Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) (25673 Views)

El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by DerideGull(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Any country that goes to war or kills its citizens because a section of the society wants to secede is a big shithole.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by akigbemaru: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Paula2018:
What do you feel about President Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' comment?? Do you agree or disagree??
Subscribe to channel for more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U59lTcP_1IA

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by chikago1: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
spartan50:
This is a shithole country.. We are in hell-hole..
more like hellish shiithole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Litmus: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oxfarm Inequality Report

Note:

Inequality isn’t all about income. Here’s a guide to different ranking systems that determines shittyness – from wealth distribution to the World Happiness Report – and which countries rate best and worst under each.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

yes sure. Nigeria is a shit hole because a racist tells you so, you are a disgrace to the black race, We know things are not working out well, but to team up with an outsider to insult your father's land says a lot about you.

Do you think India is any way better than most African countries?, but they will never Insult their land just because a foolish old Trump says so, you think Insulting your land will make them accept you?.. Think!!!!!! Think!!!!

You dare not insult my people in my presence and you expect me to smile with you, there are so many respectful ways to pass your displeasure about Africa, not insulting us in our face, and some worthless blacks are celebrating.

Spit.
Mr. Sorry if my post offended you or anyone else.. forgive me.. but I never insulted anyone, anybody or anything.. I only stated the obvious truth here.. You can't run away from it.. Nigeria is hell on earth..
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by 360command: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Efewestern:

If my comment irritates you then Don't quote me, I passed my message, if you don't like it then ignore.

@ the bolded, It's obvious you re either ignorant, or you re just being dumb , so you haven't read all the degrading comments trump made about North Korea?

I won't deny the fact that the country isn't developing, but I won't accept such degrading comment from trump.. never.
I have heard.. The same trump, govt and the people cautious of their words and even wants a peaceful dialogue with north Korea cause they know that they have invested much on military..
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by GavelSlam: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
You are what you say you are if you believe it.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xiadnat:
My sentiments exactly.

Dont shoot the messenger.

The point is not what he said, how he said it or who he is referring to. The message is still clear and simple.

Trumps insults should be used as a catalyst for change, restructure and transformation.

Whether he is racist or not, the take away lesson is clear and direct.

The next logic and strategic step is this:

What are we going to do about the state of our Nigeria (and other fellow shitzsholes) alike.

The next logic and strategic step is this:

[b]What are we going to do about the state of our Nigeria (and other fellow shitzsholes) alike.
[/b]

You can bet that the average Nigerian respondent (I could stretch it to black respondent) will not go beyond the retorts to Trump on Twitter. Or even pour the angst on African rulers. The average African isn't primed for strategic response.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Donciz: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Even if nigeria is a SHIT HOLE(i proudly said dat) donald trump still has no right to make such utterances
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Paula2018:
What do you feel about President Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' comment?? Do you agree or disagree??
Subscribe to channel for more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U59lTcP_1IA

many shithole citizens are proud if their hole.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Onucs(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria is not a shithole. It pains me wen I see ridiculous comment regarding important matter. If u don't know what to comment then I suggest u give your keypad a break

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2018
x
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:26am On Jan 23, 2018
Efewestern:

yes sure. Nigeria is a shit hole because a racist tells you so, you are a disgrace to the black race, We know things are not working out well, but to team up with an outsider to insult your father's land says a lot about you.

Do you think India is any way better than most African countries?, but they will never Insult their land just because a foolish old Trump says so, you think Insulting your land will make them accept you?.. Think!!!!!! Think!!!!

You dare not insult my people in my presence and you expect me to smile with you, there are so many respectful ways to pass your displeasure about Africa, not insulting us in our face, and some worthless blacks are celebrating.

Spit.

You are actually proving Trump right.
You are more concerned with insolence than facts.
And you just had to dig for another shithole to compare with Nigeria. By the way, the technological advances in India will get to Nigeria in another 100 years especially with your Minister of Technology bragging about pencil production by 2019. While at it, why not compare Nigeria with Afghanistan and Zimbabwe since you are comfortable in abyss.

I believe it is political correctness that made Trump said that. Any realistic critic should be able to say worse.
Poor road network, no electricity, no fuel, high unemployment. And to top it off, a country with thousands of professionals, technocrats, moguls picked a senile illiterate to lead them in this 21st Century.

A lot of Nigerians living in Nigeria know that Nigeria is bad but they don't understand how bad it is because they have never ctossed the borders. Once you step out of Nigeria, you will understand how messed up that country really is in all indices.

Nemo dat quod non habet.
/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Bollinger(m): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2018
amadice:
Trump is right, Nigeria in particular tell me what is good about Nigeria as a country? let's stop fooling and pretending we have failed as a black race

Jollof rice.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Bollinger(m): 1:14am On Jan 23, 2018
Efewestern:

Spit.

You've made some good points but the bottom line is this; Is it true or not that Nigeria is a shiithole country?
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Bollinger(m): 1:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Efewestern:

i didn't deny the fact that things re not working out well in most African countries, but I find that comment of trump degrading to the black race.

If you want to say my state is undeveloped, there re ways to pass your message without downgrading those of us from that region, if you continue with such words I will definitely attack you ignoring the main message.

How is it degrading if it's the truth? If you see a thief and you call him a thief that he is, how is that degrading?
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by miky(m): 1:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria and Nigerians are Shitholes! the leaders come from the people.. real nigerians left the country a long time ago
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Patode: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2018
A time is coming when people will stop taking Dotard J Trump seriously. He has never stopped showing his racism. He is just like Hitler. Nature probably brought him out, to destroy the American Empire. Once upon a time, we had Roman ,Asyrian, Greek and the British Empires.
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by okonja(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2018
This presenter is so endowed wink
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by Rolly22(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
livebynite:

All these " try hards "never fail to amaze me with their delusional rants

Please shut up and stop trying so hard to sound smart and patriotic.

A real patriotic faces the truth you cretin ,no matter how painful it is.

If America was deceiving themselves they where great when they were still growing they won't be the gaint of a Nation they are today .

So spare us your nonsense and grow up

Don't mind the idiot that hates to hear the truth
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:39am On Jan 24, 2018
mhizenugu:
Let's be honest here, nigeria is obviously a shitthole.. there's no point pretending..
Means you are shıt!
Re: Nigerians React To Donald Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:40am On Jan 24, 2018
mhizenugu:
Let's be honest here, nigeria is obviously a shitthole.. there's no point pretending..
Means you are shît!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information / Supreme Court: Why We Accepted Materials Tendered By Uzodinma, Police / Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.