Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Help Coz I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Coz I'm Confused (1288 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Coz I'm Confused by ifyeky(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
gudafternun people, pls I hve a girlfriend who we hve been dating for a year now. I hve intentions of marrying her but my problem is that she has been chatting with different men on social media....I've caught her on so many occasions but she denies having an affair with these men. Recently, there is these 2guys she chats late at night and d guys calls her frequently. She even deleted some chats this morng unknown to her that i saw the messages the guy sent to her this morng. please advice me cos I'm going nuts and I really luv this girl. I don't want it to seem as if I'm the cause of the breakup......I am devastated as I'm typing this
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
You're not d cause of d break up. She already is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by Dannyyoung26(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Just play your role as her bf, buh if it seems u can't manage her, � for ur life...
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by kennysam91: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guy u beta don't kill your self oo

1 Like

Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by pat1612(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
She is not serious about you angry
Change your mind about marriage and let her be you to start chatting on social media with girls tongue
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
She's serious. It's just chats for Christ sakes. She spends her time with you. Not like shes going out with those guys,she chat with.
I don't see anything wrong with friends online. During my lunch break or when am. Less busy at work, I chat with guys. And that does not mean, I must date them or visit them.
I rarely have time to visit people, cos I work Monday till Saturday, close in the evening. And I don't joke with my work.
So if my man is angry that I chat inbetween lunch time or in the evening when he's not even with me? Then he really has issues. U need to trust your partner. She can't cut off chatting with people because she is in a relationship. My guy will tell me, he can't stop chatting with people when he's alone, so i shouldn't come up with such idea. We are both friendly in nature and we are not lone rangers. But we know when to draw the line with our chat buddies when it's becoming too intimate for comfort.
Today I had to block one of my chat buddies, when hes becoming too close for comfort.
So that's the way I see it.
We are both adults and we know what's right and wrong. What's ideal and what's not.

As long as she's not meeting up with any secretly, you have no issue sef. You are just working yourself up for nothing.
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by Pubichairs(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin this nigga is fucking insecure
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by Mup4life: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
alexialin:
She's serious. It's just chats for Christ sakes. She spends her time with you. Not like shes going out with those guys,she chat with.
I don't see anything wrong with friends online. During my lunch break or when am. Less busy at work, I chat with guys. And that does not mean, I must date them or visit them.
I rarely have time to visit people, cos I work Monday till Saturday, close in the evening. And I don't joke with my work.
So if my man is angry that I chat inbetween lunch time or in the evening when he's not even with me? Then he really has issues. U need to trust your partner. She can't cut off chatting with people because she is in a relationship. My guy will tell me, he can't stop chatting with people when he's alone, so i shouldn't come up with such idea. We are both friendly in nature and we are not lone rangers. But we know when to draw the line with our chat buddies when it's becoming too intimate for comfort.
Today I had to block one of my chat buddies, when hes becoming too close for comfort.
We are both adults and we know what's right and wrong. What's ideal and what's not.

As long as she's not meeting up with any secretly, you have no issue sef. You are just working yourself up for nothing.
Na from CLAP dance take de START, if it is just chat why would she delete the message instead of outright block?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mup4life:
Na from CLAP dance take de START, if it is just chat why would she delete the message instead of outright block?

OK, how old is she?
Cause if she's younger and naive, she won't block, she might not like the message and she knows her bf will not like it too that's why she deleted it. If not? If she doesn't care how her bf will take it she would have left it there. But she cared, that's why she deleted it.

Then experience goes a long a way. I bet she's the friendly type, who will smile and chuckle when guys online say some nasty intimate stuff, thinking its just fun but in reality they are working their way into her subconscious, but she may just laugh it off and delete.
With time, she will learn to either block such guys online who chat in a sexually depraved way or become absorbed in such things.

My advice is op shouldnt breakup so fast with her.

I ask again, whats her age?
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by ifyeky(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You're not d cause of d break up. She already is

thanks bro, I really appreciate. she has seen her mistakes and ready to amend so let's see had w it goes
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by ifyeky(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Dannyyoung26:
Just play your role as her bf, buh if it seems u can't manage her, � for ur life...

tnx so much I will do jz that
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by ifyeky(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2018
pat1612:
She is not serious about you angry
Change your mind about marriage and let her be you to start chatting on social media with girls tongue

will try it too
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by ifyeky(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2018
alexialin:

I understand yur point but the problem is that, since she is serving with these people in the same local govt and I'm far from wia she is. secondly, I had cut down on my female friends on social media because of her complaints
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by ifyeky(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Mup4life:

that's the point!!!
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by ifyeky(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2018
alexialin:

OK, how old is she?
Cause if she's younger and naive, she won't block, she might not like the message and she knows her bf will not like it too that's why she deleted it. If not? If she doesn't care how her bf will take it she would have left it there. But she cared, that's why she deleted it.

