Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save (2228 Views)

Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by petra1(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2020
NewsOnline:

This is not true. Abraham did not have the Law yet he was made righteous in the sight of God. Why? Because he believed God. And today is looked upon as "the father of faith."

Joseph did not have the Law yet He knew that commiting adultery with Potiphar's wife is great wickedness.

I was not talking about justification . But morality . Secondly ,Abraham was a covenant head . They had instructions from God which was handed down through Abraham .

Genesis 18:17
And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do? . . . For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

So they had a form of instructions which guided their behavior

The law is not of faith. Trying to keep the law in order to be righteous before God (after God gave His own Son to make us righteous!) is being FAITHLESS. There is no salvation here as "We are saved by Grace through faith..."

Justification comes by faith . But the law is a reference for morality .

Romans 7:7
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Janeyinspires:
*Sighing*
I could remember those days-last year,when the message coming from the pulpit made me sooo miserable.
"Be holy,for God is holy"
I desired within me to be holy.I got tired of feeling miserable,cos I couldn't 'be holy', just like God.I tried to be holy,but it wasn't working out and each time,the message made me worse.
If only you really knew what Jesus Christ was calling you to, you would have had no need to be miserable at all. The command to be Holy, just like God is, simply calls for us to love our neighbor and our enemies, the same way we love our self. That is what it means.

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Sadly, many so-called believers are not aware of this because they do not read their bible as it ought to be read - like any other book out there. As with any other book, no matter the language, context is key!
Janeyinspires:
Then,something happened.God showed me 2 corinthians 12:9: "My grace is sufficient for you,for my power is made perfect in weakness."
\At first,I didn't understood what God meant.I kept seeing this verse often.
One day,I landed into a post here and grace was revealed to me.Boom! That's it.God has been leading me to grace,till I saw grace.Grace is a person.His name is Jesus.
Jesus was all I need,as He is sufficient in my weakness.There,I came to know,Holiness is not performance based.It's not about whether I am good or not.
Holiness is simply a FREE GIFT.Not something I can earn but something I was given freely.
Um... Holiness is not a gift at all. It is work that God requires of us. When Jesus said that we ought to be Holy even as God in Heaven is Holy. It was not an option but a command. Paul never once contradicted Jesus Christ. So if you come away believing that Paul's words do stand in contradiction to the words of Christ, then you are better off doing exactly what Christ commanded. After all, it is not Paul that you are called to follow but Christ.
Janeyinspires:
I came to know that I was already holy,in Christ.My believe/acceptance of Jesus made me holy.1 cor5:21 confirmed it.
The flesh will always fail.The more I am conscious of my righteousness in Christ,the more I walk in righteousness.For as a man thinks,so is he.
Wait a second.. what? shocked
Janeyinspires:
Truth,the law kills,but the spirit gives life.
Grace is greater than the law.
Grace found me.
Phew!
OMG!
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Janeyinspires:

If I begin to narrate the freedom I've experienced eh! It's just too good to be true.
Law preachers always preach on what we need to DO.They never told us what Jesus has already DONE for us.
They make us think salvation is our duty.They never told us,salvation is God's idea from start to finish.That it's God that WORKS in us to will and to walk according to His good plans and purpose.
I understand your misgivings but Jesus Christ's commandments require that we do work. I can't help but wonder if your understanding of the New Covenant that Jesus Christ came with needs a bit of working on.
From your previous post, it seems you still don't understand what Jesus Christ meant when He called on all His followers to be Holy. You mentioned reading a verse from one of Paul's many letters that supposedly suggested it was OK for you to do nothing -- somehow "grace" gives you a free ride of some sort.
But the truth is no one who loves Jesus Christ will choose to ignore his command or accept any word that stands in contradiction to his commandments. May I suggest you go back to what Jesus said, rather than seeking loopholes to help you get around doing what Christ has commanded that we do.
Janeyinspires:

They make us conclude Christianity is hard;when Jesus said,"my yoke is easy;my burden light."
They make us work our butt up to fulfill the law that cannot be fulfilled by the flesh.They never told us Jesus has fulfilled the law.That The law was given to Moses but grace and truth came through Christ.
Nah! Being a follower of Jesus Christ is very easy... His yoke is light and His burden is easy(about 46 commandments in all).
Janeyinspires:

