Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (122570 Views)

Video: Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Osofo Maame Reportedly Shared Naked Video / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by BiafranBushBoy: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:

Ride on sir
how you do? Smiles...
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by donstan18: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
how you do? Smiles...
Lol, very well blood, how grindings?
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by BiafranBushBoy: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, very well blood, how grindings?

Just working hard to pay my bills. Lol.

Thinking of how to become so rich too... You have ideas?
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by donstan18: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Just working hard to pay my bills. Lol.
Thinking of how to become so rich too... You have ideas?
Lol, that's cool man, be gon keep pushing forward, no matter what, lol.
No easy idea brO, just slow rolling..... You care for illegal means? Lol
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by BiafranBushBoy: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, that's cool man, be gon keep pushing forward, no matter what, lol.

No easy idea brO, just slow rolling..... You care for illegal means? Lol

Here in Haiti... We don't have jails. Everything is legal.

You wana introduce me to some real Shii? Be fast about it buddy!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by donstan18: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Here in Haiti... We don't have jails. Everything is legal.
You wana introduce me to some real Shii? Be fast about it buddy!!
cheesy
Lol, I'm serious homie, blood gon roll cheesy
You cool with it?
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by BiafranBushBoy: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I'm serious homie, blood gon roll cheesy

You cool with it?

Naaaaaa... cheesy

I'm allergic to the red color. I gat these allergies for anything red. Lol.

Not cool wiv it. Prolly ama just slide on this. You gat something blue? Hit me up. cheesy
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by donstan18: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Naaaaaa... cheesy

I'm allergic to the red color. I gat these allergies for anything red. Lol.

Not cool wiv it. Prolly ama just slide on this. You gat something blue? Hit me up. cheesy

Hey man! cheesy

You gotta bold up to strike in red ways, life is fvcked, we ought to fvck it back cheesy brave up!!
You can do it cheesy

Blue is a no no to me, we roll aggressively and massively to make damn cash cheesy

Wha ya say? kiss
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by BiafranBushBoy: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:

Hey man! cheesy

You gotta bold up to strike in red ways, life is fvcked, we ought to fvck it back cheesy brave up!!
You can do it cheesy

Blue is a no no to me, we roll aggressively and massively to make damn cash cheesy

Wha ya say? kiss

Lol buddy, I'm a PK. I read the 10 commandments like my pop wrote em.

I don't wana sin against God. cheesy

You see that guy? I love him so much, and I don't wana get him pissed.

So I'm just gonna pass on the red colour stuff. Infact, I got vigil to attend. Ama add you up in my prayers. You need Jesus Buddy. sad

1 Like

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by donstan18: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol buddy, I'm a PK. I read the 10 commandments like my pop wrote em.

I don't wana sin against God. cheesy

You see that guy? I love him so much, and I don't wana get him pissed.

So I'm just gonna pass on the red colour stuff. Infact, I got vigil to attend. Ama add you up in my prayers. You need Jesus Buddy. sad

Lol, funny dude be wanting to ball in a blue lane when we'v got assured red glorified lane cheesy

You gotta mean up brO, it's simple kiss you accept, I link you, you do the norms, balling commences cheesy no much deal bro! cheesy as simple and smooth as a magnifying ass, no much work.

Tell God am'a run some bloody thirsty shii for sometimes, then change when ready to meet him.

Wha ya say, man?
C'omon, you can cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by BiafranBushBoy: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, funny dude be wanting to ball in a blue lane when we'v got assured red glorified lane cheesy

You gotta mean up brO, it's simple kiss you accept, I link you, you do the norms, balling commences cheesy no much deal bro! cheesy as simple and smooth as magnifying ass, not much work.

Tell God that am'a run some bloody thirsty shii for sometimes, then change when ready to meet him.

Wha ya say, man?
C'omon, you can cheesy

I'll see you church. Lo.

Yo need Jesus Man. Shiit!! Lol
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by donstan18: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I'll see you church. Lo.
Yo need Jesus Man. Shiit!! Lol
Pray for me, buddy! grin

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by BiafranBushBoy: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
donstan18:

Pray for me, buddy! grin

I can't man... My pastor would handle that.

You gat quite a complex case.

Lol
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Emerikoss: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
blesskewe:
lol
Ansa me oo smiley
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by donstan18: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I can't man... My pastor would handle that.

You gat quite a complex case.

Lol

I hope he's strong enough to attempt cheesy , to avoid him ending up as one of my bloody thirsty victims. cheesy

We lit, dude...Lol
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by blesskewe(f): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emerikoss:

Ansa me oo smiley
I day answer you na
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by habsydiamond(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
blackmarket pastor wife....she dey advertise her product to her husband's church members..
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by seyifunmi005(m): 3:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Flexherbal:
I had to read this part again:

"It could be she was sending it to her husband the pastor.
From the short video, the Ghanaian pastor’s wife could be seen playing with her vital parts in the video while she seductively to dance to the camera.
Through it all, her baby was crying in the background but Osofo Maame was too consume with the flames of passion to attend to the child."
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Emerikoss: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2018
blesskewe:
I day answer you na
U fyn?
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by uknownforce: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2018
Beautiful blogs for 3k each, check it out
3 6 0 c l a s s g i s t . g a
And
3 6 0 g i s t 4 u . g a
just give me 3K ONLY !and have one of them.
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Ayo4251(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2018
donstan18:
A pastor's wife mistakenly undressed.
Mistakenly made nude video.
Mistakenly saved the video.
Mistakenly logged her whatsapp and mistakenly posted her nude therein.

What kind of "mistakenly" is this?

It was a mistake made mistakenly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by evanst4111: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2018
see gobe
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by BruncleZuma: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by robotix: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2018
AlexCk:
How does one 'mistakenly' post nudes on social network??.

I don't understand.

U snapped mistakenly too? undecided
don't mind bloggers. It is all made up. The lady is not a pastors wife.
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Tomoyayi(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2018
CentaurXLV:
Even with the new Whatsapp feature - "Recall/Delete message", She couldn't correct this? Lady must be an untrained, promiscuous village girl. undecided

Recall ke, Some people no get work o. People that are on the phone 24/7. Best to not even mistakenly send at all.
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by omocalabar(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2018
Pastor's wife is not a pastor. it's high time Christians use the brain God gave to them. This one too is called 'mummy"...
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by godofuck231: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2018
She's cute and she would have a fine body, anybody wen ask questions the nude videos was meant for her husband, to remind him to come home to her, simple, now how hard was that grin
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2018
This was the reason why whatsapp made a delete button.
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by ikorodureporta: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2018
See nudity viewers cheesy so na this be una breakfast grin
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Cockyguy11: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2018
AlexCk:
How does one 'mistakenly' post nudes on social network??.

I don't understand.

U snapped mistakenly too? undecided

this one tire me lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Lomprico2: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2018
ubunja:
thats what happens when you wife a hoe

All of you are not attacking the woman. Do u know if it her pastor husband that asked her to make a nude video fir him n send? Which she mistakenly sent to a wrong platform.

Some couples can do some silly things just to spice up their relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sexcapades In College / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.