Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili (18161 Views)

Festus Keyamo Addresses Buhari's Supporters / President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili's Red Card Movement Gains Grounds On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by firo08(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
This jack of a man has totally lost control of him.. nobody dare take him serious in Edo political forum. He has lost relevance in the system and I just pity the clown for raising curse on his generation yet unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by michoim(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
Yes ooo. Operation Green card must win...

1 Like

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by LLSAINT(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
This is the problem we would and continue to face. We shy away from the truth/fact just because of pecuniary dividend. Which of the so-called political parties have given us the dividend of Democracy? If we do not address the problems of Nigeria now, there would later be no Nigeria to call later. We simply need restructuring and that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by promiseulu(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
to join the buhari youth media national, pls watsap me on 09037120146 no insult please say baba till 2023
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by amazon14: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2018
If this is not shit coming from shithole country, what else can you call it
Trump was right Nigeria is pit toilet
Just imagine!!! Green card my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by sunsewa16: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2018
we Nigerians are architects of our misfortunes, am still imagining how we find ourselves at this dilemma, where we continue rotating unqualified leaders, are we short of young,intelligent and smart men in this country as leaders,for me come 2019 I support no buhari or Atiku, I stand on a vibrant, intelligent, educated and sharp,smart and young president,a non tribalist leader that can come from any region or tribe,but not the one doctor's will advice to eat and sleep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by wakes: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Red card?
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by Simpledude0847(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2018
johnnyvid:
President Buhari's supporters have launched the Greed card movement to counter the Red card movement currently being championed by former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili.

Recall that in the beginning of the year, the former Minister declared she will be campaigning against APC and PDP for the 2019 election. She believes that it is time for fresh politicians to be given the chance to rule instead of the recycled old politicians.

The green card movement championed by President Buhari's loyalists is geared towards ensuring that Nigerians keep President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in office in 2019.

http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/01/president-buharis-supporters-launch.html
Cashtivists @ work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by yabas(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2018
Chaiii with all the suffering in the land?

2 Likes

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote a
uthor=michoim post=64442518]Yes ooo. Operation Green card must win...[/quote] make we see how the green card go take win.
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by dynicks(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2018
johnnyvid:
it is so painful that some set of clueless clowns are still supporting pmb government. they refused to tell him the truth. they will later reject him when him and his party lose at the poll.
all for the money....use ur head

they would truly be crowned clueless zombies when during the election day, they still get to vote for d clueless one...

but until then, make good use of the opportunity nd grab d money while it lasts.......MAN must CHOP!!..remain calm nd play wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by MahatmaGhandi: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Ezekwesili is worse than Buhari. A woman that can do anything for power and money.
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by holuphisayor(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2018
majority of the youths on nairaland don't even have PVC
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2018
grin

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Only reason am commenting on thread like this is because am jobless , when I get a good paying job this year, I'll stop commenting on threads like this!

Nah condition make crayfish bend

lol grin grin grin. to be candid, are you for real?
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by kaymandak(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
richidinho:
Buahri's supporter is either Kazeem, Mohammed, Abdulmutallab or Abdullahi

is he the president of Nigeria or Islamic Movement President? grin
Shut up.. You think all tribes are like you, chest beaters
I'm a yoruba, fully in support of PMB change agenda.
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by Charly68: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
So,people here don't know the card the PDP is playing with APC yet..infiltrate them to confuse them,then disappoint them quarter to election period ..the joker is working already..those who told Baba to carry on know what exactly they are doing..it is a political game that is working well already ..Never think a politician does not know his game. .The game will be more sophisticate than 2015 .Same card the north played against Jonathan..collected his campaign money but let him down.

1 Like

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by lexxwiz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
BMC's ti take over!

One cannot successfully view a thread without seeing these trolls everywhere.

RIP to sincere criticism on political related issues.

No sane man alive that feeds on hard work in this country would ever come out to support the failure in asorock.

My brother as I dey type this thing sef I dey fuel queue. Come and shout sai baba here, I dare you!

BMC's after una finish ehn, your children go still be Nigerians. Your sister don dey stand for road oh, her and her husband no get job o..

This country is truly a shittthole! Can we ever get it right? Am scared af!

1 Like

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cow dung for brains
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by Agunechibeya(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Don't be too sure. I'm a core Buharist and I'm an Igbo man. The people you see supporting PMB apart from foolish tribalistic are mostly economists, patriots and professionals who has the interest of our country at heart
richidinho:
Buahri's supporter is either Kazeem, Mohammed, Abdulmutallab or Abdullahi

is he the president of Nigeria or Islamic Movement President? grin
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by millhouse: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
ManirBK:
Buhari continue brutalizing PDP and they are running HeltaScelta, lets gives PDP the looters association a finishing move to die in peace come febuhari 2019!
A medical doctor identified as Ehidiamen Oakimena was allegedly killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen along Okada-Benin road in Edo state, according to multiple online reports. The doctor who was a senior registrar in Department of Anaethesia University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) reportedly died after suffering from complications and excessive bleeding after he was shot by his attackers.

According to reports, about 30 pints of blood were donated for the doctor but he couldn't make it at the end.

The doctor was a staunch Deeper Life member before his death. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/medical-doctor-killed-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-edo-state-photos.html
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

how i wish it was your relative that got this
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by RoyalSleek(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
ManirBK:
Buhari continue brutalizing PDP and they are running HeltaScelta, lets gives PDP the looters association a finishing move to die in peace come febuhari 2019!

Helta what
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by Andrewgame42: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
olaniyisamuel:

lol grin grin grin. to be candid, are you for real?
Yes oh
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by benzion72(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
I prefer Red card for PMB, the old papa with dementia has confessed, that he is taking his time before fulfilling all his 2015 election promises. Petrol for N50, constant electricity, job creation. If he goes are head to do all this Nigeria may become over joyous. So he his bidding his time until they killed everybody in benue, Taraba, Pleatue and Adamawa especially by his fulani kinsmen
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by buhariguy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
nkemjacob2:
Pls help ask this people if they have job
ask ezekwesili if they have Jobs

1 Like

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by buhariguy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
LLSAINT:
This is the problem we would and continue to face. We shy away from the truth/fact just because of pecuniary dividend. Which of the so-called political parties have given us the dividend of Democracy? If we do not address the problems of Nigeria now, there would later be no Nigeria to call later. We simply need restructuring and that's all.
just two years of buhari, you want magic.
I will start blaming buhari after 6yrs,
By then, no more excuse not to do the magic ward for change.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by knightsTempler: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
When the levers of political power are tightly intertwined with money the end product is always the same, sadly.
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by nkemjacob2(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
ask ezekwesili if they have Jobs
oby is an international figure... She has made it weda she fight for Nigeria or not she can't suffer. This people are hungry definitely they are been tip 5h/1k to go and protest Which I no must be among
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by LeoKolade: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Watch the launch of the red card movement here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIWWGaFRzJw
Re: Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili by shallysgirl: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
kaymandak:

Shut up.. You think all tribes are like you, chest beaters
I'm a yoruba, fully in support of PMB change agenda.
Nigeria will be great again
Yes,you a yoruba muslim. We know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari / My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.