I only pray Christians should experience Grace.That they should ask God to reveal grace to them.
I'm now in an unlearning and relearning mode.
I'm done with the law.
Jesus is all I see,now.
Finally on Grace ground.Resting in the finished work of Jesus on the cross.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Evening...
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Afternoon
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Yes Lord.....
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yeah...
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yeahhh
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Booom
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bump..
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Now
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Now....
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by sonmvayina(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
You are putting Pauls letters above Gods commandments...continue, on that day..i guess you will answer to paul...he is your God and creator..
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Bump
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Great....
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yess
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Now
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Evening... .....
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
jiggaz:
Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Boom..
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by hashtagged(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
jiggaz:
Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save. Christ Saves.

A Bible Study By Olamide Obire

Many of us think that most believers and even non-believers who are sinning want to continue to wallow in sin. We think they don't want out. I submit to you that many of these "great sinners" feel bad after each act of sin and are trying hard to find a way out of their sins and addictions but cannot! You see, "good people" are not the only ones who want to live a righteous life. Many "bad people" who are locked down by acts of sin also desire to live right but they cannot. The reason for their inability to do so is evident in Romans 6:14:

"For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace."

Sin has dominion over the one who is trying to obey the law in order to be righteous. But somehow many preachers have this verse backwards, preaching that the way to reign over sin is by obeying the letter that kills. Because of this false doctrine, the "bad people" try harder to be obedient but the result is more sin.

Just imagine a pastor preaching a whole sermon on the Ten Commandments and asking: "Which one are you guilty of? You have to stop sinning or else there will be consequences!" He is killing his congregation softly! The letter kills.

For believers who are struggling with particular sins, your situation isn't unique. Paul of the New Testament faced the same dilemma. In Romans 7:18-19, Paul says:

"18 And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. I want to do what is right, but I can’t. 19 I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway."

This is a born-again and Spirit-filled Paul speaking here. We who are in Christ have the same solution to this problem as Paul did in verse 25: "Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

Christ delivers us from this inability to do the good we want to do and makes sure that we live right! How, you may ask? The very next chapter (Romans 8:1-2) shows us how:

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death."

Believers, as the righteousness of God in Christ, when you sin, there is no condemnation for you. Our Heavenly Father still sees you as righteous; not because of what you do or don't do but because of what Christ has done.

2 Corinthians 5:21 says "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

With this gift of righteousness comes no condemnation. It is our Saviour's "Neither do I condemn you " that makes us "go and sin no more." Understand that a person who does not sin does not need the gift of no condemnation. The woman caught in adultery received this gift because she was under condemnation. This gift is for those who have no righteousness of their own - the sole qualification for being in Christ. It is not for those who can keep the law and are righteous by themselves in some areas of life.

With Christ as your righteousness, you will not continue to live in sin, not because of your own human effort at being good but because the Holy Spirit transforms us to "the image of the glory of the Lord, from glory to glory" as we look to Christ for our righteousness (2 Corinthians 3:18.) Nothing to do with our efforts at suppressing those sinful desires. The arm of flesh will fail. All to do with Christ's saving power. He saves from sins. See Matthew 1:21 - "She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

The kingdom of God isn't human logicsmiley Sin has dominion over those who are insisting on keeping the Ten Commandments and doing good deeds in order to be righteous before God. But Christ saves from sins. See Matthew 1:21 - "She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

Romans 3:20 says "For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are." Galatians 5:4 says: "For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God’s grace."

Those who are trying to make themselves right with God by keeping the law reject the blood of Jesus that was shed to make us righteous for their own righteousnesses that proceeds from works of the law. When such break just one law, asking for forgiveness in Jesus' name becomes an effort in futility. Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sins. Law and grace don't mix. You can't depend on Jesus and the Ten Commandments for righteousness at the same time. This is the "neither hot nor cold" that Christ spoke of in Revelation 3.

Believers, there is only one Good News and it is based on righteousness by faith, not obedience to the law of sin and death. In fact, Paul places the only curse in the new testament (doubly!) on anyone preaching a different gospel in Galatians 1:8-9:

"Let God’s curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you. 9 I say again what we have said before: If anyone preaches any other Good News than the one you welcomed, let that person be cursed."

