Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United (41729 Views)

Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) / Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by pabu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
chaiiiii....Man utd so you did this just to catch Man city.....but its already too late....watch out for part(next season)... Man city don win league since last year!!!!!
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Bolaji25: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sanchez you fall my hand..*sobs and drops my iPhone X inside Keke Marwa..

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by BAILMONEY: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:
Congratulations.

#GGMU.

Personally, I feel the deal should have been delayed till when his contract expires at the end of the season so as not to sacrifice Mhkitaryan.

But hey!. . .Who knows? His signing might prove significant triumph in the UCL.
ALHAJI WHY YOU DEY ALWAYS SHINE YOUR TEETH
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by forke(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by xynerise: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
No excuse to play defensive football henceforth

2 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamalnation:
35millon pounds for a player with 6month left on his contract at the age of 29 plus Mkhitaryan. wenger you are a genius
United didn't pay any money for him, apart from the 15m agent fee. The transfer was a straight swap for Mikhitaryan. There's no way United would have paid 35m for him plus Mikhi who would have been valued at around 35m, in essence, paying 70m for a 29yr old who will go for free in 6months. About the age, he is just one month older than Mikhi, do your research.

15 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Larryslim(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dee60:

Jose and his search for quick-fix!

Lets see how far this takes him. At any rate, he has to struggle at MU because he may not secure any top club after this adventure.
Be Jonzing!
Jose is one of the best managers right now,if not the best..
No club, I mean no club will ever turn down Jose..

2 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by innobets(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
FINALLY
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by sorry1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamalnation:
35millon pounds for a player with 6month left on his contract at the age of 29 plus Mkhitaryan. wenger you are a genius
wenger does business with everything

I hope he will still find a loop to land Aubumayan

3 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by dabossman(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Welcome Sanchez. Wishing you all the best at United. Goodbye Mhki, and thanks for the good times. Tell Welbeck we said hi. grin

6 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by MrHistorian: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
BAILMONEY:
ALHAJI WHY YOU DEY ALWAYS SHINE YOUR TEETH
Sorry?
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Larryslim(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamalnation:
Go read news Mr Man
It is a straight swap,no transfer fee included!

2 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by MorataFC: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Finally!!! Up man uuuuuuuu

Man utd will win the champions league
plus world cup

#yeyenatu
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by scantee(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Win win situation for Harry Kane...nobody can compete with him on EPL top scoring chat.

Now Sanchez has gone to draw soup club, he will be turned to "CENTER BACK"

From fry pan to fire.... angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by mpowa(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Finally!!! Up man uuuuuuuu

Man utd will win the champions league
Nothing is Impossible

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Compliant(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
He is a good player BUT WEEKLY WAGE IS TOO HIGH
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by MorataFC: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:
Congratulations.

#GGMU.

Personally, I feel the deal should have been delayed till when his contract expires at the end of the season so as not to sacrifice Mhkitaryan.

finger crossed
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by marcoreus(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Manchester united attack will be devastating.....

3 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by kokomilala(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good bye and thanks for the memories! ☺️ Arsenal won't miss you.

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by BigBizzy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamalnation:

its a straight swap...no money involved. only players discussing personal terms with respective clubs
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by mpowa(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
scantee:
Win win situation for Harry Kane...nobody can compete with him on EPL top scoring chat.

When you say Draw Soup what do you mean? How many goals does your club have compare to united? Onky City is leading United in Goal scoring currently.

2 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by ebujany(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:
Congratulations.

#GGMU.

Lol, man utd with or without Sanchez won't win the UCL so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by LesbianBoy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
MorataFC:
plus world cup

#yeyenatu

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Legit9301: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
scantee:

Hater spotted grin grin..ntorrr tongue tongue
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by BAILMONEY: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:

Sorry?
YOU HEARD ME LOUD AND CLEAR angry
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by martineverest(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
he won't guarantee dem trophies. ....Average player
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by MrHistorian: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
BAILMONEY:
YOU HEARD ME LOUD AND CLEAR angry
Who are you?
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by tafat: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
cool,its time to win the league
massinola:
Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal in a deal that sees the Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan move in the opposite direction.

Speaking about his transfer, Alexis Sanchez said: “I am thrilled to be joining the biggest club in the world. I have spent three-and-a-half wonderful years at Arsenal and I bring with me very positive memories of that great club and its fans. The chance to play in this historic stadium and to work with Jose Mourinho was something I could not turn down. I am very proud to be the first Chilean player ever to play for United’s first team and I hope I can show our fans all around the world why the club wanted to bring me here.”

Jose Mourinho commented: “Alexis is one of the best attacking players in the world and he will complete our very young and talented group of attacking players. He will bring his ambition, drive and personality, qualities that make a Manchester United player and a player that makes the team stronger and the supporters proud of their club dimension and prestige.

“I would like to wish Henrikh all the success and happiness that I am sure he is going to get. He is a player that we will not forget, especially for his contribution to our Europa League victory.”

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2018/Jan/official-announcement-of-Alexis-Sanchez-signing-for-Manchester-United.aspx
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Great news. Mou wiill concentrate on getting good defenders after the world cup
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by LesbianBoy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
DollarAngel:
Good

Wait....lavezzi is chopping £750,000 per week shocked shocked shocked

Ayemi temi bami embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by DEIFIED(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
welcome to the greatest club in the world. GGMU.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos / Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) / Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.