Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Last Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Date (638 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Date by gombos: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2010
What would you do if your ex-gfriend asks for one last date before she gets married. ? My exg wants to go one last date with me before she gets married this summer, Should I go on this date,

your opinion really matters to me, embarassed
Re: Last Date by adetoru(f): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
RUN!Like Joseph ran from Potiphar's wife shocked shocked shocked
Re: Last Date by Areaboy2(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
lol, a little fun b4 she commits herself to one guy for the rest of her little life,

I'd say go for it. wat have you got to loose? really grin
Re: Last Date by cantell(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
Last date could lead to several nos of things.
1.Falling madly in love with her or reverse could be the case,which would lead you/her to nowhere.
2. Getting the lady pregnant cos i know it'll surely end with s*ex.
3. If the husband to be gets to know of this date, it could lead to the end of the marriage. You wouldn't wanna be the reason for her not getting married to the man.
Re: Last Date by 190: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2010
JUST DO IT~ AND SATISFY YOUR CONSIENCE I DONT KNOW
WHY SOME GUYZZ ARE SO DULL~
Re: Last Date by obiekwu: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2010
go on the date wit her cos u might probably not see her again or u guys might not ever have a chance to talk again so i say go on a date wit her
Re: Last Date by unitee(f): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
Make her pregnant and the last date will last foreva
Re: Last Date by gombos: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
^ shocked
Re: Last Date by Travelista(f): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
unitee:

Make her pregnant and the last date will last foreva
gombo_s:

^ shocked

What are you making that face for? Her comment was funny as hell. Besides, if you go through with the date, it may come true.

Moral of the story: the chick's a trifling heifer and you should ignore her request.
Re: Last Date by gombos: 4:11am On Apr 15, 2010
Re: Last Date by ravenzord(m): 5:08am On Apr 15, 2010
@ OP: What d'u think you'll gain from the date?
Re: Last Date by ec3l(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2010
Maybe she's been putting some moneyz together for u and has decided to give u all on the last date?
Re: Last Date by iice(f): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
Yuck @ the woman

(1) (Reply)

Love In Diaspora- Ur Suggestion! / Words To Someone U Loved But Never Had The Courage To Tell Them U Loved Them. / Hi, Ya'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.