God's grace is not a licence to sin. It is the power of God to salvation, including salvation from sin. Would you really give your own child a gift that has a slight chance of killing him or give him the liberty to be sinful and rebellious? How much more our Abba Father who gave us His Son in whom "we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence," Ephesians 1:7-8 here tells us God's grace is showered on us with wisdom and prudence, not just anyhow that we could misuse it.

Those who enjoy wallowing in sin and say that their sinning is okay because they are under Grace are under something else, definitely not Grace. Yes there are some who try to replace the grace of our Lord with sheer license to sin. These people are not under grace but under the control of the devil. Paul spoke of these people in Jude 1 and described them as "spots in our love feasts," greedy and rebellious. These people are not of Christ and their behaviour should not make pastors and leaders want to try to “help God” by introducing the law to keep New Covenant believers in check.

See Paul's analogy of law and grace in Galatians 4:21-31. Sarah (GRACE) did not need Hagar (LAW) to raise Isaac (The Church; you and I in Christ). Grace is enough. Cast out the bondwoman and her son!

Pastors and leaders, there's no need to help the Holy Spirit to do His work of transforming believers to the image of the glory of the Lord by putting them under the law again. This is death. Plus it only gives sin dominion over the sinner. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says the Spirit of the Lord transforms us to the image of His glory, not the Law, or you. No human is that good a transformer.

Point the people to God's Grace (unveil the love of Christ) and not the letter that kills. According to Titus 2, Grace (our Saviour Jesus Christ Himself) is the one that teaches us to shun ungodliness and worldly lusts, gave His life to free us from every kind of sin, to cleanse us, and to make us His very own people, totally committed to doing good deeds. Grace is our Teacher, not you or I.

Preach Grace- undeserved, unearned, unmerited favour; Grace will do everything else.

Believe Right and you will Live Right.

http://rightbelieving101..com.ng/2017/12/many-sinners-want-to-stop-sinning-but.html?m=1

Thanks a lot Jesus has set me free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by hashtagged(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
NewsOnline:

This is not true. Abraham did not have the Law yet he was made righteous in the sight of God. Why? Because he believed God. And today is looked upon as "the father of faith."

Joseph did not have the Law yet He knew that commiting adultery with Potiphar's wife is great wickedness.

The law is not of faith. Trying to keep the law in order to be righteous before God (after God gave His own Son to make us righteous!) is being FAITHLESS. There is no salvation here as "We are saved by Grace through faith..."

Try to obey the law in order to get right with God and be cut off from Christ: "For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace." Galatians 5:4

The law was given that the offense might abound- that sin should increase! Let's stop preaching this horrid message of attaining godliness by human effort at doing. This is the same strategy that Satan used on Eve in the garden of Eden when he told her that she would be godly (be like God) if she did something by human effort. The result is sin having dominion and death reigning-

"For sin shall not have dominion over you for you are not under law but under Grace." Romans 6:14.

The Law cannot get rid of lawlessnessin the life of anybody. It can only point out what is wrong and commands all who are under it to obey. Because the arm of flesh (human effort at obedience) will fail, all who are depending on the law to make them godly stand cursed- Galatians 3:10.

"Those who depend on obeying the Law live under a curse. For the scripture says, “Whoever does not always obey everything that is written in the book of the Law is under God's curse!”

Contrary to your statement, trying to keep the Law in order to be godly is what breeds lawlessness!

The law was not given for us to be godly by. It was given to show up the default nature of man: SINFUL AND WICKED.It was given so that sin will increase and so we will see our need for God's saving grace: Romans 5:20-

"The Law was introduced in order to increase wrongdoing; but where sin increased, God's grace increased much more."

See the TLB- "The Ten Commandments were given so that all could see the extent of their failure to obey God’s laws. But the more we see our sinfulness, the more we see God’s abounding grace forgiving us."

But Satan's ministers behind many pulpits are actively preaching human effort at keeping the law as the means by which a person can be godly aka be like God.This is the same strategy that Satan used on Eve in the garden of Eden when he told her that she would be godly (be like God) if she did something by human effort.

This is the only way to escape death and lawlessness- Titus 2:14-

"He gave Himself for us to set us free from every kind of lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people who are truly his, who are eager to do good."

One is either under law or under Grace. Either righteous by works of the law or righteous by faith in Christ. No mixture aka "neither cold nor hot". And righteousness by keeping the law is impossible- "For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are." Romans 3:20.

