Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday (14996 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by steperone(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
SolidGenius:
Nice one Google. Two great Igbo achievers were celebrated with a doodle last year. And now, yet another GREAT achiever.

Igbo Amaka

You are a huge part of the problem... Two great Nigerians, not two great Ibo's, cause if an Ibo man did something wrong you will not come here with this same pride.
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by SolidGenius(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
greenhulk:

You people just like to make a meal of everything. First Keshi is a Nigerian why must u bring tribalistic attitude into this. And secondly I don't see any bragging right about this.. its google.ng which is google Nigeria to celebrate everything Nigerian. Check the images below, the first one is google Nigeria while the second is google with US Ip... Oh so for ur mind now u think anyone that visits google allover the world will see the same keshi caption? lol.. abeg I no fit laff.
You had to write an epistle to tell me of your insecurities. If been Pro Igbo is tribalistic, then am willing to wear all nine yards.

Lol, you guys are delusional. What a HATER

Quote me and watch Amadioha use your testicles for cowries.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by metroid(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Your legacy lives on Big Boss
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
SolidGenius:
You had to write an epistle to tell me of your insecurities. If been Pro Igbo is tribalistic, then am willing to wear all nine yards.

Lol, you guys are delusional. What a HATER

Quote me and watch Amadioha use your testicles for cowries.

See this mumu. I just quoted u. Send ur amadioha. And for ur info I'm from oguta imo state just in case ur amadioha doesn't have a GPS.
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by SolidGenius(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
greenhulk:

See this mumu. I just quoted u. Send ur amadioha. And for ur info I'm from oguta imo state just in case ur amadioha doesn't have a GPS.
Na your type they displease his people just to feel among. Efulefu

Just like your governor, it's like been stupid is very becoming of every Imo person. Why wouldn't you be so confident, when you have balls made of stones. You're not even a man, what a statue!
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
SolidGenius:
Na your type they displease his people just to feel among. Efulefu

Just like your governor, it's like been stupid is very becoming of every Imo person. Why wouldn't you be so confident, when you have balls made of stones. You're not even a man, what a statue!

I'm still waiting for ur amadioha
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by MilesLamar(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
The big boss
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by Longman6(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Meeloreh:
Mine nko? Keshi was/is my birthday mate shocked wink

Happy birthday Meeloreh, may your sky be painted with stars.
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by Meeloreh(f): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Longman6:

Happy birthday Meeloreh, may your sky be painted with stars.
awwn, thank you sooo much. I really do appreciate this
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by Longman6(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Meeloreh:
awwn, thank you sooo much. I really do appreciate this
UWC, whats up with the job paro you talked about sometimes ago?
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by Meeloreh(f): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Longman6:

UWC, whats up with the job paro you talked about sometimes ago?
can't remember,
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by Longman6(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Meeloreh:
can't remember,
Never mind, a mixup i think.

Kind regards
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by AOB1963: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Stephen O Keshi STILL the greatest and most successful Nigerian or foreigner to coach the Super Eagles. AFCON 2013 GOLD, CHAN 2014 BRONZE, LAST 16 IN 2014 WORLD CUP. Of the 18 -23 players that qualified us for the next 2018 World Cup, 15 of them were in the team Keshi built between 2012 and 2015. At least 6 of our starting 11 at the next World Cup will come from this group. Yet during his time, all he got from the NFF and most Nigerian supporters was abuse and disdain. Like the man he was, he saw beyond his time and endured the abuse, but stuck to his plans and vision. A true legend of the game in our time.
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
SonOfEl:

No, he is Esan, no....maybe Bini..... Envious leech. Have you not about Midwest/delta Igbos?

If its Nzeogwu, you will remember him as igbo. Your envy is inconsequential.

Don't mind the confusionists
Re: Google Celebrates Stephen Keshi's 56th Birthday by laprince(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
SonOfEl:

No, he is Esan, no....maybe Bini..... Envious leech. Have you not heard about Midwest/delta Igbos?

If its Nzeogwu, you will remember him as igbo. Your envy is inconsequential.

I just saw this mention. Honestly, am not envious. Besides, am not into tribal trashing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ideal Nigeria Formation Against Ivory Coast And Why Kelechi Is Instrumental / Messi Suffers Right Calf Injury In Training & Will Not Travel To USA / AFCON Qualifier: Fans Hail Eagles, Urge Rohr To Fortify Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.