Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (67250 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Shine In New Photo / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LyfeJennings(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordKO:
The downside of getting married to someone that hasn't achieved self-realization - emancipated intellectually, physically, financially, spiritually and ethically - is that when they finally do, the centre hardly hold water again.

Amara has achieved self-realization. I pray and hope that she and Kanu will see reasons to remain in oneness in their union despite the very many disparities I see between them.

Time has come when Kanu will expect submissiveness rather than submission from her. When request will be put forth towards her rather than demand. And on her part, time has come when she will become a proponent and practitioner of right with responsibility not the other way round.

Respect is reciprocal.

U too get sense. Sense is disturbing U. Amara is such a big disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Mayflowa(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
ekems2017:
If kanu allows his younger brother that is old enough to know that if a man is married he should give him and his family a breathing space destroys his home, he will surely regret it.
Yes there are many women out there for him to choose from but he should know that he is not supose to toil with the wife of his youth.

Men and women are very different. OMG! Men love their siblings. Do you know the years of growing up with them? We only ask our spouses to love them too. We love our wives too but we don't want to choose between any of them. So wives must be wise

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by DejiSantos: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kanu is a native or Arochukwu

This is the history of Arochukwu and it's infamous shrine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463L0sbXu34
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by berrystunn(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
KANU should go and cut his hair
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Mayflowa(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
king1234:
those who are angry with Kanu's wife dont understand she has to set the boundaries now. if , God forbid, Kanu were to drop dead tomorrow do you think the brother will allow Kanu's children to inherit his property 100%. A line has to be drawn...and she is fighting for what is rightfully hers.

I am a guy and I would hate for anyone but my immediate family to take over my property if I am gone.

Yes we are brothers/sisters the best I can do for you is what i have done for you while I was alive after that my immediate family comes first

Then you must write your will. Is that too hard to do? Why would you think of death here. So the woman cannot die? lol

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Burgerlomo: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Not all the fine fine gals we dude see are wife materials cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by CornFooPanda(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
She don save enough money from Kanu pocket

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nathan2016: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
king1234:
those who are angry with Kanu's wife dont understand she has to set the boundaries now. if , God forbid, Kanu were to drop dead tomorrow do you think the brother will allow Kanu's children to inherit his property 100%. A line has to be drawn...and she is fighting for what is rightfully hers.

I am a guy and I would hate for anyone but my immediate family to take over my property if I am gone.

Yes we are brothers/sisters the best I can do for you is what i have done for you while I was alive after that my immediate family comes first

Oga calm down, we are no longer in stone age.

Kanu Nwankwo must have a will by now.

Even ordinary bankers do....

No matter how you want to set boundry, as far as the family matter is no life threatening, leave it from social media. Social media will attract dogs, cat and goat to dictate and analysis your life. And trust me 99% of them dont care what happens to you or your family and the half of those percentage are happy that is happening.

They have friends, family and even councellors that can help in settling any grievence couple have.

People should stop living on social media, most people dont really care about your issues..... Like now, if the two couple seperate, I will still read the news, comment on it and scroll down to other news.. eat my food too. and since i like kanu as a player, I will only feel a sec sorry for him

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by InvertedHammer: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Looks Like there's a Big trouble in Paradise.. So You remember last week Amara called out Her Husband's brother Ogbonna Kanu who is also Laura Ikeji's Husband, Accusing him of been a coward, and trying to separate them, She also called him a Borrow Pose, and that might have stired up a war in their home..

As am talking to you right now, Kanu Nwakwo has unfollowed his wife, And she did same too. The Battle just begun, and I will be keeping you updated..
See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/kanu-nwakwo-unfollow-his-wife-amara-on.html

There is no trouble in paradise. As I predicted, Nwankwo Kanu will turn around and play the good cop. But the most important thing is that his message to his brother was delivered.

