Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help (1841 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by richG: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders. This is coming from a friend and I decided to post it here for more insight.

Pls I need u people's candid advice on a situation.The story is long pls endure n read.I met a very young,beautiful and hardworking young girl in my former place of work.she used to be the office Assistant and she assisted us in running some errands then in the office.Because of her peculiar family background I took interest in her and continually encouraged her to be focused and d illigent so that with God's help she can further her education having only Waec.Even when I left that office I was in touch with her.I give her money,clothes aside countless advice.I encouraged her to always show me whoever she is dating.

Back then she was dating one Ibo boy who rides Keke. I knew that one and when they separated she told me.After I lefty dat office I heard she was dating one lawyer I called her and also advised her that the lawyer whom I know as a colleague is only interested in sleeping with her.After a while they went their separate ways. Umunnem when I gave birth this girl was there for me,she cleaned the whole house before I came back from d hospital, she comes regularly to go to mkt for me,wash clothes,dishes ...plenty things.she took me as a big sister and I took her as my younger sis.Then I asked who she was dating she said one guy n shoved it away.I practically knelt down for her n begged her to keep herself n be careful who she goes out with to avoid pregnancy.

Few months ago I stop seeing her in my house even though she now works with domino pizza.I called her severally her number was always off.Two Sundays ago I had a strange feeling concerning her. I went in search of her n lo n behold at her work place I saw her with big pregnancy.I was shocked. I invited her over to my house she came n told Me she is expecting twins two boys.she is now living with d boy who is responsible. She is eight months pregnant n has not bought any baby thing.the guy is supposedly a fashion designer but has no shop....so no money and she has no savings as she is d one catering for her aged father n bro.This girl is 21years. Her mother left her father to go n live with her man friend (a police officer)who has two wives.Now the police officer is retired n has packed to d village n asked the woman to leave.Her father lost his job n moved to d village with the girl's brother.The guy maintained the one room her parents lived in and brought her brother back to lagos and even one of her uncle's is living in that one room with them but is this girl that provides food,house rent,all bills etc. I did not shout at her but I cried knowing she has signed into suffering with the two boys in her womb.

Am still in traffic now she called me n told me the stupid boy threw her things out last night over a minor disagreement he had with his mother that she innocently put her mouth inside. She is crying and I have been begging her to stop cos of her B.p.she is asking me what she should do.she has called d boy's mum who came n d guy refused to open d door for her talk more listen to her.i have told her to go to the boy's MOTHER 's house n at least relax as she is emotionally traumatized while i think of what to do for her. pls advise me.....I want to be careful as she can give birth any moment and looking at situation of things on ground.
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by richG: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please help is urgently needed. The lady stays in Lagos. Please kindly link us up with anybody that can be of help
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by richG: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Any organisation to contact?
It's easy to condemn her but please let's treat it like ''no one is above mistake"
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by bigtt76(f): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
It's a crime in Lagos state to impregnate a woman and abandon her. Take it up from there undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by Agbaletu: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Put the write up into 3-4 paragraphs.
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by richG: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Agbaletu:
Put the write up into 3-4 paragraphs.
ok
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by richG: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
bigtt76:
It's a crime in Lagos state to impregnate a woman and abandon her. Take it up from there undecided
Hmmmm. Thanks for the insight. Do you suggest that the police be involved?
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by Nutase: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dilemma
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by Man2utd(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
bigtt76:
It's a crime, but the donor has no source of income from the write up, except the state wants to take care of the baby and mother...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by richG: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Serious one
Nutase:
Dilemma
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by Lamzee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
After seeing someone that's always advising her, she still went ahead to allow one man to impregnate her, who knows if those twins will be the next P-square, as for the Man, he will surely come back when the Lady give Birth, I Pray he should be able to foot the Unborn Kids Bills
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by sisisioge: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
The girl should jejely go back to the home she was living in before being knocked up. Kukuma she's the one feeding and paying bills where she has been thrown out. Let her go back home and plan to save her money. You can help her same way she helped you when you had your baby too.

May God help settle her case. Imagine having to learn the hard way...it is well.
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by Chykeboss(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2018
if she had close her leg all dis would av been avoided sha wat did I know I pray God send a helper to her

1 Like

Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by nnamdibig(m): 3:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Really difficult situation.
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by bigtt76(f): 3:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Usually from Social Welfare and Domestic Violence Department of the Lagos state government. They will assist with the police part.

richG:
Hmmmm. Thanks for the insight. Do you suggest that the police be involved?
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by Gloryr: 6:09am On Jan 23, 2018
bigtt76:

Says who? ?

Oga don't mix up the law and sentiments.
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by bigtt76(f): 6:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Oga which sentiments again naaaaau? You never de read news ni? Look here - https://www.nairaland.com/731010/fashola-signs-law-against-abandonment

Gloryr:

Says who? ?

