Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding (28346 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Joke apart..
This Toke looks like sex a doll undecided

Pls don't insult me my great great grandmother died so am still mourning..

Lol. We won't insult you. Accept our Sympathy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by horciglowri(f): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
lmao
����

LastSurvivor11:
Joke apart..

:Dlmao

LastSurvivor11:
Joke apart..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by clefstone(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
MhizValentina12:
lol those this aunty looks like she wants to marry soon... abeg leave her to enjoy her Hoehood...she should keep following people's daddies
#Modified After 1year, 7months n 13 days I finally made it to FTC in FP... I want to dedicate this to airtel, the smart phone network after using mtn,etisalat n good but airtel made this dream come through... My village witches could not stop n thanks aunty Toke for giving me something to talk about..
work on your English girl
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by MhizValentina12(f): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
clefstone:
work on your English girl

Okay sir,
B. SC English from Birmingham university U.k
Associate,Prof University of Michigan
yet You're still in Nigeria fighting for Bus seat somewhere in Lagos,every morning

it won't be bad if you teach me.
just learn to mind your business,the world would be a better place, If you do
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by MahatmaGhandi: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Akuna
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by Alexgeneration(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
onadana:

E dey pain you.She is just more talented.
More talented in selling her smelly wide cunt to people's father abi

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by Slaveman343: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
MhizValentina12:
lol those this aunty looks like she wants to marry soon... abeg leave her to enjoy her Hoehood...she should keep following people's daddies
#Modified After 1year, 7months n 13 days I finally made it to FTC in FP... I want to dedicate this to airtel, the smart phone network after using mtn,etisalat n good but airtel made this dream come through... My village witches could not stop n thanks aunty Toke for giving me something to talk about..
Your post is at variance with your looks
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
When she is not yet done with married billionaires.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by Deepfreezer(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
hobermener:
Lala toke day give you punnani ni??
How the same post about this overhyped hoe-low-show go hit fp twice hun
hahhahahhahahba

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by onadana: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alexgeneration:

More talented in selling her smelly wide cunt to people's father abi

Tor..nah profession.And people dey pay for the wide smelly cunt.Those with tight..sweet ones still dey hustle
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by blues343(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
MhizValentina12:
Hw many Champaign We go Pop 4 U now.. Mean while how did u make it pls
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by ADRIAN88(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
booqee:
She looks so plastic

"Plastic with lots of ambition", My favourite type of plastic!!

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by ADRIAN88(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
BOOMnaija:

She hawks her Pussy to the highest bidders who are mostly her father's agemates.

Rapid Response Squad For Pus*y-Hawking! We see u! How was the weekend Sir??

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by correctguy101(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
MhizValentina12:

You girls never stop to amaze me....

Calling a fellow woman a "H0e?". ..... $mh
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by Paradigme777: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Joke apart..
This Toke looks like a sex doll undecided

Guy u dey mad! For making me laugh to the point of farting before my babe grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by oblaak(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
MhizValentina12:
Please cross check what you just wrote and edit every wrong word used. I literally struggled to understand what you were talking about. Thanks.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
MhizValentina12:

Hmmm Miss First To Comment!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To A Fan Who Said She's Waiting For Her Wedding by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2018
MhizValentina12:

You do realise you have a problem, don't you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2014: Oyakhilome Tops List / Ijeoma Chikezie Slays At The Abuja All White Pool / Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.