Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Please Help A Friend Of Mine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help A Friend Of Mine (294 Views)

Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers / A Friend Of Mine With A 2.57 Cgpa / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Friend Of Mine by useful4us(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good evening nlanders, a friend of mine is deeply depress on what to do right now, And the least i can do is to help him seek for your candid advice.
He recently gained admission into university and to polytechnic (Hnd in OTM) albiet the university gave him a course he didnt apply for (counselling education) so he is confused on which one to go for.
Please help to advise him on which one to choose consediring the fact that he would be 22 this year and please dont forget to consider the dichotomy between hnd and bsc. Thanks for your attention and thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Infrastructure And Cyber Security / List Of Few Undergraduate Internships In Nigeria 2018 / Top Apartments Around Unilag, Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.