Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy (3820 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
According to Bishop Clarence McClendon, "...there are two places every believer who desires to should go...
1. Heaven
2. Believers Loveworld ..."

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He sha said the truth cool

...See full text below...

1 Share

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
naso, people's tithe, offerings and gate fee made that structure.
I just wonder if we can use this frame work to collectively build industries, malls, and most Importantly build houses

3 Likes

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
dammyloye:
naso, people's tithe, offerings and gate fee made that structure.
I just wonder if we can use this frame work to collectively build industries, malls, and most Importantly build houses

you try... dem for kuku use the tithe marry wife for you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by Nutase: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Honorarium brings out sweet talk. grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
crooks
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by BluntBoy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thieves.

1 Like

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nutase:
Honorarium brings out sweet talk. grin

What the Bishop said is true nonetheless
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
frosbel2:
crooks

Like your father

2 Likes

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
BluntBoy:
Thieves.

Your father is a thief.

2 Likes

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
donnie:

Your father is a thief.

Donnie. Don't try to argue with them please. I use to at some point, not until I realized something. they all know the truth but intentionally refuse to accept it.

Keep posting ROR and awesome topics on BLW. Take care

1 Like

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
EmmanuelIbeh:

Donnie. Don't try to argue with them please. I use to at some point, not until I realized something. they all know the truth but intentionally refuse to accept it.

Keep posting ROR and awesome topics on BLW. Take care

Noted cool
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
@donnie 为什么你经常把pastor Chris 的事情放在这个website?

@donnie,why do you like posting anything pastor chris on this website? its almost like an obsession.
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
MiddleDimension:
@donnie 为什么你经常把pastor Chris 的事情放在这个website?

@donnie,why do you like posting anything pastor chris on this website? its almost like an obsession.

Why does anything Pastor Chris do you and many others "tinini-tinini"?
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 12:45am On Feb 08, 2018
donnie:

Why does anything Pastor Chris do you and many others "tinini-tinini"?

it does not do me any h'tinininini'' as you call it. its just funny.

you guys, especially christ embassy members, now act like vatican 1 catholics; they were so obssessed with church more than anything else. and from experience, the religious people like what christ embassy members have turned into now, and vatican 1 catholics, these group of people who try their best being preoccupied by defending church, men of gods, and doctrines, are the ones who miss out the ''benefits'' of their teachings. in other words, they are not what theists would call spiritual people. they spend more time argueing than they apend praying as well as living out their teachings. the teachinga do not bear fruit in them
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
MiddleDimension:

it does not do me any h'tinininini'' as you call it. its just funny.

you guys, especially christ embassy members, now act like vatican 1 catholics; they were so obssessed with church more than anything else. and from experience, the religious people like what christ embassy members have turned into now, and vatican 1 catholics, these group of people who try their best being preoccupied by defending church, men of gods, and doctrines, are the ones who miss out the ''benefits'' of their teachings. in other words, they are not what theists would call spiritual people. they spend more time argueing than they apend praying as well as living out their teachings. the teachinga do not bear fruit in them

We're very different from the so-called Vatican 1 Christians. What drives us is our passion for God's Word.

The Vatican 1 Christians put the Word under lock and key so they can do as they like.

We're activist for Jesus...no apologies!
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin
donnie:

donnie:

donnie:

1 Like

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
donnie:

We're very different from the so-called Vatican 1 Christians. What drives us is our passion for God's Word.

The Vatican 1 Christians put the Word under lock and key so they can do as they like.

We're activist for Jesus...no apologies!

you also put the word under lock and key. you really think you guys are vast in the word? i interact with a lot of you out there and if not the words of the pastor in rhapsody, they know mothing else!

are you sure you can tell me where it is in the bible without using google, if i quote a scripture for you?
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
cool
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
MiddleDimension:

you also put the word under lock and key. you really think you guys are vast in the word? i interact with a lot of you out there and if not the words of the pastor in rhapsody, they know mothing else!

are you sure you can tell me where it is in the bible without using google, if i quote a scripture for you?

