Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It (50687 Views)

Cattle Destroy 35,000 Hectares Of Rice Farm In Enugu – Officials / Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) / I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Flamezzz: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hmmm, why do you ask??
Funny Nigerian... You just answered question with question, still ended up not answering the question. I wanna visit 042 tongue
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
swagagolic01:

As na public we dey shame dey catch you?? Make we go private?
Lol. You wish tongue
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Flamezzz:

Funny Nigerian... You just answered question with question, still ended up not answering the question. I wanna visit 042 tongue
Hahahaha grin , sorry. the answer is actually no..
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
biggy26:
Stuff as easy as this becomes a national and political issue, just cos some people have an evil agenda.

They don't want to use their brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Flamezzz: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hahahaha grin , sorry. the answer is actually no..
When was the last time you visited?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Flamezzz:

When was the last time you visited?
This month..
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Stephenkelechi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
i believe in igbos
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by I888(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guyman02:
Very soon several Igbos will go into cattle ranching if they see it as a profitable business venture.

Starting from Feb 1, 2018 Igbos will start boycotting Cow Meat in Solidarity with the Benue and Taraba people. Hope that Other Nigerians will join us
stop tagging other regions for every struggle. It is annoying. Leave them out of anything you decide to do... Is it Benue that feels less concerned about the killing in their land that you want to us to come and fight for?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by I888(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
me69:
I wouldn't eat his cows. Truth is that fulani cows will always have a superior quality because there are allowed to move
mumu
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Guyman02: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
I888:
stop tagging other regions for every struggle. It is annoying. Leave them out of anything you decide to do... Is it Benue that feels less concerned about the killing in their land that you want to us to come and fight for?

Show them some Love brother!
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by akigbemaru: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
CastedDude:
Following the trending Fulani herdsmen issue which has been rocking the country for some time now, sixteen Nigerian states have agreed to establish cattle colonies proposed by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh as a solution to the incessant herdsmen crisis.

It was gathered that some 16 states, all in the North, have volunteered land for the establishment of cattle colonies in their domain.

Now a Facebook user, Uche Ezeigbo, has introduced an Igbo cattle rearer identified as Mr Tony Alika-Igwebuike, who breeds his cattle in a ranch he built by himself after much investment.

The below story of the Igbo cattle breeder was shared on Facebook as a way to enlighten the herdsmen about destroying people's crops with their nomadic way of breeding cows.

Uche Ezeigbo wrote;

Mr Tony Alika-Igwebuike is a cattle rearer/breeder, he isn't Fulani, he's Igbo from SE Nigeria. His cattle do not destroy crops and other economic trees because he has a ranch.

He didn't wait for government to create cattle colonies for him, he invested millions of naira to build a ranch for his cattle, he even imports fodder grasses without any kind of help from the government.

Cattle rearing is a huge business with immense opportunities, we can't keep tolerating the excesses of primitive herdsmen because we do not want beef to go missing in our diet.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/mr-tony-alika-igwebuike-a-cattle-rearer-who-owns-a-ranch-in-the-east.html
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by ojialo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
wow! Igbo herdsman
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by I888(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guyman02:

Show them some Love brother!
I have a benue friend from nairaland and when this killing were on last year, I asked him about it and looked the other way... Yesterday there was hot battle among Igbos over this same thing and different Igbos stated similar experience and even uploaded screenshot of convo with unsigned of benue. They don't care and they feel it is benue killing themselves. Just leave them please
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by wolebest: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please bring Mr. Tony Alika-Igwebuike on Nairaland or better still create a thread for him to share his experience to help unemployed persons, graduates and interested Nigerians on how to tap into this goldmine.
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by swagagolic01(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Lol. You wish tongue

To wish no be crime na, so far na better thing I dey wish for, oya make I add spice...

Baby, make we go private make I tell you something?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by misgab: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
bro, plz don't disclose location b4 herders will steal your cows and someone will say is cow rustlers
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by 4pppp(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Am not concern about his tripe but what he is doing, this is what the federal government should encourage this herds men to build not colony
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Flamezzz: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
This month..
I wanna see this 042 queen! wink
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
swagagolic01:

To wish no be crime na, so far na better thing I dey wish for, oya make I add spice...

Baby, make we go private make I tell you something?
Um, you mean private chat right?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Flamezzz:

I wanna see this 042 queen! wink
Oh, really?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by TellMeNothing: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Igbo kwenu!

Already there are cattle ranches in igbo land. No be today something

I also intend to own a cattle ranch soon

SAY NO TO FULANI HERDSMEN

Igbo Amaka ! grin

Walahi this dressing is dope... See them white kicks grin

Make e come be basketball Nikes or Airforce spring..

Igbomaka for real
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Flamezzz: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Oh, really?
I'm honestly serious!
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Flamezzz:

I'm honestly serious!
Okay, I see!
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Flamezzz: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Okay, I see!
So?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Flamezzz:

So?
I don't live there la.
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Flamezzz: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
I don't live there la.
Lag?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Flamezzz:

Lag?
Positive!
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Flamezzz: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Positive!
Lol! So how we go take connect?
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Flamezzz:

Lol! So how we go take connect?
Ah dunno!
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by Flamezzz: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2018
mhizenugu:
Ah dunno!
Come close lemme tell you. wink
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by swagagolic01(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2018
mhizenugu:
Um, you mean private chat right?

Yes baby, good morning
Re: Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It by DejiSantos: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Turkey Farmer Makes His Cow Wear VR Goggles To Increase Milk Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.