Oga don't mix up the law and sentiments.
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by Donald3d(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Pardon me for saying this ,you said you went to domino and saw her heavy .I may be wrong, but do they allow 8 months pregnant women work for them ?.Make una no vex o,I am not trying to step on anyone's toes,I am just asking for clarification.

As for solutions >
This is not a time for blames ,she don get bele already. From the story ,the boys mum has taken her in .
You can assist her,with baby stuff,you said you gave birth and she came to assist, technically your baby is 6 months if not more by now,assuming she had not taken in when she came assisting. You can give her your baby stuff you don't use anymore and support her most importantly through the delivery stage ,that's the most important now .She must not loose those pikins oo.Children are beautiful ,and they bring joy,why are people heartless (the guy).

She should just forget about him ,because if he could abandon her now in this state, he would do worse when she is not pregnant. Please she should not make mistake of marrying him,she has made enough mistakes already .

The focus now should be on her safety and safe delivery of the babies.Then concerning the next phase,solution would surely come
Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by emmanuelbrown26: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2018
richG:
Any organisation to contact?
It's easy to condemn her but please let's treat it like ''no one is above mistake"
Yesssssss. Infact:.......... Op esther child right foundation. Anything about violenting human right, ECRF is here for people. They will fight for her. Her problem is solved

1 Like

Re: She Is Eight Months Pregnant And Stranded. Please Help by edoman2016: 5:52am On Jan 24, 2018
richG:
Good evening Nairalanders. This is coming from a friend and I decided to post it here for more insight.

Pls I need u people's candid advice on a situation.The story is long pls endure n read.I met a very young,beautiful and hardworking young girl in my former place of work.she used to be the office Assistant and she assisted us in running some errands then in the office.Because of her peculiar family background I took interest in her and continually encouraged her to be focused and d illigent so that with God's help she can further her education having only Waec.Even when I left that office I was in touch with her.I give her money,clothes aside countless advice.I encouraged her to always show me whoever she is dating.

Back then she was dating one Ibo boy who rides Keke. I knew that one and when they separated she told me.After I lefty dat office I heard she was dating one lawyer I called her and also advised her that the lawyer whom I know as a colleague is only interested in sleeping with her.After a while they went their separate ways. Umunnem when I gave birth this girl was there for me,she cleaned the whole house before I came back from d hospital, she comes regularly to go to mkt for me,wash clothes,dishes ...plenty things.she took me as a big sister and I took her as my younger sis.Then I asked who she was dating she said one guy n shoved it away.I practically knelt down for her n begged her to keep herself n be careful who she goes out with to avoid pregnancy.

Few months ago I stop seeing her in my house even though she now works with domino pizza.I called her severally her number was always off.Two Sundays ago I had a strange feeling concerning her. I went in search of her n lo n behold at her work place I saw her with big pregnancy.I was shocked. I invited her over to my house she came n told Me she is expecting twins two boys.she is now living with d boy who is responsible. She is eight months pregnant n has not bought any baby thing.the guy is supposedly a fashion designer but has no shop....so no money and she has no savings as she is d one catering for her aged father n bro.This girl is 21years. Her mother left her father to go n live with her man friend (a police officer)who has two wives.Now the police officer is retired n has packed to d village n asked the woman to leave.Her father lost his job n moved to d village with the girl's brother.The guy maintained the one room her parents lived in and brought her brother back to lagos and even one of her uncle's is living in that one room with them but is this girl that provides food,house rent,all bills etc. I did not shout at her but I cried knowing she has signed into suffering with the two boys in her womb.

Am still in traffic now she called me n told me the stupid boy threw her things out last night over a minor disagreement he had with his mother that she innocently put her mouth inside. She is crying and I have been begging her to stop cos of her B.p.she is asking me what she should do.she has called d boy's mum who came n d guy refused to open d door for her talk more listen to her.i have told her to go to the boy's MOTHER 's house n at least relax as she is emotionally traumatized while i think of what to do for her. pls advise me.....I want to be careful as she can give birth any moment and looking at situation of things on ground.
How come the girl was eight months pregnant and still working at Domino pizza when you visit her at workplace? You can't blame the girl with the poor decisions she is taking. She is uneducated and can't think beyond her cognitive ability.

The girl has made decisions that will continue the vicious circle of poverty in her family. And the only way to break a vicious circle of poverty is through education. As education will improve how she should think and take good decisions. Hence, she must go back to school after childbirth. Or else she will be in penury as her husband is no future ambition man and irresponsible.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom / My Childhood Was So Bad ...am Now Depressed / Abeg See 50 Naira Matches (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.