Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port (29939 Views)

Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by richeso: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
firstly, they released them from prison calling them repented bal bla bla.. now they have brought their arms.
9ja get ready for 2019 war.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by churchee: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
And someone will think this to be a joke.

Nigeria, I give up.

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
This one is headed for Libya
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by okenta2017: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
cool318:
Nigeria can never stop being a huge Joke, imagine a 40 ft Container loaded with State of the art Assault rifles, that will end up in the hands of rampaging herdsmen and Criminals, Kidnappers.
2019 election loading shocked shocked

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/container-laden-military-uniforms-weapons-disappears-apapa-port/
Nigerians pay attention to all the information I push out to you. I have people on ground.
Those who have surprise packages it is not yet time. Central state of Nigeria and south it is not
yet over but time for sleep is over. Carrot will be offered more now than before. It is left for
you to accept of decline.

But be assured no SE/SS will ever bring in arms through western sea port, when there are so many channel over there.
The begging of the final conquest has just started.
To establish colonies throughout central and southern Nigeria you need
a lot of arms I mean a lot of arms to keep the agitation at bay and sustain the night attacks.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by olarinreayobami: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Trump waa right, "this country is a shit hole".
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Dayoara: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
It's taken by those who ordered for it
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by jaymichael(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
What kind of reporting is this? No container number given, Don't the maritime police get a copy of manifest when ships berth? They can sent alert to the shipping company to block the container from being released. If they say it is Apapa port then there is a strong possibility it is APMT, With termview you can view and track your container from the comfort of your bedroom with your phone or computer. Raise invoices and print receipt. I track when my container enters the terminal, when it is positioned for examination, when my truck driver loads, when my container is exited and when my empty container is returned back to the port. I do all these when I have a job at APMT Apapa. I don't believe this report at all. Maybe they want to justify their encroaching on customs duties and responsibilities like they are doing currently with a view to extorting clearing agents and importers.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by talk2emma: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2018

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Nowenuse: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
My God! Gideon Orkar saw all this coming, that was why he wanted to cut off all hausa fulanis & kanuris away from Nigeria to merge them with their kit & kin in Niger republic.

These fulanis really mean business in Nigeria. They are ready with full force and might!
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
lets forget such stories....a container gone missing....who else is aware. .it is the federal government...only them can excort such thing out to the roads and via its destinations...abeg leave this country....
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by CioAngels(f): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
The president should set up committee to investigate the most senior custom officers at the port. But, would they tell the truth where the container is ferried to?
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Ikotakai: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Who r u guys deceiving...... I stand affirm the commissioner that he knows everything about d container full stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Users Will Pay Toll - FG / Moment Tinubu Arrives For APC Presidential Rally In Abia / Woman With Bible Protests Saraki And Ekweremadu's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.