Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How Much You Understand Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much You Understand Your Partner (612 Views)

After Viewing These, You Would Understand Your Woman Better. / Understand Your ''being Nice Limits / Understand Your Guy,s Verbal And Non-verbal Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much You Understand Your Partner by smilyhand(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
This is a serious topic and needs serious advice.

I love a lady. The lady is my mind and soul. I did not attempt to touch her as s-e-x was not the only thing in love (as i felt). we have discussed lot of things - our future, our present and ofcourse the budgets. More precisely, she is a banker and i am a software engineer. Things never match when both are in different professions. Her job is not 8 -5 nor is mine but she plays with numbers and i play with systems. But our case is different, as we understand each others feelings and the job demand. BUT, BUT, things went bad after some days, she stopped attending my calls and more important, she refused meeting me. I thought maybe its just another form of job demand and i gave her space and i continued to engage myself in my profession. But suddenly i hear from the newspaper about her wedding to some guy.

Did i give too much freedom to her.
Re: How Much You Understand Your Partner by agabaI23(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
Poor you.

Most women look at men who do not show sexual interest in them when in a relationship as being abnormal. Some think you probably don't like them enough or that you are not attracted to them.

So next time . . . .
Re: How Much You Understand Your Partner by yme1(f): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
@poster
that is to say you two never understood each other as much as you thot
the fact is not about you giving her much freedom or what so ever
there might be a probability that she never liked you as much as she should have
and you are not her kind of guy undecided
anyway the deed has been done move on and learn from your mistakes embarassed
Re: How Much You Understand Your Partner by adetoru(f): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
Yeah,move on.She wasn't yours to begin with or she won't be getting married to someone else.
Re: How Much You Understand Your Partner by iice(f): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
You didn't get her vibes.
Re: How Much You Understand Your Partner by CuteAngel(f): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2010
adetoru:

Yeah,move on.She wasn't yours to begin with or she won't be getting married to someone else.
^^That is very true.
Re: How Much You Understand Your Partner by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2010
whenever am reading stories on nairaland, is like am watching a movie. What I find interesting is the
newspaper bit, why would a newspaper published news of ur ex gf wedding, is she some sort of celebrity,
or is her husband to be one?
Re: How Much You Understand Your Partner by Hotchyk(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2010
Its not all about the sex,dont let the he-goats in here deceive you. She just wasnt meantfor you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Really Based On Luck: / What Do I Do Now That She Knows / How To Sense Commitment In A Relationship - Is It Time To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.