Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

"I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows (18864 Views)

Birnin Gwari Killings: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures / Benue Killings: President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by klassykute(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Sm1 help me with that will you keep kwayet meme
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by KlausMike(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Na today him don dey promise? angry ..abeggi! Make we hear word angry
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Eldavis(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Less talks more action
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Tunagee(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday assured Nigerians that the rising attacks on communities by herdsmen will soon be brought under control by security forces deployed to the vulnerable areas across the country.

The National Economic Council (NEC) had last week set up a committee to be headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to end the killings by killer herdsmen in the country.

Suspected killer herdsmen have killed over 200 people across the country this year alone.

According to a statement by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, the president made the remarks when he received the board of directors of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group at the presidential villa yesterday.

https://leadership.ng/2018/01/23/will-end-herdsmen-killings-pmb-vows/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2382980765

Don't bother. Its already too late. Nobody would vote for a sentimental and one sided president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by debossng: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Vowing President

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Nackzy: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Bros we know you
Ironically Herdsmen will kill all Nigerian before 2020 if you are elected again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by mckazzy(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2018
I trust you PMB.

May God c u thru and help u shut out the saboteurs out of ur administration.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by alexmaye(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Na today Mtcheeew
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by opribo(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Just the same way h promised to end Boko Haram. We all know the body language here.

We saw the speed and actions taken against ipob youths. Why the lethargy in doing same here rather we are hearing the same old talk and no action.

At this rate and pattern of savage killings by these so called fulani herdsmen one begins to wonder if there are no under lying motive behind it.
I recall a time in our national history when two past leaders washed their dirty linen in public. One said the other should tell Nigerians what he did with our soldiers who died in Hercules c130 crash and the other replied that the other should first explain the ADC plane crash till date our investigative journalist never took up those statements to uncover the mysteries beneath those statements.

We have heard of former heads of state in Nigeria who used marabouts to determine what happens to Nigeria, and that man and the present share same ideology.

Therefore, I won't be surprised if the current state of wanton killings is not unconnected with quest for longevity in power and the quest to consolidate. This is Africa. Idi Amin was once quoted that in Africa anytime there is a change of power, heads must roll.

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Yankee101: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Too little, too late

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by dust144(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
After killing the set numbers of people you need for 2019?
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Firefire(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Stemkay:
WEREY

Alaso’ shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday assured Nigerians that the rising attacks on communities by herdsmen will soon be brought under control by security forces deployed to the vulnerable areas across the country.

The National Economic Council (NEC) had last week set up a committee to be headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to end the killings by killer herdsmen in the country.

Suspected killer herdsmen have killed over 200 people across the country this year alone.

According to a statement by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, the president made the remarks when he received the board of directors of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group at the presidential villa yesterday.

https://leadership.ng/2018/01/23/will-end-herdsmen-killings-pmb-vows/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2382980765

Yes na. It will be very easy to end it as it was through your consent they started the killings in the first place angry
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by IYANGBALI: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2018
Go and die
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Okoyeebos: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2018
President Buhari, your reputation is in tatters and your name has become synonymous with dishonesty, manipulations, incompetence and maladministration.

Tell your story to the marines, no one believes you anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by qleap2all(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2018
Yes we know you can do it, like you did unto #BokoHaram, ##IPOB, #NDMillitants. God bless you and help you to succeed baba
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Praktikals(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Optional09:
Note; non of these things has been achieved or close to being achieved
You can lie for Africa
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by MrJames007: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Optional09:
He has vowed on many things like making N1 = $1 he vowed about stabilizing the oil price. He vowed about ending bokoharam, he vowed about killing curruption. Note; non of these things has been achieved or close to being achieved then he’s vowing another shi.t. It’s either he doesn’t know the meaning of
Vow or he’s just heartless

Lol
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Guyman02: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2018
angry

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Bimpe29: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2018
What else can he vows? He has been vowing without fulfillment.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by one4GOD(f): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:

it just down on him that his 2019 comeback is seriously threatened. wayo fefu, they think they are wise.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Bimpe29: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2018
What else can he vow? He has been vowing without fulfillment.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Meanwhile, the killings continue.

Let the opposition do their homework, please!

Don't give us a dummy as an impossible option to this scarecrow!
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by LillyAnn(f): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Yeah right... Your time is almost up.
Only dolts will fall for your cheap tricks, Mr President.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Linus199(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Just like the 1$=1# u promised right Just like the 1$=1# u promised right

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Stanleyville(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2018
You will die with this yo latest lie!..

Yo already thin body will decay and worms and vultures will feed on it!..

Idiot!..

Devils incarnate!...
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by leroi01(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2018
After 2019 bah...
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by BanevsJoker(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2018
Government of Future Tense. I will, we shall, we could, I may, I can, etc
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by spinna: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2018
Yes when they have killed all. But your plans will fail in Jesus name
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Kulas: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Story!. And you think we can deceive us with your 2019 political talk. Dullard!
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by ckc(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Does this man know how irritating he is

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Mekanus(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Motherfucker always vowing and willing with no action. Fu^ck you Mr president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fun Photos Of Ifeanyi Ubah And Okorocha / Man Bathed In Gutter To Celebrate Ganduje's Victory At The Tribunal / Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.