Like you don't know that in the Rhapsody, apart from the further study for the day, we have the 1 year and 2 year bible reading plans we follow to finish reading the whole bible.

Abeg goan sit down somwia.
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by seedgreen(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2018
MiddleDimension:

See this clown oooo, oya nah, me and you.....let's do it.....can you even stand a children's church member of Christ embassy in quoting scriptures ?

You guys know the truth nah, when it comes to the word.....we are second to none. A cell leader in CE is more than a GO of another ministry.......no apologies. Painment
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by Ranchhoddas: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2018
When this Donnie guy go get sense?
If you check him age now na old man he go be ooo...
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

If you check him age now na old man he go be ooo...

Yea.... and successful one at that. tongue
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by Ranchhoddas: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2018
donnie:

E pain am... Who ask you?
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by Ranchhoddas: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2018
donnie:

E pain am... Who ask you?
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
sweet

1 Like

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
seedgreen:

See this clown oooo, oya nah, me and you.....let's do it.....can you even stand a children's church member of Christ embassy in quoting scriptures ?

You guys know the truth nah, when it comes to the word.....we are second to none. A cell leader in CE is more than a GO of another ministry.......no apologies. Painment

bwahahahahahaha. eewwweeeh!!!!
�����������
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
donnie:

Like you don't know that in the Rhapsody, apart from the further study for the day, we have the 1 year and 2 year bible reading plans we follow to finish reading the whole bible.

Abeg goan sit down somwia.

this is just like saying because the bulletin contains the readings for the week, the faithful reads it very often. alot of you dont even have hard copy bibles. ask them if they have a bible, they will tell you they have a soft copy in their phones. they say this as if the bible app is what they open the most when they pick up their phones
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
seedgreen:

this one doesnt realize it yet that the new generation liberal pentecostal churches including Xrist embacchy, have deviated from what pentecostalism use to be known for, bible believing churches.

want to find true pentecostalism that still upholds the identity of bible believing church? go to deeper life, assemblies of god, foursquare, cpm, and mfm
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
MiddleDimension:

this is just like saying because the bulletin contains the readings for the week, the faithful reads it very often. alot of you dont even have hard copy bibles. ask them if they have a bible, they will tell you they have a soft copy in their phones. they say this as if the bible app is what they open the most when they pick up their phones

The bible may not be what you open the most on your phone but it sure is good to carry along with you everyeverywhere to help you keep your inspiration as you go along
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by seedgreen(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
MiddleDimension:

this one doesnt realize it yet that the new generation liberal pentecostal churches including Xrist embacchy, have deviated from what pentecostalism use to be known for, bible believing churches.

want to find true pentecostalism that still upholds the identity of bible believing church? go to deeper life, assemblies of god, foursquare, cpm, and mfm
You must either be hiding the truth or you are being very economical with it.
Who are the pentecostals ?
Let us begin from there.......it's a good ground to start.
Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by seedgreen(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
donnie:

The bible may not be what you open the most on your phone but it sure is good to carry along with you everyeverywhere to help you keep your inspiration as you go along
Just for the record.
I was once a member of CPM.....I once had scholarship there, I happen to be their best student in their childrens church. I was already two yrs in the scholarship when I got to know about BLW....

After my first service in BLW, I forfeited my sholarship at CPM.

Now, with all dues respect to CPM. Cpm is a very good church.....I loved them, I still do ....but what I heard in BLW has made me stay since the last 18yrs.......

The revelations are incomparable.....the teachings are from two diff ends......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Bishop Clarence Mcclendon Said After Visiting Christ Embassy by MiddleDimension: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2018
donnie:

have i said it cannot be inspiring? even as an atheist, i can see some inspiring verses there. what i mean is. when they are going to church without the bible and you ask them where their bible is, they will tell you they have it in their phones. thats the excuse they give for not having a bible. but when it comes to the rhapsody, they will carry the hard copy even though soft copies are available.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Primate Elijah Ayodele Prophesied Epl Title Victory For Chelsea Fc / Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? / Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.