Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop (29429 Views)

Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by mayorkyzo: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=coldsummer post=64450873]Ok but why is it that egusi soup that stays till the next day is sweater than it was the previous day

Oh egusi soup!!! Lord of the soups
[/quote cheesy na really Lord of the soups..this guy u no go kee pesin

1 Like

Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by dingbang(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
JennieCutie4U:

let's make it a deal �
am in port Harcourt.. You are in lag.
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Wetin concern hungry people with cooking practice ? This op is funny.
If they don't have diabetes, then...
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by dominique(f): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Wetin concern hungry people with cooking practice ? This op is funny.

Oops, I mistakenly removed the photo you attached embarassed. Kindly attach back, pele.
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by agarawu23(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
ladyF:
Number 7. Cooking without a fire extinguisher closeby, especially for the men. Always have the extinguisher handy, just in case of "incasity" grin

Cc: Agaraw u23 lipsrsealed

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
take time, I sabi all these things pass u. big head angry
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by agarawu23(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
1miccza:

Not for all men jare lolz @Agara wu23 na u she do this kain thing?? grin grin
she go chop "koboko" soon grin
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by agarawu23(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Leaving your utensils carelessly

Guilty of this but I have been trying to change, if the hungry dey wire me, I will just scatter the kitchen take what I need use it and drop it anywhere and focus on the food grin
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by potent5(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
coldsummer:
Ok but why is it that egusi soup that stays till the next day is sweater than it was the previous day

Oh egusi soup!!! Lord of the soups
Taaa! Gbafue. You never taste ofe...

1 Like

Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by Kreamchic: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
dingbang:
Looking for someone who I will pay to cook.. No time

I'm available grin
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by donnaD(f): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
gmoney12:
I like cooking especially when it involves using fresh tomatoes
because u will finish all of them
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by dingbang(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kreamchic:

I'm available grin
location?
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by gmoney12: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
donnaD:

u r ryt..came a time tomatoes were hidden away from me cos the moment I spot it ,cooking sure pass that moment

5big tomatoes no dey do me fry 2egg.. smiley
donnaD:

u r ryt..came a time tomatoes were hidden away from me cos the moment I spot it ,cooking sure pass that moment

5big tomatoes no dey do me fry 2egg..
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
dingbang:
am in port Harcourt.. You are in lag.
ooohhh
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by donnaD(f): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
gmoney12:

5big tomatoes no dey do me fry 2egg.. smileyu r ryt..came a time tomatoes were hidden away from me cos the moment I spot it ,cooking sure pass that moment

5big tomatoes no dey do me fry 2egg..
lwkmd intresting.it's very gud kip it up,Gud form of vitmin.
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by 1miccza: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2018
agarawu23:
she go chop "koboko" soon grin

Make e be koboko wey don well well ooo, she must beg oo

1 Like

Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
nazablossom:
7. Licking the turning spoon with your tongue
grin
Re: 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop by ThaRealNyke: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*
*Gluten free*
40K = 25KG Bags
NEWLY SHIPPED-IN ARRIVAL IN STORE

*Call/Text/WhatsApp: +23408069829826 Martins Chima*

It's versatility is amazing: It mixes easily with smoothies, it can easily be added to baked foods like muffins, cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, biscuits, bread, porridge, and also for servings with soup as swallow, and much more.
It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and it is higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains.
It's taste, aroma, white and brown color is perfect. The best healthy and affordable meal you can get.

Produced by Morning Foods Limited, Crewe, CW2, United Kingdom, an Independent British Company.

25kg Bag = Affordable @ 40K

Call/Text/WhatsApp: +2348069829826 Martins Chima

*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*

(1) (2) (Reply)

We're Celebrating! / FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’ / Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria By Foodstuff Store (may 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.