Then experience goes a long a way. I bet she's the friendly type, who will smile and chuckle when guys online say some nasty intimate stuff, thinking its just fun but in reality they are working their way into her subconscious, but she may just laugh it off and delete.
With time, she will learn to either block such guys online who chat in a sexually depraved way or become absorbed in such things.

My advice is op shouldnt breakup so fast with her.

I ask again, whats her age?

she is 27
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2018
ifyeky:

I understand yur point but the problem is that, since she is serving with these people in the same local govt and I'm far from wia she is. secondly, I had cut down on my female friends on social media because of her complaints

Wow @ the bolded sad
Then my brother u need to be wary. I thought her chats mates are far from her state/region. But don't cut off the relationship .Just know your relationship is 50/50. It may work at the end, it may not. Have an open mind about her.
Long distance relationships are very dicey. Am in one myself but there is but in it grin
Your girl is just like my bf, he's far from me too.
And one thing about long distance coupled with when ones partner is always flirting with the opposite sexx online, is that it weakens the relationship.
She doesn't know the havoc she is causing between u too. But later, if she's not wise, she will realise on the long run, if it won't be too late by then.

For me, I didn't cut him off but one thing is certain, I didn't place all my eggs in his basket. If it works fine, if it doesn't work no wahala. Life goes on.
But have given him a time frame, if he falls short of that time frame, am moving to the next available dedicated guy, eagerly waiting for him to fucvk up and that's one thing he's not aware of. Partners trying to play smart with other people interested in them, forgets that the person, they are playing smart with also have toasters too.

I don't drive away my toasters, just incase. Any of them still standing at the end is whom I will plan life with, if this one am dating turns out to be unserious.

So please don't cut from your female friends online. Unless she cuts off from her male friends too, then u do likewise but If she doesn't? My dear, continue with your chats with your female friends. Human beings are unpredictable. Until you say I do and both of you are living together before you can minimise chatting with females.

At least chatting with them, does not mean u are sleeping with them. You simply need like minded people to chat with, and make those boring days and nights funny and interesting.

That's my take on her. undecided

Be wary but don't cut off,just in case she realise her mistake on-time.
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2018
ifyeky:

she is 27

27 is a flirty /unserious stage for some ladies and at the same time serious stage for another class of ladies.

Her case is 50/50.
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by ifyeky(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
alexialin:

Wow @ the bolded sad
Then my brother u need to be wary. I thought her chats mates are far from her state/region. But don't cut off the relationship .Just know your relationship is 50/50. It may work at the end, it may not. Have an open mind about her.
Long distance relationships are very dicey. Am in one myself but there is but in it grin
Your girl is just like my bf, he's far from me too.
And one thing about long distance coupled with when ones partner is always flirting with the opposite sexx online, is that it weakens the relationship.
She doesn't know the havoc she is causing between u too. But later, if she's not wise, she will realise on the long run, if it won't be too late by then.

For me, I didn't cut him off but one thing is certain, I didn't place all my eggs in his basket. If it works fine, if it doesn't work no wahala. Life goes on.
But have given him a time frame, if he falls short of that time frame, am moving to the next available dedicated guy, eagerly waiting for him to fucvk up and that's one thing he's not aware of. Partners trying to play smart with other people interested in them, forgets that the person, they are playing smart with also have toasters too.

I don't drive away my toasters, just incase. Any of them still standing at the end is whom I will plan life with, if this one am dating turns out to be unserious.

So please don't cut from your female friends online. Unless she cuts off from her male friends too, then u do likewise but If she doesn't? My dear, continue with your chats with your female friends. Human beings are unpredictable. Until you say I do and both of you are living together before you can minimise chatting with females.

At least chatting with them, does not mean u are sleeping with them. You simply need like minded people to chat with, and make those boring days and nights funny and interesting.

That's my take on her. undecided

Be wary but don't cut off,just in case she realise her mistake on-time.

wow! tanx so much for yur advice I really appreciate
Re: Please Help Coz I'm Confused by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2018
ifyeky:

wow! tanx so much for yur advice I really appreciate

smileyYou are welcome

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Slept With 88.8% Of Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS” - Guy / Suspected Sidechick Of Stephanie Coker's Husband Finally Speaks / Funaab's Engineering Student Wowed The World With His Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.