Expected result: They will follow each other back. Ogbonna will follow his lane. Nwankwo Kanu's family will enjoy their money and live happily ever after after going through AMCON's stress test.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by freshboi88: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
ekems2017:
If kanu allows his younger brother that is old enough to know that if a man is married he should give him and his family a breathing space destroys his home, he will surely regret it.
Yes there are many women out there for him to choose from but he should know that he is not supose to toil with the wife of his youth.

Let's not support nonsense, how will my wife insult my own brother, he is my family too. If my wife can insult my brother, she can insult my mother and father as well. What she did was wrong, she had no right to insult the brother in public

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by aureen: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
ekems2017:

Seems kanu's ex-girlfriends and extended family has finished spending all his money, I pity kanu. grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by InvertedHammer: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
freshboi88:

Let's not support nonsense, how will my wife insult my own brother, he is my family too. If my wife can insult my brother, she can insult my mother and father as well. What she did was wrong, she had no right to insult the brother in public

Your mother and father can be insulted if they insult themselves first. Respect is earned. Insult must not be verbal. It could be subtle.

/

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by AreaFada2: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
MARKETfund:

And I guess it is maturity on the part of Kanu to unfollow the wife or vise versa?
Both are acting childishly Kanu being indicted here should the media take this inroad to deal a blow on the marriage.
Maybe all was not well already. Her public post might just be the final straw.

Before she can post such publicly, she might have been pestering her hubby privately to keep his brother at arms' length. May be he has not done that.

Women of nowadays want "me and my hubby only" stuff like oyinbo. But they forget that the growth of an average African of Kanu's era involved some collective family effort at some point. Unlike oyinbo.

Her BIL might not be a role model in behaviour regarding independence but a public outburst shames the entire Kanu family. It shows that women nowadays do not see themselves as marrying into a family. Just her hubby. That does not bold well for African values. Take it or leave it, when we had values family breakdowns were less. Elders (rich or poor) could resolve marital issues because we respected them. Now we respect only money.
Family breakdowns lead to social instability, crime/vices.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by I888(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
FemiFimile:
Women are really selfish.

Before u met Kanu, his brother was his family.

Learn to accept your wife or husband family as your own.

Wat she did was sell out the family. Unacceptable!
I am sure some nairaland wives have become her friend thus the way she reacted cos those ones expect you to kick your family out once u get married to them.

They try to imitate the whites forgetting we are Africans.

She went too far. I won't take such from my wife...

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by millionboi2: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
The brother need to be put in his place, how long do you want to live on your brothers name for ? Let the woman enjoy her marriage i beg .
Gush! How old are you.

He should erase his brothers name bcoz of one dirty girl kanu cleaned up.

Well only two of dem know what the problem is.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by linearity: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
AleAirHub:
So internet is the right spot to vex the angry right?.
angry

I don’t know, if it is the right or wrong place...no ones knows the most effective avenue...but, going by her outburst, that was not the first occurrence and she must have tried other avenues with zero success.

Don’t underestimate the power that the court of public opinion have on our celebrities. They worship a good public image and will correct all and any mis-give in order to keep that image shining.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by freshboi88: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Your mother and father can be insulted if they insult themselves first. Respect is earned. Insult must not be verbal. It could be subtle.

/

My father and mother cannot be insulted, no matter what they have done. If I cannot open my mouth and insult my parents den my wife cannot do same. In the case of my brother, if he disrespects himself, let me b d one to insult him not my wife.

If my wife insults my brother, it means she too can insult me....I will not take tht

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by lebete3000: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Looks Like there's a Big trouble in Paradise.. So You remember last week Amara called out Her Husband's brother Ogbonna Kanu who is also Laura Ikeji's Husband, Accusing him of been a coward, and trying to separate them, She also called him a Borrow Pose, and that might have stired up a war in their home..

As am talking to you right now, Kanu Nwakwo has unfollowed his wife, And she did same too. The Battle just begun, and I will be keeping you updated..
See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/kanu-nwakwo-unfollow-his-wife-amara-on.html

As AMCON don dey Kanu neck, na time to show her true colour. These hoez ain't loyal.

