Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

"Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders (43174 Views)

Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by benzion72(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Trust the Afonjas they have iintelligesia they have the brain and they will get the restructuring done.

This what my brother Kanu should have done, gathering Igbo Intelligesia to champion the cause e.g Prof ABC Nwosu, Prof Okonjo Iweala, Emeka Nwoku, Prof Charles Soludo and many others

By now the zoo would have being crumbled. Thum up for the Afonja you get mouth Mala for they urinate inside trouser now. But trust mala they will gather other Afonja to counter their brothers.

1 Like

Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by chimeee: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Good, that's why I want Buharri till 2089. grin
Fulani terrorist

1 Like

Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by yusufyusuf1: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2018
mercyville:

Shut your rat hole!!They speak for 90% of us.We know the road is tedious but we are embarking on it and success will surely be ours.To know a people,read their history.A tiger does not shout its tigritude.

Idiot am not in those brainless 90% and I don't follow thiefs
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2018
blacknp:
Empty Barrels of Mr Whos of Nobodies from the South West,The real leaders of Yoruba Politics are all in All Progressive Congress(APC),even in Pdp they were nobody just like Wike told them to their faces, and what did they do?A Dog that can barely bark cannot bite a bone.

Only a Fool will fall for these trick of these jesters,they are looking for Ghana Must Go, failed pdp saboteurs,President Buhari is not Jonathan no money to share for you people. Ole,Barawos.

The real Yoruba leaders in APC are also Ole, thief, barawo, onye oshi, but that isn't important.

Pls stop mentioning Very Black darkness alongside White floodlight. Pls.
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by kabarka(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2018
tosyne09:
Nations that get better never get better because politicians wanted it but because the people wanted it. so many will make noise on social medias even like we are doing here. how many of us can chase the government to do what is right? politicians will always play their games. so forget restructuring unless it is charge by people like those who signed this advert. if you think the advert is meaningless, just wait and see.

Any person that think that advert is a joke should think twice.The ppl I see on the fence are the SS.Remember yoruba have access to the sea.
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by toye440: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Syphax:
Yorubas should stop deceiving themselves. We are all in this shit together
D igbos despise d Yoruba's but d last time i checked dey decided GEJs future. Pls take dem serious cos wen a Yoruba man says "mi o se mo"; trust me its over. Ask GEJ if na lie.

3 Likes

Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by kabarka(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2018
Follygunners:
Who ordained these Tards as Yoruba leaders? Leaders, of whose cognizance? Foolish bloated Tards referring to themselves as leaders!
They never said they are leaders but elders.
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by kabarka(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2018
zendy:

Look at someone who said that the IPOB route leads no where but went on to write absolute nonsense. How will Yoruba representstives bring about restructuring? It does not matter how many times they raise the issue on the floor of the national assembly, they will never have the numbers to vote it into law.

Infact, even if the entire representatives of the SW/SE/SS in the national assembly came together, they still would not have the two thirds majority needed to vote a constitutional issue such as restructuring into law.

Restructuring is mainly a Southern Nigeria thing which is opposed by the North, and they have more than enough reps to vote against it.

With the spate of what is happening in middle belt,dont you think the equation has changed.
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Lot13(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2018
usba:

It is just unseriousness and job hunting they are after how would restructuring occur just because you wasted money that would have served a better used in advertising? They have representation they refuse to approach them,they expect the president to change Nigeria by decree. Even if PMB conveys a national conference, it will just end up in cupboard because there is need to engage the National Assembly which will make such resolutions law.
These are people who are in the know of how to go about it. Just relax and watch activism in action.
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Xbee007(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Cretaceous:

[s]Why should I prove my ethnicity to a low self esteem nonentity?
Don't you have work to do this morning? Oh I get it - You need orders from the sultan on what to do this morning?
I'm so ashamed for you![/s]
You want to drag me into your childish insult contest on a faceless forum.
No, I don't dine with swines. Bye
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by blacknp(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2018
tuk2ato:
Why not? A simple call for referendum can do it. The president just needs to show leadership.
Nothing like a referendum in our Constitution and the President does not have the power he is also subject to the Constitution.
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Splashme: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Only on one condition, grin

All the Doctors and professors who signed that paper must tender an unreserved apology for being deceived to vote a person who didn't pass WASC grin

Anyway, till we hear from Nnamdi Kanu, its Buharri till 2089 grin
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2018
BetaThings:

Who should they have supported?
The alleged PhD holder whose thesis has never been sighted?
immigration applicants murderer?
the one blaming the yam owner and not the thief?

Continue with the suffering and smiling, you talk as if he is the one that conducted the immigration exam or sold out the form.

Have gone to university of Portharcourt to ask for his thesis and they refuse to show you?
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Rolly22(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2018
CampuChan:
[s][/s]

You are calling Professors, doctors, architects all jobless? Are you sane?

You're right Jobless professors been ruled by a stark illiterate
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Xbee007:

You want to drag me into your childish insult contest on a faceless forum.
No, I don't dine with swines. Bye
You quoted me first m0ron. Satan be gone
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Bolingoyabongo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

Aboki. Trying to bring religious divide? It won't work.
Who or what make you think that I'm Aboki, All am trying to say here is that Omoluabis don't get things by subtle threat we will follow due process
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by mercyville: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
kabarka:

Leave the Hausa Fulani.

1 Like

Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by mercyville: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
yusufyusuf1:

Idiot am not in those brainless 90% and I don't follow thiefs

You are an aboki jooor.Go chew some gworo.
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by tuk2ato(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
That's the first thing to do. To have a People's Constitution. What we have is military decrees amended to look like a Constitution. How will a constitution not have provision for referendum?
blacknp:
Nothing like a referendum in our Constitution and the President does not have the power he is also subject to the Constitution.
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by jaidey1: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Are you still pro Buharri and anti ipob or has circumstances done a brain reset on you? grin
who is this rat? yes I'm still pro buhari but if he doesn't address the herdsmen issue he won't get my vote in 2019. I can't vote for PDP. now hang yourself
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Follygunners: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
kabarka:

Elders from age perspective or what? Na them old pass for the Yoruba tribe or wetin? Most of them had been in gov't at some points in their lives when they were able to loot public funds. They all lack the required integrity to speak on behalf of the Yoruba tribe. Who posses such integrity sef? Not a single 'Ghandi' or 'Mandela' exist among us. Shame!
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
imhotep:

Supported.
One Nigeria till the year 5,000
Savage you are, chill, you gat not undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by chiedu7: 1:59am On Jan 24, 2018
BetaThings:

And you blame the North when the South is daily insulting them and threatening secession?
Must we live with you?
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 24, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:

Savage you are, chill, you gat not undecided
I am a born against oh grin
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by MrMaestro: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
BetaThings:

Excellent observation. I have no problem with dividing Nigeria into 36countries if need be
We have been blaming the North for decades
Now look around Africa where Hausas are not ruling
Are they better?

The black man is the problem and need to rethink his focus
Yes. The Southwest is infinitely better
Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by nogragra: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Sprumbabafather:
Only on one condition, grin

All the Doctors and professors who signed that paper must tender an unreserved apology for being deceived to vote a person who didn't pass WASC grin

Anyway, till we hear from Nnamdi Kanu, its Buharri till 2089 grin
since when has your nnamdi kanu been backing without a single bite? you think nothing will change with igbos aspirations nada will happen. Mark my word very soon you'll begin to systematic action to wash southwest of useless people Fulani and ipob specifically.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat / Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.