Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,835 members, 7,831,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United (41753 Views)

Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) / Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by frankson1(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:
Bitter truth!

The manchester united we know, isn't the manchester united of now.

We all know Mourinho, a coach who prefers big name to what he needs, a coach who believes in big names, he doesn't believe in how good you are.

Signing to Manchester united will be a very big regret for Sanchez, the world will want to watch him, much will be expected, he should ask Di Maria, Depay, Lukaku, Mikki, Pogba, these are average players who were over hyped by England press, yet they didn't perform.

If you could end with 6th position after signing Baily, Mikki, Pogba, and Ibrahimovic, why should Epl clubs bother about Sanchez of 29 years.

Much will be expected of Sanchez, and he'll not give it due to much pressure and training from a coach who has no pattern of play rather than tum tum tum!

Mourinho have never been good in signing and selling players, he believes in big names, he didn't sign Sanchez because he needed him, But because Manchester city wanted him.
He sold, de bruyne, sallah, cuadrado, mata and co, where are they now?, really performing.

Wenger is a genuis in transfer business, Mourinho has always being a failure with transfers, right from Porto, Inter millian, Real Madrid and Chelsea, all he does is, come to your team, scatter it and run out.

I may not like Arsenal, but the truth remains that Mikki, must perform for Arsenal,
Mourinho will continue to torment Manchester united with his short sight transfer.

Wrong signing for Man u!
Wrong move for Sanchez!
Right move for Mikki!!

Signing Sanchez won't stop Chelsea, Mancity, Liverpool, Arsenal and spurs from crushing Man united in return leg.

Signing Sanchez won't give them league or any trophy, he only signs big names without considering age and the future.

This minute he'll want Griezman, the next minute he'll want perisic, the next one, Varane or James rodriquez.

His time has gone!
Sack Mourinho to resurrect Machester united

Bring back Manchester united of 1999 Ucl squad to 2011 Ucl squad, not these farmers and barbers they call players now

I don't remember any of the teams you mentioned crushing ManU.
Can you be kind enough to let me know the what the score line was?

Sanchez is a wrong move you say? Check your stats again bro.

Google will always be your friend.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by chidexxy007(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2018
ebujany:
As an arsenal fan, am sincerely happy dude went to man utd instead of man city. I mean, man city is the future. I would have been so jealous if he had gone there cause his gon win a lot of trophy's. Man utd is living in their past...and with a manager of mourinho style they will only go back ward.

HOW SANCHEZ NETS £600,000-A-WEEK

Basic weekly wage: £350,000.

This is the highest basic wage of any player in the Premier League. Manchester United have four of the top six earners in terms of basic weekly wage with Paul Pogba on £290,000, Romelu Lukaku on £250,000 and Zlatan Ibrahimovic on £220,000. Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero and Yaya Toure also earn £220,000.

Image rights: £100,000 a week

Bonuses: £144,000 a week

he has 2 dogs o, thats another 140k/week,
he hasnt found a home yet, the club will pay for his rent in a 5star hotel 150k/week
his parent's home need renovation 250k
free scholarship for every chilean 100k/child
travel to international games 150/ travel
shopping and girlfriend allowee 100/week
he might even need a sex doll if his gf starts misbehaving 800k

yeye dy smell
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2018
world class player only him and aguero are the two world class player
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by oyetpel(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2018
jamalnation:
35millon pounds for a player with 6month left on his contract at the age of 29 plus Mkhitaryan. wenger you are a genius.... all this man utd fans shouting its a straight swap just wait until the contract agreement leaks out.

The money go reach you? Wetin concern you with money involved?
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Sirme411(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2018
am glad the Press ain't really focusing on our Mikki ...cos England Press can Kill Players Ehen...Sanchez will perform for man U....Buh mikki won't struggle neither...Aubemeyang....loading...65%
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Barzinime(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
And we are seeing how well its working fine for him
jamalnation:
35millon pounds for a player with 6month left on his contract at the age of 29 plus Mkhitaryan. wenger you are a genius.... all this man utd fans shouting its a straight swap just wait until the contract agreement leaks out.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by justlaw(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
This was a direct swap with Alexis joining MUFC while Miki joined Arsenal. No money was involved.

Always learn to confirm your stories before spitting out thrash

jamalnation:
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
MissWrite:
Good one for Sanchez......I wish him all the best. I would have preferred to see him at city though.

Before the January business is done, somebody should please sign Wenger.
You are a gonners shocked
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by jetson06: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Shut up you son of a bitch.

donstan18:
Bitter truth!

We all know Mourinho, a coach who prefers big name to what he needs, a coach who believes in big names, he doesn't believe in how good you are.

Signing to Manchester united will be a very big regret for Sanchez, the world will want to watch him, much will be expected, he should ask Di Maria, Depay, Lukaku, Mikki, Pogba, these are average players who were over hyped by England press, yet they didn't perform.

If you could end with 6th position after signing Baily, Mikki, Pogba, and Ibrahimovic, why should Epl clubs bother about Sanchez of 29 years.

Much will be expected of Sanchez, and he'll not give it due to much pressure and training from a coach who has no pattern of play rather than tum tum tum!

Mourinho have never been good in signing and selling players, he believes in big names, he didn't sign Sanchez because he needed him, But because Manchester city wanted him.
He sold, de bruyne, sallah, cuadrado, mata and co, where are they now?, really performing.

