Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos (49738 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by 2shure: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
she doesnt sound like a virgin.
it either he raped her witout condom
hw do ppl even rape.
we know a womans toto is loyal to saliva touch
but wen her pekus is dry and she is not wet
how do rapists force dia dic in.
nawa.
raping everytime.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by 500NLaccounts(f): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
That’s all Nigerian men know how to do. Whip their tiny dicks out and rape children boys and girls, and women. Very despicable and disgusting bunch! Spits!

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by dayleke: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
gabpaul:

please what's the meaning of "fa"

"Gan" I think....
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by FSFitzGerald: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
If i were a girl, i would always have a pepper spray and a taser handy...you have to protect yourself you know.... undecidedIf i were a girl, i would always have a pepper spray and a taser handy...you have to protect yourself you know....
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by capitalzero: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Girl should not visit guy alone for whatever reasons

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Austinoiz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Think of hardcore rapists, think AFON?@$

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Saadallah26(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
This raping news everyday is becoming alarming. May God saves our Lady/Fiancee/Girlfriend and Our Sister from all dis rapist.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by DaV8King(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Cyracus Izuekwe the Wicked Reporter?

You know this already

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by zynzyn(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
That guy should be locked up for 10 years at least to teach him some sense!
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
No pishure?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Omoabike1: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
osewanu:
How barbaric

How is it barberic... Is she suppose to go to the guys house in the first place

i am not sayin it is a good act.. but @ this century we suppose to learn from everyday event to avoid such... that means she is not learning

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Tomoyayi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
PM news na news, Abegii.

Make dis girls sef borrow brain.
Struggle a bit with him(make sure you scratch him and blood comes out) then tell the rapist to calm down that you'll give him but you just want him to know you were raped a year ago and you got infected with HIV, Then attempt to remove your clothes...

grin

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by waveman2: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
They have to be a maximum sentence for rapist in our law so people can desist from this. In Europe no matter how in appropriate a lady dresses u cannot even look at her twice not to talk of rape cos u will be d one giving urself mental torture.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by zynzyn(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:
That’s all Nigerian men know how to do. Whip their tiny dicks out and rape children boys and girls, and women. Very despicable and disgusting bunch! Spits!

Which Nigerian men have u interacted with?

Did u hear of the Nigerian grandmother in Agege who after smoking the same weed she sells, stabbed an 18 year old boy to death because he refused 2 sleep with her??!

Real Story!!

What would u say if that boy was your brother, or your son??
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by 500NLaccounts(f): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
How many times do you hear such stories? They’re rare! But that of Nigerian men raping everything rapeable including animals is always on the front page at least once a day. So go figure
zynzyn:

Which Nigerian men have u interacted with?

Did u hear of the Nigerian grandmother in Agege who after smoking the same weed she sells, stabbed an 18 year old boy to death because he refused 2 sleep with her??!

Real Story!!

What would u say if that boy was your brother, or your son??
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by CarlsJaz567(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Serves her right..

Why did she accept to visit him 'alone' in d first place.

If u are a slay mama, u will definitely eventually lose ur basic sensibilities and be slayed sooner or later by rapists like this guy.

This is a very silly and insensitive comment. Why is it so difficult for people to emphatize with young victims such as this girl?

Obviously rape is a very common crime which is routinely committed by many men, hence they easily condone it in others and blame the victims! What a society?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by hedonistical: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2018

The presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomade ordered him to be remanded in prison custody without granting him any bail.

This is ridiculous. Just because the girl made a claim that has not been ascertained to be true, you order the accused to be remanded in prison without bail? The judge must be an idiot. This isn't justice. It isn't the spirit or the letter of the law.

Mere accusations cannot and will never be sufficient in such 'her word versus mine' cases. What if she mindfully played along and slept with the man with the expectation that she would get the job, only to feel "used" later when she didn't get the job, and thereafter shout rape? Her word is not enough. It can never be enough to condemn the accused. In the absence of concrete and substantial evidence that the sexual act wasn't consensual then I'm afraid the mere fact that she claimed rape is not enough to sustain the case or to dispense punishment. That is simply not justice.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by zynzyn(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:

Or the Nigerian woman who poisoned her husband to death because he had refused to sleep with her BECAUSE she had denied him earlier!!

