Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port (29935 Views)

Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by oshe11: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buharrrie n Burutiagrin
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by dynicks(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
lol.....full ship lost for this country till date it hasn't been found not to talk of container.....government of the magic, for the magic and by d magic....twale!! for the goons mehn.........men ain't smiling

2 Likes

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by exlinklodge: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Government magic

1 Like

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by eagleeye2: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wonderful country called Nigeria.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by hokafor(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol, useless country

1 Like

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
So you mean say the container get 'ofe' (disappearing jazz)? shocked

My brother, wili wili things,
Na vanish ooo!!!
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by dheilaw1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Desyner:
When will Bubu go missing from Aso Rock?
go and ask your ancestors of iporks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by MyCircle(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
This isn't good news in all sense, to those who are supporting or against this present Govt.
This circle country isn't safe at the moment
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by dheilaw1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
MARKETfund:
This is worrisome

A Colleague told me that his his brother-inlaw's inlaw(ie father inlaw) who was kidnapped in Edo state and was eventually released after a week and some days revealed that there's a bleak future for this Country following what he saw and overheard.

Said the man was kidnapped in Ekpoma and taken to some bush near Okene. The kidnappers were Fulanis and Helicopter brings arms and provisions for them in the dead of the night, said the man.

One family that promised to pay 1m and later said that they now have only 500H instead, that they got annoyed and brought the woman out and killed her in the most excrutiating manner cry cry

Nigerians, you may have a war in your hand without realizing it.

Whether you consent to the Cattle colonies or not, they've surrounded Nigeria and it is only a matter of time they will be given a marching order to proceed. I suspect the forthcoming election is gonna be bloodier embarassed

Think too that the security apparatus of the Country at the moment is manned by the Fulanis/Muslims. It is chilling to imagine what they could be planning with no other ethnic group/religion being part of them
this is is strong. I sense they are everywhere in the country
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by delishpot: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
They have successfully armed their army while the average Nigerian scrambles for sex dolls and SM slaying. While you all are hussling to make it, those that be are holding meetings on how to take power by force. This press release is just to throw people off guard so that they wont hold the government responsible when men dressed in military gear strike. Nigeria is about to boil. Those with ears have heard.

They have taken the war to your door mouth, this battle will not be 50-50, they will make sure you dont cross the niger bridge. wake up people.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by KillerBeauty(f): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Making plans to leave this country already. They are coming to kill us all. God help us

1 Like

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by darqly(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Too many traitors in Nigeria! What an unfortunate country to be born in. How can this be explained? No one will be sanctioned or sacked over this, people will just continue like nothing happened. What an effed up country... angry angry
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by babaireti(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
MARKETfund:
This is worrisome

A Colleague told me that his his brother-inlaw's inlaw(ie father inlaw) who was kidnapped in Edo state and was eventually released after a week and some days revealed that there's a bleak future for this Country following what he saw and overheard.

Said the man was kidnapped in Ekpoma and taken to some bush near Okene. The kidnappers were Fulanis and Helicopter brings arms and provisions for them in the dead of the night, said the man.

One family that promised to pay 1m and later said that they now have only 500H instead, that they got annoyed and brought the woman out and killed her in the most excrutiating manner cry cry

Whether you consent to the Cattle colonies or not, they've surrounded Nigeria and it is only a matter of time they will be given a marching order to proceed. I suspect the forthcoming election is gonna be bloodier embarassed

Think too that the security apparatus of the Country at the moment is manned by the Fulanis/Muslims. It is chilling to imagine what they could be planning with no other ethnic group/religion being part of them
Ah! this is really scary and worrisome ,we youths have really slumbered
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Goddyj(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Niger grin

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by sirgalahad26(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
things are just getting worse under PMB anti corruption era! #2019loading
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by fiyin47(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
State governors are running the states haphazardly, The central government is doing the same, security agencies have gone haywire, the economy is nothing to write home about but all we can do is complain because we 're helpless!
'Nigeria' a state of its own uniqueness cool
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by deebrownneymar: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
It's either Nigerians are not praying right or we are not serving God. This country is hell. Imagine living in this hell...die ...and then go to hell again. Godforbid. Guys we must repent.

2 Likes

Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Onyeke21: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
There was a country. God help Nigeria.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by redangel2017: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
God please gv us wisdom.. Let us knw what to do in this tensed up country.. Everybody is just confused.. Gv us spiritual insight let us catch these evil people... angry
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by ekems2017(f): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Go to kaduna you will see it. Shebi una commission dry port air whatever it is called.
Hell Rufai is with it.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by ekems2017(f): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Go to kaduna you will see it. Shebi una commission dry port or whatever it is called.
Hell Rufai is with it.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Varys: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
My fellow Nigerians, be prepared! Winter is Coming! be prepared to protect yourselves or you will join the army of the dead. A word is enough!
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Zhulili(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mmm, 14ft container with camouflag and weapon disappeared... Issokay

Our safety is in the hand of God

I pray God neva stop his guidiance on the innocent soul in this country.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by 12submarine(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Why won't it disappear when the nomadic terrorists came to take delivery of their consignment?

See the nonsense they are saying. A whole container with military uniform and weapons just disappeared. Una papa.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by paradigmshift(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Leopantro:
"....and some Fulani herdsmen were spotted close to the vicinity. reports say words sounding like Sai Baba was heard....."

burst my brain hahahahahah.
I no fit laugh
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by TonySpike: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
MARKETfund:
This is worrisome

You are not far from the truth. There is a strong Fulani herdsmen presence along Lokoja/Okene/Akoko-Edo axis. I have personally heard about two persons kidnapped from that axis in the past months by confirmed Fulani Herdsmen. The people travelling around that axis should be very careful these days.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by veli1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fulanis Una Don Die. Make I Go Buy My AK,MG,RPG & Kalashnikov.
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Kingspin(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Keep cheering Buhari...
Re: Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port by Chrisgodwin2017: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
that is to show u the high level of insecurity we have. the custom knows about it. that's my plight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu In Europe Resting, Meeting Heads Of Govts — APC / Senate Crisis: ‘rebel’ Group Emerges As Saraki Adopts Fire-for-fire Approach / Ministerial List: How Tinubu Dumped "Lagos Template"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.