Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? (1384 Views)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? by americanman123: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Hey all! I need some input on Ukrainian women… I’ve been eyeing on singles tour package of

A Foreign Affair to Ukraine. I’ve been interested in dating and marrying a Ukrainian woman

for many reasons. And the biggest reason would be the fact that they are family-oriented.

I want to be with a woman who knows to prioritize her family.

On top of being loving, loyal and family-oriented, you can’t deny the fact that they are stunning.

A complete package! But of course, their attitude is one of the most important things for me…

so it doesn’t matter if they have all of those said characteristics but have a bad attitude or personality.

So, I want to ask those who are with or dated a Ukrainian woman. How are they like in general?

What are the things I should expect and are there things that are considered

“common” for them that may end up becoming a deal breaker for most average

American man? Please do shed some input on the matter,

so I can decide whether it is worth it to purchase the single tour package!
Re: What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? by Pubichairs(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2018
your nationality please?
Re: What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? by gangbang86: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dating Ukrainian women is a great experience. They’re (obviously) beautiful, smart, well-cultured–they can teach you a thing or two about the world. This is a wonderful thing if you’re coming from dating in the Western world, where the women are often…well, simply not up to par.

1 Like

Re: What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? by stormtrooper: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
hey, buddy, to date a girl from Ukraine means to be surrounded by love and care, to see sincere emotions, to have a devoted friend and at the same time a girl who will support you in any situation. It means having a girl who thinks not only of herself, as they are not "spoiled" by western society, which is a feminine and not an ethic b*tch... Frankly speaking, even 3 years ago I remember that moment when I decided to read an article about dating Ukrainian ladies, because then I had to have a business trip to Ukraine and Russia, and I really imagined that exactly during that trip I will find a girlfriend, but I didn't know that this girlfriend will be from Ukraine smiley
Re: What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? by cooluzi: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
bro Ukraine is one of the country which racially abuse blacks alot
Re: What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? by NLSavage: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
See format.
Re: What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? by larrydan: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
stormtrooper:
hey, buddy, to date a girl from Ukraine means to be surrounded by love and care, to see sincere emotions, to have a devoted friend and at the same time a girl who will support you in any situation. It means having a girl who thinks not only of herself, as they are not "spoiled" by western society, which is a feminine and not an ethic b*tch... Frankly speaking, even 3 years ago I remember that moment when I decided to read an article about dating Ukrainian ladies, because then I had to have a business trip to Ukraine and Russia, and I really imagined that exactly during that trip I will find a girlfriend, but I didn't know that this girlfriend will be from Ukraine smiley
yeah, women from Ukraine are good smiley
Re: What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? by LarryBee1k: 5:54am On Aug 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Like Your Man As Tall As He Is. / Which Of These Words Do You Hate Hearing Your Partner Say To You? / Is It Right for a Lady to waste a guy's time before saying 'no'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.