Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral (2515 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by IamHeWrites: 5:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Hehehe this one weak me!…

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/see-photos-of-pregnant-sx-doll-that-is.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by BabbanBura(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Hehehe this one weak me!…

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

guess for guys that love bleeping preggies
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by Kingsley10000: 5:49am On Jan 23, 2018
THEY INSTALLED ARTIFICIAL UTERUS
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by littlewonders: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2018
It is finished!!!

Technology is making us berserk, this story is growing worse, sex dolls are pretending to us. I need to talk to God even if it is a temple, mosque or a church.

Ladies are gradually being replace...
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by Epositive(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2018
But who impregnated it? undecided
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by livinus009(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2018
World people have Impregnated a Doll..
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Some people have a fetish for bonking pregnant women

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by Xionez(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2018
So na to dey use condom, abi?!

#being.sarcastic

Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by icebird25(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Chai I want to donate my eyes, cos there is nothing left in this world to see

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Foresees Her Death In Dream, Posts It Online, And Dies Days Later / Nigerian Men- You Need To Know This Things About We Nigerian Ladies!! / I Dont Have Feelings For My Husband Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.