurdity exposing.

I have asked and I will ask again, can a Muslim pray without facing the kaaba?
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
You have gotten your response. Islam ain't like your religion Pastafarianism!
Ofcos Islam and Pastafarianism are not even close to be alike, Pastafarianism don't order men to beat thier disobedient wives or kill apostates or gays.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
tintingz:

(Quran 2:144) We have seen the turning of thy face to heaven (for guidance, O Muhammad). And now verily We shall make thee turn (in prayer) toward a qiblah which is dear to thee. So turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship, and ye (O Muslims), wheresoever ye may be, turn your faces (when ye pray) toward it. Lo! Those who have received the Scripture know that (this revelation) is the Truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

Allah ordered Muhammad and Muslims to turn thier direction to the Kaaba because it's dear to him. The Kaaba was newly selected as Allah's direction of worship, every Gods are claim to be everywhere but people create idols, icons, directions to focus thier worship.

If Allah face is everywhere then that contradict the premise that Allah is outside the universe, absurdity exposing.

I have asked and I will ask again, can a Muslim pray without facing the kaaba?
What is it to explain to you? Noffing. Keep wandering ignorantly
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
What is it to explain to you? Noffing. Keep wandering ignorantly
Your idol is your Kaaba because your Prophet cherished and loved it, automatically Muslims are to cherish it and therefore focus thier worship direction on it.

Your religion is just a reform of previous ancient religions, don't forget the same kaaba you face was were the arabian pagans face to worship thier deities.

You can go check what idol means again.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
tintingz:
Your idol is your Kaaba because your Prophet cherished and loved it, automatically Muslims are to cherish it and therefore focus thier worship direction on it.

Your religion is just a reform of previous ancient religions, don't forget the same kaaba you face was were the arabian pagans face to worship thier deities.

You can go check what idol means again.
talk talk talk talk.... unbridled ignorant
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
I've been a Muslim right from childhood and these my brothers want to explain what I practiced and understood from childhood. Ridiculous. grin

That apologetic pleading will not work on me.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
talk talk talk talk.... unbridled ignorant
How can I be ignorance of what I know from childhood. cheesy
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
tintingz:
from childhood indeed. You haven't read about well grounded Alfa in knowledge but still die a kafir shocked

The worst is someone who USED to know but turns ignorant later in life.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
tintingz:
if you truly know, you wouldn't say this if you studied initial stage of Islam in Medina why Muslims changed qibla
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
if you truly know, you wouldn't say this if you studied initial stage of Islam in Medina why Muslims changed qibla
Why must there be a qiblah in the first place?

You have a problem with some religions facing thier idols, icons as thier focus of worship but you can't see the absurdity of Muslims facing and bowing towards a black box in the middle East.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
from childhood indeed. You haven't read about well grounded Alfa in knowledge but still die a kafir shocked

That's because they uncaged themselves from the indoctrination, they become skeptics and start using thier reasoning, they are being honest to themselves.

Many skeptics, atheists were once religious, it does not make them ignorants!
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
tintingz:
Why must there be a qiblah in the first place?

You have a problem with some religions facing thier idols, icons as thier focus of worship but you can't see the absurdity of Muslims facing and bowing towards a black box in the middle East.
smh... You getting worst everyday. Can you listen to yourself
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 4:09am On Jan 30, 2018
tintingz:
Your problem is, you are very ungrateful to Allah and selfish. I have quoted you verses from Qur'an where Allah accused fellow like you that aftere you grown, you deny Him and set up partners with Him.

Yet, you are still breathing free air He provided. You are walking graciously on His planet Earth without any remorse. Are you waiting until you fall sick and bedridden and can't function as you used to before believing His Majesty?.

Maybe you should ponder on this.

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Raintaker(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2018
Empiree:

Really?
So you haven't noticed all this while that the tingling guy knows little about Islam.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2018
tintingz:
Ofcos Islam and Pastafarianism are not even close to be alike, Pastafarianism don't order men to beat thier disobedient wives or kill apostates or gays.
I'm sorry to say this but your eloquence shows how ignorant you are.
Has Pastafarianism being used to rule a country before?
Does Pastafarianism boast of divine laws to rule a country?
You can't compare a religion that is several Kiloyears old to one that is less than a few decades.
Level pass level.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Raintaker:
Really?
So you haven't noticed all this while that the tingling guy knows little about Islam.
He only has a pessimist view of Islam probably due to some circumstances he has faced while growing up, etc! You should have read his thoughts from his comments all this while.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Empiree:
Your problem is, you are very ungrateful to Allah and selfish. I have quoted you verses from Qur'an where Allah accused fellow like you that aftere you grown, you deny Him and set up partners with Him.

Yet, you are still breathing free air He provided. You are walking graciously on His planet Earth without any remorse. Are you waiting until you fall sick and bedridden and can't function as you used to before believing His Majesty?.

Maybe you should ponder on this.
I'm tired of your empty talk.

People, children die of natural disasters, diseases, is it also your Allah?

FSM is the true God, you're the one being selfish, ungrateful and sentimental.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I'm sorry to say this but your eloquence shows how ignorant you are.
Has Pastafarianism being used to rule a country before?
Does Pastafarianism boast of divine laws to rule a country?
You can't compare a religion that is several Kiloyears old to one that is less than a few decades.
Level pass level.
So this the criteria of a true religion and true God?

So there are no religions far older than Islam? I guess they are more authentic than Islam!

No matter how archaic your religion is, it does not make it the right one, Yahoo is far older than Facebook, it does not make Facebook irrelevant and it does not make any of them fake!

Pastafarianism don't need a divine laws to dictate how people should live, humans have brain to set thier laws, many of your divine laws are Imoral, barbaric, archaic, discriminating.

Your divine laws shows how imperfect your God is.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Raintaker:
Really?
Of course that's what they will say to an opposition.

This is what Sunni say to Shia and vice versa.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

He only has a pessimist view of Islam probably due to some circumstances he has faced while growing up, etc! You should have read his thoughts from his comments all this while.
This is fallacy, red herring. grin
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Raintaker:
Really?
I know. I'm just trying to help him. He has proved further that he makes no sense but he thinks he is undecided

Imagine he said Flying Spaghetti is God. That's how worst he can get
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Empiree:
I know. I'm just trying to help him. He has proved further that he makes no sense but he thinks he is undecided

Imagine someone he said Flying Spaghetti is God. That's how worst he can get
You have not shown me how flying spaghetti monster cannot be a God or is not God

Imagine someone said Allah is God, this is how Christians, Jews reason too, Allah is NOT God to them
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
tintingz:
You have not shown me how flying spaghetti monster cannot be a God or is not God

Imagine someone said Allah is God, this is how Christians, Jews reason too, Allah is NOT God to them
Only bigots amongst them say this. You have a serious problem as I have always said
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Empiree:
Only bigots amongst them say this. You have a serious problem as I have always said
Do Christians and Jews see Allah as God, do Hindus, Yoruba traditionalists see Allah as God? undecided

This is not about bigotry, it's thier belief, dogma, the same way Muslims don't see Yahweh, Odin, Brahma, Olorun, FSM as Gods.

Where do you keep your reasoning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls How Can Couple Stand On Solat When The Praying(nawafil) At Home / Prophet Muhammad's (saw) Letter To Heraclius (emperor Of Byzantium) / The Srebrenica Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.