Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) (89302 Views)

Timaya In Tears After Police Arrested Him For Killing A Lady In An Accident And / Singer Davido Insults Timaya In New Post, See His Response... / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Ifyone123(f): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
eteprete okpeke
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by oxon(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
am not surprised , timaya love for big nyansh is unhealthy to me itz borderline obsession , there is no song you hear timaya sing this days you don't hear nyansh , as oloamide is to drugs so is timaya is too big nyansh (a form of drug too )
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Simpledude0847(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Feranmicharless:
Timaya Shares Pic Of Himself And A Girl With Big Booty On His Bed

He shared this 20mins ago on his IG page.
What y'all think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeS3kWuFedv/?hl=en&taken-by=timayatimaya
Awon ti Thicker Body

1 Like

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by kullozone(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bunsous nyansh smiley
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:
So Timiya had to tell us what he ate for dinner? ok good for him that booty ain't even that big.

But moderate grin
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by segebase(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
I must poke this
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:
So Timiya had to tell us what he ate for dinner? ok good for him that booty ain't even that big.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by waleylagboy: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
to this lady and her types outside there

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by davidodiba(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
That saddest thing about this is that that woman is someone's daughter.
That the day her mother suffered and laboured to push her out she had several expectations.
And now her only claim to fame is her big ass on a celeb's selfie.
Ooouch

1 Like

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Tboy1419: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:
yes madam I know yours is bigger than her,that's why I have made a promised to mary a lady with big backside like you. I no won dey nack bone during sex at night

3 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=Rokia2 post=64449531]So Timiya had to tell us what he ate for dinner? ok good for him[b] that booty ain't even that big.[/b]

But moderate grin
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Gkay1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
meaningless news
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by TourismMan(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Did he use condom?
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by fatpogba7(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
If you live by the yansh you die by the yansh
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by ernwale(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:
And so what? Na everything wey celebrity do; na im una go post shuoo

No be wetin celebs want be that?
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by luciano80(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
I thought he is a Glo Ambassador.... But he's using Etisalat. Either him want make dem sack am next month or this pic na months ago cos eti suppose dey show 9mobile. Well....his problem
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Kingsley10000: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
THIS NA SEX DOLL
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:
we already know that yours is bigger
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by sirusX(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
UKWU shocked
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by fastloan: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by kenodrill: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ukwu nwanyi owerri
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Mekanus(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
In Fela's voice "nothing wey nyansh dy do no dy sweet, shiit, piss, fu^ck... E dy sweet ... Because nyansh na wonderful material for man...and if you see one nyansh wey u want to bury ur pr^ick inside, you go say hey baby show me your particulars" This one Don show timaya her particular ooo.

1 Like

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
he buy motor he go take am sing, he fvck tolo he go take am sing.
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by gmoney12: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
That saddest thing about this is that that woman is someone's daughter.
That the day her mother suffered and laboured to push her out she had several expectations.
And now her only claim to fame is her big ass on a celeb's selfie.
Ooouch
and what's your biz?did her face show? abi u never chop person daughter before?
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:
And so what? Na everything wey celebrity do; na im una go post shuoo

Please check again

1 Like

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by otswag(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na sh*itt still full am
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timaya and ukwu are like 5&6 cheesy.
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by showghan(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
I no know say Timaya sef foolish like this o

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:

Your own big reach am?? See dem! Mtcheew
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:

I know yours is bigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] / Ada Ameh Is Dead / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.