Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) (25649 Views)

El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by SakuraSimiola: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
WE come from rich cultures.

We are not a shit hole.

WATCH and EDUCATE yourself on Igbo history and our great history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463L0sbXu34
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Bari22: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shithole eegbos
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by ruffDiamond: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
I love the shit

hole remark

worse than shithole sef

yeah
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Kingsley10000: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
shithole country
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Elukapendragon(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls lets all join hands and heads to accept this gospel truth... Trumph was 99.9% correct
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by bedspread: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
mhizenugu:
Let's be honest here, nigeria is obviously a shitthole.. there's no point pretending..
with a Confirmed SHITHOLE LEADERSHIP!!! Let's be Sincere
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by esupofo777(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
we all look but see differently. Donald Trump must have seen what you don't see about your "HELL-HOLE" you call a country...... Mtcheeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by livebynite: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

yes sure. Nigeria is a shit hole because a racist tells you so, you are a disgrace to the black race, We know things are not working out well, but to team up with an outsider to insult your father's land says a lot about you.

Do you think India is any way better than most African countries?, but they will never Insult their land just because a foolish old Trump says so, you think Insulting your land will make them accept you?.. Think!!!!!! Think!!!!

You dare not insult my people in my presence and you expect me to smile with you, there are so many respectful ways to pass your displeasure about Africa, not insulting us in our face, and some worthless blacks are celebrating.

Spit.

All these " try hards "never fail to amaze me with their delusional rants

Please shut up and stop trying so hard to sound smart and patriotic.

A real patriotic faces the truth you cretin ,no matter how painful it is.

If America was deceiving themselves they where great when they were still growing they won't be the gaint of a Nation they are today .

So spare us your nonsense and grow up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by livebynite: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nigeria is not just a shït hole but a putrid septic pit of fvck

Infact Nigeria belongs to a subset of a subset of pathetic garbage unfit for human psych

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Efewestern: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
livebynite:

All these " try hards "never fail to amaze me with their delusional rants

Please shut up and stop trying so hard to sound smart and patriotic.

A real patriotic faces the truth you xretin ,no matter how painful it is.

If America was deceiving themselves they where great when they were still growing they won't be the gaint of a Nation they are today .

So spare us your nonsense and grow up

Did I deny the fact that the country isnt growing ?, my point was that the message was passed without regards to black nations .

Am not trying to be patriotic, I just have some self worth, unlike you who asslick someone that keeps insulting your race.

Get some sense.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by jacyhelen(f): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Paula2018:
What do you feel about President Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' comment?? Do you agree or disagree??
Subscribe to channel for more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U59lTcP_1IA

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by jacyhelen(f): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
mhizenugu:
Let's be honest here, nigeria is obviously a shitthole.. there's no point pretending..
.Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by jacyhelen(f): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Whenever foreigners tell Nigerians the truth, they always feel pained. Buhari and all is killer Herdsmen are the mothers of all Shithole.

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by psalmsjob: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

yes sure. Nigeria is a shit hole because a racist tells you so, you are a disgrace to the black race, We know things are not working out well, but to team up with an outsider to insult your father's land says a lot about you.

Do you think India is any way better than most African countries?, but they will never Insult their land just because a foolish old Trump says so, you think Insulting your land will make them accept you?.. Think!!!!!! Think!!!!

You dare not insult my people in my presence and you expect me to smile with you, there are so many respectful ways to pass your displeasure about Africa, not insulting us in our face, and some worthless blacks are celebrating.

Spit.

The simple answer to you is that most of us that "smile with Trump" are not racist like you and the rest of your type.

Nigeria must be more like a hellhole then, if you think Mr Donald Trump is wrong!

A shithole of many shadesgrin
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Marvelousjohn: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
More than a shithole

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Ezumakingsley(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Only if you realize you are a slave,i did liberate you.