If i have to rape a woman to have her, i don't want, even if na my wife!! GOD FORBID ME RAPE!! WHYYY??

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Tomoyayi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:

It happens everywhere in the world.
Men get raped too, but only a few come out to talk about it.
All this stories can't be true.
What if she agreed to the bleeping to secure a job but then realised she was bleeped for free.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Tomoyayi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
hedonistical:

This is ridiculous. Just because the girl made a claim that has not been ascertained to be true, you order the accused to be remanded in prison without bail? The judge must be an idiot. This isn't justice. It isn't the spirit or the letter of the law.

Mere accusations cannot and will never be sufficient in such 'her word versus mine' cases. What if she mindfully played along and slept with the man with the hope that she would get the judge, only to feel "used" later when she didn't get the job, and thereafter shout rape? Her word is not enough. It can never be enough to condemn the accused. In the absence of concrete and substantial evidence that the sexual act wasn't consensual then I'm afraid the mere fact that she claimed rape is not enough to sustain the case or to dispense punishment. That is simply not justice.

On point cool
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by satowind(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buy sex doll u won't buy.u just dey Waka dey promise job now see ur life.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by zynzyn(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:
How many times do you hear such stories? They’re rare! But that of Nigerian men raping everything rapeable including animals is always on the front page at least once a day. So go figure

Tomoyayi:

It happens everywhere in the world.
Men get raped too, but only a few come out to talk about it.

OK!!

A Married American lady sneaked into the home and bed of her huscnd's best friend. She was SO DETERMINED to bleep him, she wrapped her legs around him.

He simply refused! He had to call the police to have her thrown out. His best friend's wife! TRUE STORY!

How many times have we heard of American female teachers arrested for sexually messing around with their male students?!

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by princeade86(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
have we ever see the return of the cases adjourned on this platform, or they later abandon the case.?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by bewla(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
dayleke:
Why rape,rape,rape today? What is going on in this country fa?
instead get a doll
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by sirusX(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Serves her right..

Why did she accept to visit him 'alone' in d first place.

If u are a slay mama, u will definitely eventually lose ur basic sensibilities and be slayed sooner or later by rapists like this guy.
I guess you’re jokin anywayz

Don’t forget that there are innocent people who are naive and trusting cz they believe the person is sincere enough to lend a helping hand
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Temysteve(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
dayleke:
Why rape,rape,rape today?
What is going on in this country fa?
if you me na who i go ask? (by mawunmi)
or better still Google it.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Temysteve(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
vcente:
all these pant tearers self undecidedall these pant tearers self
ai tete mole, ole n moloko. Are you one of dem??
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Temysteve(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Einl:
I can't imagine what the victim of this horrendous act is going through. I hope she recovers.

How can a man rape a woman and derive pleasure?

How can a woman be pleading for her life and begging you and you still keep an erect penis to rape?

Even when I'm having sex and I notice the woman isn't moaning ( in pleasure) , I stop and ask what is wrong. Us men have to take responsibility and stop behaving like animals.

PS. Why is Nairaland converting peni.s to joystick. Peni.s is the correct name for the male intromittent sexual organ. If I had said dic.k, I would understand...
we dnt even knw where u stand. Shey na joystick dat NL change to peni.s you wan counter or you're victim of 'Caught in the act''?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by thedondada(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Cyracus Izuekwe the Wicked Reporter?

I was going to say this.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Einl(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Temysteve:
we dnt even knw where u stand. Shey na joystick dat NL change to peni.s you wan counter or you're victim of 'Caught in the act''?

Honestly I don't understand what you're saying.

PS Nairaland changes pen.is to joystick for a reason I cannot yet ascertain.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by Goldmaxx(f): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
DonX001:
Seconded!! That guy and bad news na 5&6. grin grin grin
dem Don turn dat girl to borehole..... chai !!!!guys wicket
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos by RuralFinest7(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
locked up so early in the year . village people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos / Herdsmen Attack Maraban Kantona Plateau, 4 Killed, Church, Hospital, House Burnt / MAGU: 7 Allegations By Sahara Reporters That Stirred Public Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.