Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom (1833 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Should I Leave Or Stay With My Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Selfkontrol: 1:20am On Jan 14, 2020
How can I find a good and matured man for my single independent mother. (She’s 46)
I am a young guy in my 20s and I just recently rented an apartment that’s just like two hours drive from her because I need my own space and privacy and to hussle as a man.

I lost my dad when I was still a teenager but before then my mom and dad where separated. (He married other wives thought)
Truth is deep down I knew my mom never wanted me to rent the apartment but I had to make that decision and move out for my sanity because I can’t do any reasonable thing in the Godforsaken state I am so I needed to move out and start life as a man

The problem now is I know for sure my mom will be lonely. She has already started disturbing me to take her to my house I rented even when I have not packed in lol. She had other relationships that I knew of but non worked out. She’s overly spiritual too and believes you have to seek the face of God for a man lol. That made her loose a good man that I know. Her reason was she had a bad dream about him lol and a pastor told her he’s not her husband and so many bullshit

She’s not into social media so that option is ruled out.
It has to be physical. She needs a man in her life before she start invading my privacy because of loneliness
She doesn’t have any female friends. She ends up having problem with them at the end.

He life is just church and business. Infact she’s mostly in church. So please guys if you have any good idea and advice, kindly drop. Thanks
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by culf: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2020
good son.

pls don't go too far from her

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by daewoorazer(m): 1:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Your best bet is open account for her on different social media, reply all messages on her behalf and meet the men first by yourself. Screen and choose the bests.

Then you can arrange a dinner between the 3 of you and after that, release the rein to the suitor, he can handle it from there

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Visit gold1p on Instagram I'm sure they'll help you
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Nayturalistic: 3:05am On Jan 14, 2020
daewoorazer:
Your best bet is open account for her on different social media, reply all messages on her behalf and meet the men first by yourself. Screen and choose the bests.

Then you can arrange a dinner between the 3 of you and after that, release the rein to the suitor, he can handle it from there

Hmmmmm
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Winneygirl(f): 5:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Good intentions but.....it is not your responsibility to find your Mum a man.
She will find one in church on her own...if she wants to.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Katier00(f): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2020
You are inviting gold diggers o. Advice your mom to be more social biko. Why can't she keep female friends and what kind of trouble are we looking at

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by cococandy(f): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2020
Maybe she needs a pet while she waits.
Also, did she tell You she's looking for a man?
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2020
cococandy:
what kinda pet grin I hope it’s not what I’m thinking?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Selfkontrol: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Winneygirl:
If only she attends one of the Pentecostal churches that would have been easier for her but she attends a white garment church that’s mostly filled with old people not her type. To be frank, I don’t think there’s any one she can find in that church. All her past relationships has been outside the church so it makes it even harder. And for people asking if she ever told me she needs a man. I’m her son and yes she needs a man. She always pray for that and hoping on God to bring a man lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Selfkontrol: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2020
cococandy:
yes she does. She always emphasize about having more children even at that age and hoping for a man. Apart from that I know she needs

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Selfkontrol: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2020
Winneygirl:
Its not a matter of if she wants to, She actually wants a man in her life. Lol I’m not sure of finding one in the church becos she attends white garment and people their are mostly old people. In fact her female friends that she ends up having problem with them are far older than her. She has major influence and authoritative because she’s independent and super comfortable so they respect her a lot

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Selfkontrol: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2020
daewoorazer:

I don’t think I have that time. Things like this takes time and I’m a busy person. Maybe I can just open with my phone and use her details and chat men at my spare time but it just sound super weird and creepy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Selfkontrol: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2020
Katier00:
You are inviting gold diggers o. Advice your mom to be more social biko. Why can't she keep female friends and what kind of trouble are we looking at
her own case is something is. She’s very controlling and Can be authoritative because she’s doing better than them by far even though they are far older. Sometimes the way she talks to them I feel bad about it. Sad to say but my mom has no regard for them. She’s very nice and very generous but when she’s angry she shouts at them. She wants to the the boss in everything lol. The matter tire me.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2020
Selfkontrol:
How can I find a good and matured man for my single independent mother. (She’s 46)
I am a young guy in my 20s and I just recently rented an apartment that’s just like two hours drive from her because I need my own space and privacy and to hussle as a man.

I lost my dad when I was still a teenager but before then my mom and dad where separated. (He married other wives thought)
Truth is deep down I knew my mom never wanted me to rent the apartment but I had to make that decision and move out for my sanity because I can’t do any reasonable thing in the Godforsaken state I am so I needed to move out and start life as a man

The problem now is I know for sure my mom will be lonely. She has already started disturbing me to take her to my house I rented even when I have not packed in lol. She had other relationships that I knew of but non worked out. She’s overly spiritual too and believes you have to seek the face of God for a man lol. That made her loose a good man that I know. Her reason was she had a bad dream about him lol and a pastor told her he’s not her husband and so many bullshit

She’s not into social media so that option is ruled out.
It has to be physical. She needs a man in her life before she start invading my privacy because of loneliness
She doesn’t have any female friends. She ends up having problem with them at the end.

