Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It (50692 Views)

Cattle Destroy 35,000 Hectares Of Rice Farm In Enugu – Officials / Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) / I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by me69: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2018
I wouldn't eat his cows. Truth is that fulani cows will always have a superior quality because there are allowed to move
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Troublemaker007(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2018
VictorRomanov:
Now that's more like it. Can't at least 5 Fulani cow owners come together to buy acres of land, fence it and use it as their ranch?? How hard is that?

That’s not their main motive my brother. That’s why they won’t think that way. They wan to infest Nigeria indirectly just because they have the opportunity of having one of theirs as President of Nigeria. If Nigerians gang up against this people eh! Even Buhari will zab!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Troublemaker007(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2018
me69:
I wouldn't eat his cows. Truth is that fulani cows will always have a superior quality because there are allowed to move

Na ediot like you I dey strangle to death with belt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by amazon14: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2018
If it's not Igbo who else
Love you brother, carry go noting do you

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
swagagolic01:

He wants to chook you chuku chuku
please be reasonable. no offense!
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by lastdon5: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
We must make this man a billionaire.
#boycottfulanibeef
Even though beef is not good for us if you must eat this heart disease food buy it from a blood free businessperson.

you just said what i had in mind!... It shall be well with you. Abeg one Russian sex doll for you.. lolz grin
Bitterleafsoup:
We must make this man a billionaire.
#boycottfulanibeef
Even though beef is not good for us if you must eat this heart disease food buy it from a blood free businessperson.

you just said what i had in mind!... It shall be well with you. Abeg one Russian sex doll for you.. lolz

1 Like

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by swagagolic01(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
please be reasonable. no offense!

I only joked with you, no offense taken!!

But that's what he wants to do
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
ha grin nigerian cowboy .see hat
Your head dey dia. grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by planetx: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2018
me69:
Lol see how lean and malnourished the cows looks.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2018
just look at all the land occupied by 6 hungry cows, this grazing thing can't work in occupied cities, they should go up north specially the desert regions.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nathan2016: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2018
me69:

Him right there is a STACK ILLITERATE.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by colli247(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2018
CastedDude:
Following the trending Fulani herdsmen issue which has been rocking the country for some time now, sixteen Nigerian states have agreed to establish cattle colonies proposed by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh as a solution to the incessant herdsmen crisis.

It was gathered that some 16 states, all in the North, have volunteered land for the establishment of cattle colonies in their domain.

Now a Facebook user, Uche Ezeigbo, has introduced an Igbo cattle rearer identified as Mr Tony Alika-Igwebuike, who breeds his cattle in a ranch he built by himself after much investment.

The below story of the Igbo cattle breeder was shared on Facebook as a way to enlighten the herdsmen about destroying people's crops with their nomadic way of breeding cows.

Uche Ezeigbo wrote;

Mr Tony Alika-Igwebuike is a cattle rearer/breeder, he isn't Fulani, he's Igbo from SE Nigeria. His cattle do not destroy crops and other economic trees because he has a ranch.

He didn't wait for government to create cattle colonies for him, he invested millions of naira to build a ranch for his cattle, he even imports fodder grasses without any kind of help from the government.

Cattle rearing is a huge business with immense opportunities, we can't keep tolerating the excesses of primitive herdsmen because we do not want beef to go missing in our diet.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/mr-tony-alika-igwebuike-a-cattle-rearer-who-owns-a-ranch-in-the-east.html
igbo with sense how i wish this coutry is divided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by colli247(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2018
me69:
Igbo man with sense how i wish this country is divided
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by colli247(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2018
me69:
igbo man with sense how i wish this country is divided
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by AyamConfidence(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
ha grin nigerian cowboy .see hat
where have you been

It's been ages lady.... How are you
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Igbokwenu!
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
AyamConfidence:
where have you been

It's been ages lady.... How are you
been here in polotics,stalking fulani herdsmen threads.
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by VictorRomanov: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Troublemaker007:

That’s not their main motive my brother. That’s why they won’t think that way. They wan to infest Nigeria indirectly just because they have the opportunity of having one of theirs as President of Nigeria. If Nigerians gang up against this people eh! Even Buhari will zab!

hahahahahaha. Abeg oo. Na civil war e go be oo.
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by babestella: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fulanis always want everything free, they want free grass for their cattle, free water, everything free, yet they don’t pay tax, no levy. When you employ them as your gatemen, they come shoeless, clothless, you have to dash them shoes and clothing, dash them food, some of them would even expect you to buy food stuffs for them every weekend even after paying them their monthly salary.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by GGirll: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Igbos are the pace setters from d first president of Nigeria,first professor of mathematics n first n first in so many good things I'm not being biased I'm just celebrating human beings with very high intelligence in all ramifications I love Igbos I'm an Igbo n will continue to love n care for my people no matter how bad people n haters try to make them feel less of themselves I refuse to be put down n I will always be grateful to God for making me one of this beautiful n blessed set of individuals Igbo bu Igbo ekene m unu!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by goodnews777: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Anyone eating Fulani cow meat in Nigeria is a partaker of his evil ways and will end up in hell. Stop eating hausa cow. They are using cows as excuse to carry out jihad in Nigeria.Its quite unfortunate that so many Christians won,t speak same language, won,t obey God, won,t even see a reason not to allow oppression get to them. They are suffering because they support evil .
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by bikefab(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Man get plenty sense
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
swagagolic01:

I only joked with you, no offense taken!!

But that's what he wants to do
Lol, how sure are you? I mean how can you be so sure? Are you him?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by swagagolic01(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Lol, how sure are you? I mean how can you be so sure? Are you him?

Lol, oya I Dan give up, shebi u no like chuku chuku
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
swagagolic01:

Lol, oya I Dan give up, shebi u no like chuku chuku
I never said anything like that.. there's nothing like that.. biko!
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by swagagolic01(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
I never said anything like that.. there's nothing like that.. biko!

Ah ah, make I ask in simple terms.. biko, you like chuku chuku?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
swagagolic01:

Ah ah, make I ask in simple terms.. biko, you like chuku chuku?
No comment!! lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Chigold101(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
GuyWise:
That's how we roll

With or without education we are naturally intelligent, we are powerful, we are organized and we do things in the way it should be done.... I LOVE AND ALWAYS LOVE TO BE AN IGBO MAN..

That's how we ball
IGBO AMAKA nwa nnem
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by swagagolic01(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
No comment!! lipsrsealed

As na public we dey shame dey catch you?? Make we go private?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Mcreloaded(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
We have been made to understand that cattle ranching is a big deal my this government.
If an individual can do it I wonder what is the governents business that it is only through cattle colonies that cattle ranching can work.
I wonder if they will establish pig colonies for pig farmers also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Turkey Farmer Makes His Cow Wear VR Goggles To Increase Milk Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.