Some people are deceiving themselves that they can obey even an inch of the Law and be good by using human effort aka the arm of flesh that will fail. Such have no idea that the reason why we are not committing particular sins is because we have not been tempted beyond what we can bear in those areas. The potential to commit heinous crimes is in everybody. God sees this potential and how favourable circumstances can make some people think that some sins are beneath them (like Peter did before he denied Christ) and that they can obey the law in order to be godly by human effort. This is the height of pride and foolishness- to trust in the arm of flesh that God's Word says will fail. Never trust yourself. Trust God to restrain you from being tempted beyond what you can bear. 1 Corinthians 10;13.

This is the Word of the Lord concerning we who are in Christ- no longer trying to keep the law in order to be righteous in God's sight:

"And there is still much more to say of His unfailing love for us! For through the blood of Jesus we have heard the powerful declaration, “You are now righteous in My sight.” And because of the sacrifice of Jesus, you will never experience the wrath of God."

Those who are trying to keep the law in order to be righteous in God's sight will face His full wrath. Why be here?

God's gift of righteousness to us in Christ is not so that we should go on sinning sprees. This is what stumps many religious Pharisee-types. We who believe hate sin, just like God our Father. But He has opened our eyes to see that all human striving at obedience will fail. We no longer depend on our own human effort at doing right like Peter who knew 100% that he would not deny Jesus and even boasted in his own power to not sin but ended up sinning profusely. By grace, we see that only Christ can save from sins and cause us to live right.

Only when we receive God's abundance of Grace and His gift of righteousness to us in Christ do we get to live in triumph over sin and death through Jesus Christ - Romans 5:17-

"For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and His gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through this one Man, Jesus Christ."

I love you bro, I love all of you guys here, it's very rare to see people preaching grace. The most important message that needs to be preached.

That's why Jesus said "Unless you righteousness exceed those of the Pharisees you cannot enter the kingdom of God".
The Pharisees were the holiest by human standards as keepers of the law. But Jesus wanted us to know that humans can't produce their own righteousness and that righteousness comes from him alone and that has already been given to us as a free gift.

We need to preach this, too many of our brothers and sisters are still bound to the law. I love you guys truly, as I stumbled on this message I became free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by ichuka(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Luke18:
The Rich and the Kingdom of God

18A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

19“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 20You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’ a ”

21“All these I have kept since I was a boy,” he said.

22When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

23When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was very wealthy. 24Jesus looked at him and said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! 25Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

26Those who heard this asked, “Who then can be saved?”

27Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”
A rich man came to Jesus asking what he must DO to inherit external Life.
But the funny thing is that the same man has been keeping the Commandments since his youth.
My question is if he has been keeping the Lords commandments since youth., what else is he seeking for?
2.why to must he have do something extra to inherit external Life, since he has been faithful in Gods commandments in his youth till date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by ichuka(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
ichuka:
Luke18:
The Rich and the Kingdom of God

18A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

19“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 20You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’ a ”

21“All these I have kept since I was a boy,” he said.

22When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

23When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was very wealthy. 24Jesus looked at him and said, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! 25Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

26Those who heard this asked, “Who then can be saved?”

27Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”
A rich man came to Jesus asking what he must DO to inherit external Life.
But the funny thing is that the same man has been keeping the Commandments since his youth.
My question is if he has been keeping the Lords commandments since youth., what else is he seeking for?
2.why to must he have do something extra to inherit external Life, since he has been faithful in Gods commandments in his youth till date?

Our Lord Jesus him to sell all he has n follow Him(that's telling him literally to be dead to the world/ be crucified to the world,)which he refused.
Meaning he has already broken the first commandment, by loving worldly things more than God.
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by ichuka(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
ichuka:

Our Lord Jesus him to sell all he has n follow Him(that's telling him literally to be dead to the world/ be crucified to the world,)which he refused.
Meaning he has already broken the first commandment, by loving worldly things more than God.
By His Grace we keep His laws and commandments for it's impossible by man.
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2023
hashtagged:

Thanks a lot Jesus has set me free.
Amen...
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Yes
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Yes..
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yeah
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2023
Now now
Re: Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save by jiggaz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Amen A Spirit? / Best And Worst Religion Section Posters 2008 / Did Joseph Legally Separate From Mary After Jesus' Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.