Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy (3843 Views)

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by seedgreen(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2018
MiddleDimension:

this one doesnt realize it yet that the new generation liberal pentecostal churches including Xrist embacchy, have deviated from what pentecostalism use to be known for, bible believing churches.

want to find true pentecostalism that still upholds the identity of bible believing church? go to deeper life, assemblies of god, foursquare, cpm, and mfm

Oh you are thinking Christ embassy is a pentecostal church......?

Well, for the records.....we are not and have never been.

Painment
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2018
seedgreen:

You must either be hiding the truth or you are being very economical with it.
Who are the pentecostals ?
Let us begin from there.......it's a good ground to start.

pentecostal churches are those churches among which the gift of the holyspirit especially healing, vision and speaking in tongues are very pronounced

ce fits that def above hence it is a perfect example of a pentecostal church. i know you guys want to divorce yourselves from that label, but i think thats an unnecessary waste of time.

if you disagree with my def of a pentecostal church, i would like you to first of all,
1. show that my def of it is not fair
2. present yours and show that it is fair and superior to the one i have given
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by seedgreen(m): 12:07am On Mar 08, 2018
MiddleDimension:

pentecostal churches are those churches among which the gift of the holyspirit especially healing, vision and speaking in tongues are very pronounced
lol......
Kindly give me a scripture to back that up ?
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2018
seedgreen:
lol......
Kindly give me a scripture to back that up ?

actually, this is a wrong question and a wrong demand
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by seedgreen(m): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2018
MiddleDimension:

actually, this is a wrong question and a wrong demand

OK.

Why would you attribute those actions to the pentecostals..... And what story, scripture do you have to back that up ?

To simplify it.....how did the word Pentecost come about....?
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2018
seedgreen:

OK.

Why would you attribute those actions to the pentecostals..... And what story, scripture do you have to back that up ?

To simplify it.....how did the word Pentecost come about....?

one by one pls.
do you disagree with my def of a pentecostal church? if yes, why do you disagree? and pls give your version of the def of a pentecostal church and show to me that they are superior to the ones i have given.

this challenge came first before your questions. your questions are actually very simple to answer and i will answer them, nsha allah. so pls answer mine first
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by seedgreen(m): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2018
MiddleDimension:

one by one pls.
do you disagree with my def of a pentecostal church? if yes, why do you disagree? and pls give your version of the def of a pentecostal church and show to me that they are superior to the ones i have given.

this challenge came first before your questions. your questions are actually very simple to answer and i will answer them, nsha allah. so pls answer mine first

Hahahahaha
Smart Nigerian guy.
Answering questions with questions.
I was trying to establish so many facts using your own responses. I want to use your bullet to shoot you..lol.
The defination you put up there is nonsense.......so wrong and unbiblical.

Let me pilot this trend ....be my quest and answer my questions.
What you quoted up there is so paradoxical to the truth, Patent untrue, and bunch of falsehood.

I should think you are already scared of answering my question....you are very smart.....I knew you tried googling some stuffs and what you found didn't help you. Lol.

Next time, be very sure of what you know before you engage urself in an argument.

Painment.
Good night.
Shalom.
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2018
MiddleDimension:

have i said it cannot be inspiring? even as an atheist, i can see some inspiring verses there. what i mean is. when they are going to church without the bible and you ask them where their bible is, they will tell you they have it in their phones. thats the excuse they give for not having a bible. but when it comes to the rhapsody, they will carry the hard copy even though soft copies are available.

I know many who no longer carry hard copy rhapsodies, except to use for evangelism, where it's given away.

I like the hard copy bibles for personal study and meditation where I can mark here and there. PIus it helps with memorizing scripture. Sometimes I just picture that particular portion on my bible in my mind and I can easily tell the Book, chapter and verse to look for.

I even took my big bible to church yesterday, event though I used the one on my device in church.

Thousands of rhapsody bibles are given out for free everyday around the world. Several hotels, schools, government institutions, the police etc have received free copies. New converts in many CE churches are given bibles with other materials.

Lesson: Christ Embassy doesn't begin and end with your friends, neighbours, family or colleagues; so don't generalize. I know many who can bathe you with the Word.

Btw, see my personal bible below...

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2018
seedgreen:

Just for the record.
I was once a member of CPM.....I once had scholarship there, I happen to be their best student in their childrens church. I was already two yrs in the scholarship when I got to know about BLW....

After my first service in BLW, I forfeited my sholarship at CPM.

Now, with all dues respect to CPM. Cpm is a very good church.....I loved them, I still do ....but what I heard in BLW has made me stay since the last 18yrs.......

The revelations are incomparable.....the teachings are from two diff ends......

Wow... shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Christians Are Worse Than Nigerian Pagans In Crime And Evil / What Is Halloween? / Boko - Haram Attacked Scoan Guest House - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.