Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

"I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows (18862 Views)

Birnin Gwari Killings: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures / Benue Killings: President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Ijaya123: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2018
Video of him saying it or I don't believe.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by lionel4mercy: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
When? is this another story for 2019?
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by MahatmaGhandi: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
By giving fulanies colonies in every local government in Nigeria, right?. There is only one thing that can satisfy the anger of Benue people and that is to see the blood of everyone that was and is a part of the murder of their families. This I think the Government will not be able to do. There is no forgiveness in this matter. They want to see the culprits and their sponsors tied to a stake and executed in the sight of Benue people on Benue soil to serve as a lesson. If the president can do this then he is guaranteed of another 4 yrs.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by pojucruz: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday assured Nigerians that the rising attacks on communities by herdsmen will soon be brought under control by security forces deployed to the vulnerable areas across the country.

The National Economic Council (NEC) had last week set up a committee to be headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to end the killings by killer herdsmen in the country.

Suspected killer herdsmen have killed over 200 people across the country this year alone.

According to a statement by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, the president made the remarks when he received the board of directors of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group at the presidential villa yesterday.

https://leadership.ng/2018/01/23/will-end-herdsmen-killings-pmb-vows/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2382980765
BuhariCarryGo:

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday assured Nigerians that the rising attacks on communities by herdsmen will soon be brought under control by security forces deployed to the vulnerable areas across the country.

The National Economic Council (NEC) had last week set up a committee to be headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to end the killings by killer herdsmen in the country.

Suspected killer herdsmen have killed over 200 people across the country this year alone.

According to a statement by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, the president made the remarks when he received the board of directors of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group at the presidential villa yesterday.

https://leadership.ng/2018/01/23/will-end-herdsmen-killings-pmb-vows/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2382980765
BuhariCarryGo:

Tcheeew.. Confuse � human being
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by StankovicEgeni(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Stop speaking in the future tense and ACT ! .... ACT ! Buhari ACT .
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by goldfish27(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
INFORMATION FOR FARMERS!!!

You don't need to fight Fulani herdsmen. Just combine and spray the following chemicals on your farm:
Atrazine,
Chlorpyrifos,
Metolachlor...

And leave the rest for the gods.

These chemicals are classified most dangerous farm chemicals for pests, insects and weed control. Spray the chemicals on stem and leaves, you can combine them for deadlier effect. Any cow that eats your crops dies. No veterinary doctor can save such cow.

Any herdsman who grazes his cattle on your farm is a wicked persons and his cattle deserves to die.
Please, spread this message to farmers you know. If their cattle starts dying nobody will tell them to go elsewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Olujanny: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed that the tribe-name 'Fulani' was not mentioned all through the fake vows?
I smell propaganda o. I just hope he knows that not all cow owners are killer Fulani herdsmen.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Afritop(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
How will Mr President end herdsmen killing when he has blatantly refused to arrest them
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Myself2(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
NA TODAY ??

Buhari is a chronic unrepentant liar, we have lost count of how many promises he made that he failed to keep

For Sarrki and Ngeneshemale and their likes that may feign ignorance of Buhari's lies and failed promises,,,,,,,here are a few

He promised to sell off half of the aircraft in the presidential fleet to run as part of the national carrier,rather he and his family are cruising them all

He vowed that he would never go abroad for medical treatment as president, well he ended up spending SIX MONTHS at a stretch in a London hospital and did not have the courtesy of telling us which disease he had to spend hundreds of millions of pounds of our lean foreign exchange on

He promised to fight and wipe out corruption in public office but he has ended up increasing corruption to levels that make previous presidents like OBJ learners

He promised to make one naira equal one dollar (well only zombies believed that one as like begets like)

He took over when the exchange rate was N195 to $1 but it's now N360 to $1

He inherited a country where there was prosperity on all fronts,it wasn't Uhuru,but people's hustles were paying and jobs were being created by old and new entrepreneurs, but he has succeeded in taking Nigeria into recession,making over 5 million people to lose their jobs and push Nigeria to the highest inflation level ever of 16%

Before Buhari became president,though Nigerians were not 100% their neighbors keepers,but they were largely one by and large,however Buhari has come to polarize everybody and everything with his 97% and 5% ethnic dichotomy mathematics as well as his unprecedented display of nepotism

The list goes on and on and on
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by mikool007(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
After they might have killed everyone abii
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by mechanics(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
I hope he sticks to his words.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by kaplip(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
The ⚡ that will strike this man, eh all this while na nw ur � open, na nw ur eyes clear. PMB, Fulani herdsmen, Fulani grand patrons and patrons, those in support of the Fulani. ⚡ fire u
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Sunny360: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
The electioneering period, preparatory to next year (2019's) general elections have just commenced!

More promises are being reeled out.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Tecno66: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
limeta:
What is Buhari looking for now again
If all this i will and i must is about Aso rock pls forget
You came from duara you going back to duara
Just that yr wife won.t be going with you ,you of no use

Most useless man
You are right. It makes sence if he vows to end the killings in 3 or 6 months. Without setting a time frame is just another political statement.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Eeroh95(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Ken4Christ: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
You don't defer what you can do now. Don't promise. Just do and we will see with our very eyes. Otherwise, he is just giving his kinsmen more time to execute their plan. They want to take us unguarded. Please, be on the alert. Every community should prepare for self defense.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by kstix(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Optional09:
He has vowed on many things like making N1 = $1 he vowed about stabilizing the oil price. He vowed about ending bokoharam, he vowed about killing curruption. Note; non of these things has been achieved or close to being achieved then he’s vowing another shi.t. It’s either he doesn’t know the meaning of
Vow or he’s just heartless
You would have left out boko haram. Even a blind man knows he tried in that aspect. No matter how terrible we deem a person to be. Let's try to be honest and just in our analysis and or observations of that person. I'm not a fan of buhari though
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by MyCircle(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good Governance goes beyond words.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by CioAngels(f): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Einl:
Since his Presidency started Fulani killings have skyrocketed. What has he been doing for the past two years.

he is a fulani himself. what does he hope to fix? He is demonic and satanic . 2019 we should chase him out
Indeed, 2019 super strategy.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Optional09: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
kstix:

You would have left out boko haram. Even a blind man knows he tried in that aspect. No matter how terrible we deem a person to be. Let's try to be honest and just in our analysis and or observations of that person. I'm not a fan of buhari though

Boko Haram was his initiative, so I don’t give credit to any kind of terrorism. He told his boys to pipe it low and you expect him to give him credit for that. I have never seen a country where terrorist were released based on repentance.
Re: "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Too Late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw / Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.