He life is just church and business. Infact she’s mostly in church. So please guys if you have any good idea and advice, kindly drop. Thanks

you are pimping your mum

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by babyfaceafrica: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2020
Selfkontrol:
her own case is something is. She’s very controlling and Can be authoritative because she’s doing better than them by far even though they are far older. Sometimes the way she talks to them I feel bad about it. Sad to say but my mom has no regard for them. She’s very nice and very generous but when she’s angry she shouts at them. She wants to the the boss in everything lol. The matter tire me.

I like your honesty regarding your mom.. Some people will be embellishing their parents traits... At least you have put in out on the open, anyone who can cope with her choleric tendencies should oblige

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by superfitsez(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2020
I'll help you and your mom, I volunteer myself,I promise, I'll make her happy, Grease her very well,I love open minded people, that's how we roll over here peeps

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Bola146(f): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Winneygirl:

Exactly, it's her choice to search for good one herself, there are many gold diggers men who are irresponsible, kindly let your mother live long.
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by crackkhaus: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Selfkontrol:

1. I lost my dad when I was still a teenager but before then my mom and dad where separated. (He married other wives though).

2. She had other relationships that I knew of but non worked out.

3. She’s overly spiritual too and believes you have to seek the face of God for a man lol. That made her loose a good man that I know. Her reason was she had a bad dream about him lol and a pastor told her he’s not her husband and so many bullshit

4. She doesn’t have any female friends. She ends up having problem with them at the end.
Selfkontrol:

5. She’s very controlling and Can be authoritative because she’s doing better than them by far even though they are far older.

6. Sometimes the way she talks to them I feel bad about it. Sad to say but my mom has no regard for them. She’s very nice and very generous but when she’s angry she shouts at them.

7. She wants to the the boss in everything.

I wish you good luck in your search. Hopefully, the next relationship she gets into, with your help of course, will work out unlike the others.
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Katier00(f): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Selfkontrol:
how can she date a man with that bossy attitude. People will just take advantage o
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Okay.

Can you take her to your church sometimes then?
Or get her a club membership in some kind of social setting. I don’t know what you have around you.

But a book club, garden club, etc any thing like that might work .
Selfkontrol:
yes she does. She always emphasize about having more children even at that age and hoping for a man. Apart from that I know she needs
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Selfkontrol:

Well disregard my previous posts. Nothing will work for her. No offense .

To have a healthy and lasting relationship, she needs to give up the controlling attitude.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Lamanii22(f): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
daewoorazer:

Nice suggestion... But the thing is would his mom like that idea...

Since the OP said his mom his spiritual... It is someone spiritual you will find her.. Someone that likes church stuffs...
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by OlawaleBammie: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Selfkontrol:

Lol, no wonder ur papa japagringrin

Baba Tudanugrin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by daewoorazer(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lamanii22:

Since the OP said his mom his spiritual... It is someone spiritual you will find her.. Someone that likes church stuffs...

No, if you read the psychology of the mum, she’d never give in to someone from her very own church...she’s that very serious, now who’s got the time to scout for men from other churches? + church is the worst place to scout for a life partner...OP correct me if my findings/assumptions about ur mum are wrong

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by daewoorazer(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, no wonder ur papa japagringrin

Baba Tudanugrin

Haaa, werey gbaaa ni bobo yii sha...see as u crack my ribs

If na you shey u no go gbagaaaaa? Yet, these female youngsters won’t learn from this
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Selfkontrol: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
cococandy:
Okay.

Can you take her to your church sometimes then?
Or get her a club membership in some kind of social setting. I don’t know what you have around you.

But a book club, garden club, etc any thing like that might work .
lol me and church na friend? I hardly go to church. Highest 5 times a year. Doesn’t make me a non believer o lol. I have seen so many rubbish in the name of church. For the club membership, that won’t work. She’s not that type.
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Selfkontrol: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lamanii22:

doesn’t really matter. She’s open to anyone. Doesn’t have to be someone spiritual

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by OlawaleBammie: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
daewoorazer:

Haaa, werey gbaaa ni bobo yii sha...see as u crack my ribs

Ahaa dis ur compliment get kleg oo, Baba God no make us werey oocheesy

If na you shey u no go gbagaaaaa? Yet, these female youngsters won’t learn from this

Lol, wen no b say a dey craze, how a go want make one woman turn me to a domesticated wolfgrin
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
46 years old!!!

She will become a grandma soon!!

OP don't waste her time oo!!
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

I wish you good luck in your search. Hopefully, the next relationship she gets into, with your help of course, will work out unlike the others.

Will you not apply, hmmm? wink
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by crackkhaus: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Will you not apply, hmmm? wink
A 46yr old single mother, when youngins like you are still available.
Am I mad, stupid, or both?

My ancestors won't grant me access into Valhalla if I do such a thing.

There's a guy looking for a young wife for his 44yr old Spanish elder brother on another thread. You should apply for that though. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet / Why Is It So Problematic To Divorce A Wealthy Nigerian Man? / What Kind Of Mother Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.