Efewestern:

Spit.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Stanley1155: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Am angry with Donald trump only because he was not specific. I don't know how he can get the correction,I think he should call Nigeria in particular. Please seun help me move this to front page you neva can tell trump might be a nairalander.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by mickeymimi: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nigeria is really suffering in the hands of shit holes and gutter holes leaders.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by arherfish(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
My view on this is, during World War II there's was no plan for Africa and let's be sincere 80 now, would Africa been in plan would there be a World War III.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by ezelous: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

Do you think India is any way better than most African countries?, but they will never Insult their land just because a foolish old Trump says so, you think Insulting your land will make them accept you?.. Think!!!!!! Think!!!! Abeg make I hear word...Naija is a shithole!

Spit.

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by beejaay: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

Spit.
You are the ignorant and hypocritical one..when your president PMB went to the racist country as you called it to label us all criminals and fraudsters what did you say?if you don't appreciate yourself why will anyone appreciate you...whether you like it or not Nigeria is a super duper shithole country and there nothing you can do to change the narrative

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
To be clear

Trump referred to the whole of Africa and Haiti as a shithole (black dominated countries)

Not only Nigeria

I don't get why Nigerians are personalizing his insults

The man is simply a proud bigot
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Nathayas: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

Spit.
Are you not ashame of calling nigeria a country. Trump did not even discribe it well, nigerians are wild animals.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by oooduancalmdown: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

Spit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by oooduancalmdown: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
greiboy:
To be clear

Trump referred Africa and Haiti as a shithole

Not only Nigeria

I don't get why Nigerians are personalizing his insults

The man is simply a proud bigot
They personalize it because they are shitoleans
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by emmylight4u: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls if coming from town to Kubwa now pls go through kado estate road. Avoid NNPC express from tipper garrage. A fuel tanker fell down with fuel n fire might break out pls. (Copied).
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by emmylight4u: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
*NNAMDI KANU VINDICATED AGAIN... You hate him for telling you the truth, but the truth has come out from your white God.*

*READ AND SHED TEARS*

*"DONALD TRUMP'S SPEECH ON WHY HE HATES AFRICANS & ARABS".*

*We are not obliged, even for a second, to try to prove to anybody and especially to blacks and Arabs that we are superior people - we have demonstrated that to the black and Arabs in 1001 ways.*
*The America we know today was not created by wishful thinking.We created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat, and blood.....we do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks - We must admit, without any fear, that we don't like them, and for so, so, many valid reasons.*

*The fact that blacks and Arabs look like human beings does not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. if God had wanted us to be equal to blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently. Whites, blacks, yellow, the rulers and the ruled. intellectually we are superior to the blacks and Arabs.That has been proven beyond the reasonable doubt over the years.*

*I believe that a white man is an honest, God fearing person who has demonstrated practically the right way of being a human. By now every one of us has seen it practically that blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other.*

*They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of bad leadership; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.*

*Their only main concern (which according to me is stupidity of the highest magnitude) is same - sex marriages.They keep pointing fingers to us, we the west, that we have legalised it in our countries, and that we always outspokenly support gay people around the world. And because they always foolishly want to demostrate their ignorance, hatred and fear about the subject, some of them have even enacted harsh laws to codemn their own gay citizens.This shows that beyond illusions and doubt, what people do with their own bodies is Africans main concern. I hear they even strip their women publicly.*

*Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.To make the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidity. Give them money for development and they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves. Drill oil wells for them and they will not have peace all the days of their life.*
*See, for instance, what's happening in Nigeria (a Country blessed with abundant resources), Southern Sudan, Malawi, DRC just to mention a few.*
*"This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans do not know what they want. isn't that plausible"?*
*"They are like monkeys looking for already ripping banana all over the world!!!.*

*Therefore that the white man is created to rule the black man, Africans will always have day dreams.*
*And here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do"*
*A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore how can they develop and live longer.*

*"Corruption in the west (And China) is a big abomination, but in Africa, it's so huge that it is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life!!!.*(Shame, isn't it?)