Babydadda way na hin sure pass walahi!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by aureen: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
king1234:

You are right.
Kanu should set his brothers who he is spoon feeding up with businesses so they can become independent if not the future of his offspring is as stake grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
fiyin47:
Lol joblessness of the highest order, this blogger funny die o
e concern u?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by MARKETfund: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
AreaFada2:

Maybe all wan not well already. Her public post might just be the final straw.

Before she can post such publicly, she might have been pestering her hubby privately to keep his brother at arms' length. May be he has not done that.

Women of nowadays want "me and my hubby only" stuff like oyinbo. But they forget that the growth of an average African of Kanu's era involved some collective family effort at some point. Unlike oyinbo.

Her BIL might not be a role model in behaviour regarding independence but a public outburst shames the entire Kanu family. It shows that women nowadays do not see themselves as marrying into a family. Just her hubby. That does not bold well for African values. Take it or leave it, when we had values family breakdowns were less. Elders (rich or poor) could resolve marital issues because we respected them. Now we respect only money.
Family breakdowns lead to social instability, crime/vices.

You hold your life Sir.
What am saying in a nutshell is that Kanu shouldnt jump into the fray before public view(like unfollowing the wife on instagram). It portends more harm than good for hom and his family. He should take whatever action he deems fit privately.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by kokomilala(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
What's Kanu brother's business with Kanu's family? All these stupid cultural sentiments don't make us move forward.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Gloriagee(f): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
n the bro's the epitome of selfless right? n the woman's said she's been bearing it for years but u dont mess with a lioness's cubs. n FYI a lioness is wat u breed wen u keep trampling on a woman.

FemiFimile:

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Gloriagee(f): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Twas his choice to clean her up ba. nonsense. so an 18 year old gyel that married as a virgin don turn to dirty okwaya. Odiegwu! words fail me

millionboi2:
Gush! How old are you.

He should erase his brothers name bcoz of one dirty girl kanu cleaned up.

Well only two of dem know what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chineduemmao: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
"respect is earned" good word combo yet void of meaning. Sounds inspiring yet decieving in its self reality. So u mean to tell me that a woman that bore the man u married and the man that the trained him into the man he was b4 u married him is yet to earn your respect? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by fiyin47(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
chineduemmao:
e concern u?

Lol pele ti e
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by AreaFada2: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
MARKETfund:

You hold your life Sir.
What am saying in a nutshell is that Kanu shouldnt jump into the fray before public view(like unfollowing the wife on instagram). It portends more harm than good for hom and his family. He should take whatever action he deems fit privately.
Lol. Don't you think things might have been bubbling privately underneath for both the public outburst and unfollowing to happen?

I do not know Kanu personally, but I know a couple of people who played football with him when he just broke into the Super Eagles in the 1990s.

They both speak highly of him as a model professional and very cool-headed guy. I do not think he will do anything rash.

As everything seems to be about Kanu's money that Amara wants to protect, what if she wants to take her cut now and go? What can Kanu do?
Remember he may not be getting as much money in as he used to while playing football. Most women nowadays have no time to waste.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by victorazy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
The brother need to be put in his place, how long do you want to live on your brothers name for ? Let the woman enjoy her marriage i beg .

So his bother was holding KANU blokos from making love to his wife abi? what enjoyment in marriage is he denying her?

Remember, before the wife the brother has been there.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Unik3030: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
undecided my future wife tries this kind of bullshit with any of my siblings , I will blind one of her eyes and send her packing, arrant nonsense
so after she has left, your brothers wife will come n resume your wife's duty right? u don't talk like that, at this stage kanu is between d crocodile n d red sea he must thread wisely so as not to lose any of those 2
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by JusticePlanet: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
FemiFimile:
You don conclude already
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by talk2percy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
She was prepared for the worst...Kanu fit go nau..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by GoldHorse(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
No woman, not even my mother, can come between me and my brothers talkless of my wife!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. / Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.