Wenger is a genuis in transfer business, Mourinho has always being a failure with transfers, right from Porto, Inter millian, Real Madrid and Chelsea, all he does is, come to your team, scatter it and run out.

I may not like Arsenal, but the truth remains that Mikki, must perform for Arsenal,
Mourinho will continue to torment Manchester united with his short sight transfer.

Wrong signing for Man u!
Wrong move for Sanchez!
Right move for Mikki!!

Signing Sanchez won't stop Chelsea, Mancity, Liverpool, Arsenal and spurs from crushing Man united in return leg.

Signing Sanchez won't give them league or any trophy, he only signs big names without considering age and the future.

This minute he'll want Griezman, the next minute he'll want perisic, the next one, Varane or James rodriquez.

His time has gone!

Bring back Manchester united of 1999 Ucl squad to 2011 Ucl squad, not these farmers and barbers they call players now
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by MissWrite(f): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
You are a gonners shocked

smiley.

Yes, o. Plenty problems in my life. And I can't change.

But at least you're my spirit brother wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
MissWrite:

smiley.

Yes, o. Plenty problems in my life. And I can't change.

But at least you're my spirit brother wink

Yes, but I don't understand why wenger keep selling his best players to his direct opposition/ competition though
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by MissWrite(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, but I don't understand why wenger keep selling his best players to his direct opposition though

Well, he's clearly a coach without title ambitions so he doesn't consider ManU, Chelsea or City his rivals. Liverpool and Tottenham are our rivals for that one remaining "top-four" position. I don't blame him though, I blame the management and owners. Wenger wouldn't be so secure in his job if the owners wanted trophies. Unless.......could he be holding someone hostage? And I blame those who keep getting season tickets to support this bad behavior. The culture in Arsenal is so......lazy. It's only a matter of time before a good signing becomes Arsenalized. And if the player is immune to it, he'll leave like Sanchez.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
MissWrite:

Well, he's clearly a coach without title ambitions so he doesn't consider ManU, Chelsea or City his rivals. Liverpool and Tottenham are our rivals for that one remaining "top-four" position. I don't blame him though, I blame the management and owners. Wenger wouldn't be so secure in his job if the owners wanted trophies. Unless.......could he be holding someone hostage? And I blame those who keep getting season tickets to support this bad behavior. The culture in Arsenal is so......lazy. It's only a matter of time before a good signing becomes Arsenalized. And if the player is immune to it, he'll leave like Sanchez.
Wow top notch analysis from you

I guess the problem is the arsenal mindset. Let us be honest, a player like Neymer will not add much value to arsenal because Wenger's priority is to finish in the top four and go to next champions league.

However, that mindset can no longer take us to the champions league, not when there are six clubs fighting for the the same thing.

Realistically, Mancity and Chelsea are already better than arsenal. Manu, Liverpool and spurs use to be our direct competition in recent years, but Liverpool and Manu have significantly improved their squad this season thanks to input from arsenal.

Even spurs young team seems to be improving everyday. Arsenal is gradually falling into the point of no return (Years in English football slavery). The mid table teams.

I can no longer support mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by scantee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lhimeet:

Arsenal fan spotted...Keep hating! grin

Lol #Barcablood#
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by MissWrite(f): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
Wow top notch analysis from you

I guess the problem is the arsenal mindset. Let us be honest, a player like Neymer will not add much value to arsenal because Wenger's priority is to finish in the top four and go to next champions league.

However, that mindset can no longer take us to the champions league, not when there are six clubs fighting for the the same thing.

Realistically, Mancity and Chelsea are already better than arsenal. Manu, Liverpool and spurs use to be our direct competition in recent years, but Liverpool and Manu have significantly improved their squad this season thanks to input from arsenal.

Even spurs young team seems to be improving everyday. Arsenal is gradually falling into the point of no return (Years in English football slavery). The mid table teams.

I can no longer support mediocrity

Lol! True. smiley

So which team will you start supporting? I keep saying that too, but somehow I end up at the start of every season rooting for AFC. Maybe I'm sitting inside a bottle somewhere in North London embarassed. The last game I saw was against Bournemouth though, and I'm done. angry

For the season, at least.

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol! True. smiley

So which team will you start supporting? I keep saying that too, but somehow I end up at the start of every season rooting for AFC. Maybe I'm sitting inside a bottle somewhere in North London embarassed. The last game I saw was against Bournemouth though, and I'm done. angry

For the season, at least.

My heart is still with gunners, but lately I my head is with Mancity and Pay grin
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by MissWrite(f): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
My heart is still with gunners, but lately I my head is with Mancity and Pay grin

Yeah!!! City all the way. I did start to see in them what I saw in Arsenal in 2003; and unlike other gunners, I was actually rooting for them to go unbeaten. But......these are different times, I guess. I can see myself being a City fan with Guardiola and Arteta. And KDB! They've been playing with confidence and swag. My brother did bet that they would be beaten by either Liverpool or Arsenal though, because they can both rise to superhuman levels one isolated moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by fastloan: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Do you stay around Ajah,lekki ibejulekki,sangotedo and Environs?

Do you need a loan to expand your business?

No need to open Account

loan is disbursed within 48 hrs

check my signature for my contact
Re: Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United by mayowaye(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:
Bitter truth!

Wrong signing for Man u!
Wrong move for Sanchez!
Right move for Mikki!!

His time has gone!

chop knuckle bro...let's wait and see...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona / Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.