*They sing and rejoice to their corrupt political leaders.They worship their scandal-ridden religious leaders like their gods. Lest you forget, these so called Africans are praising, dancing and praying for the people that have impoverished them,and who comes to hide their loot here.*

*Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. this has been proven beyond reasoning.*
*I wonder why even up to now most Africans still go to school by force, and those who are at school are are just drug addicts who don't know what took them there. This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa that needs Jesus's immediate second coming. the body of Africans is a very fertile ground for all diseases in the world because they don't fear even HIV/AIDS.*
*This leaves me with a question: Are our eyes created the same with those Africans? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very annoying.*

*"They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves". For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.*
*They have minerals but they cannot do anything with it. Therefore let us (whites) go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use. Poverty is a disease to the whites, but to the blacks it is very normal.*

*"Look at what is currently going on in Nigeria National Assembly. Legislators amending the constitution to favor themselves at the expense of two (200) million Nigerians. The present administration now have no economic blueprint plan, rather than noise and false propaganda. Characterised with hatred and witch hunt/impoverishment".*
*"Majority of these legislators are treasury looters who are intellectually barren but using the ill gotten wealth to oppress the citizens of that great country".*

*"What a shame"!*
*Black people with black sense, and a sick president in London for medical tourism!!!.*

*The worst tragedy in Africa is that if you dare stand up and speak up for what's right, you may end up regretting.*
*"The few wise and open-minded Africans who have tried to educate these fools about civilization have met the worst.They have been pushed hard on the wall, they have been silenced and others have been killed".*
*Before I finish, let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist, an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,1st tackle runaway corruption, dreadful terrorism, tribalism, poverty, unemployment, diseases, illiteracy, ignorance, and inequality, that have put your whole continent on the verge of collapse".*
*"Hate me or love me, I don't care.I know this is the plain truth which will never see the light of the day to the cowards that are afraid to be told as it is".*
*"Jesus please hurry and save Africans and Arabs". A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.*
*By- Donald .J. Trump.
...if u read this and u re not challenged then !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by naijapips04: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

Spit.

Yes bro. India is way.....WAY better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

They personalize it because they are shitoleans
Southafrican government were the first to protest officially against the comments via American embassy, Ghana followed

The African commission doesn't even have a commissioner yet in Washington a whole year into trump's presidency

Trump thinks very little of Africa
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by jhubril(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

Spit.

Trying to damage control goes to show the shallowness of your mind and the audacity of this pure nonsense. Truth is the country is a monument to failure ,a big one in point of fact. Peopled by myopic,shallow ,and hate-filled[sup][/sup] denizens ,Nigeria is one of the most useless ,ridiculous and dangerous countries on the surface of the earth. The energy that is found in its plenitude in every race is made useless by lack of creativity ,zero passion for science and technology and zero ability in philosophy. Industry and its dividends are under the thumb of a slender minority and all the values and virtues that make life beautiful have been traded for the vain pursuit of worldliness.

Life is not the theatre of boorishness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by livebynite: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

Did I deny the fact that the country isnt growing ?, my point was that the message was passed without regards to black nations .

Am not trying to be patriotic, I just have some self worth, unlike you who asslick someone that keeps insulting your race.

Get some sense.

Let me elaborate since your IQ is obviously too low to understand me

If say you where born in a slum and tomorrow I call you a slim dog does that mean I degraded you or told you the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Efewestern: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
jhubril:

Trying to damage control goes to show the shallowness of your mind and the audacity of this pure nonsense. Truth is the country is a monument to failure ,a big one in point of fact. Peopled by myopic,shallow ,and bigot-happy denizens ,Nigeria is one of the most useless ,ridiculous and dangerous countries on the surface of the earth. The energy that is found in its plenitude in every race is made useless by lack of creativity ,zero passion for science and technology and zero ability in philosophy. Industry and its dividends are under the thumb of a slender minority and all the values and virtues that make life beautiful have been traded for the vain pursuit of worldliness.

Life is not the theatre of boorishness.

Never disputed the fact that the country is not working, my only concern was the way the message was being passed without no regards to Black Nations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai / I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari / Seriake Dickson Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.