Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pray For Dora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pray For Dora (712 Views)

Funny Way Fornication Landed Me In Biggest Trouble Of My Life.pray For Me / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / Some Prayer Lines Single Ladies Pray Before Stepping Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Dora by aloyemeka2: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
Dear Agatha, My Pastor-lover won’t marry me…
With Auntie Agathagataedo@yahoo.com, agatha.edo@gmail.com Tel: 08054500626

Dear Agatha,

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/apr/14/411.html

There is this man of God I am dating, who before we started expressed his desire to marry me. Recently, I went to his house and found another lady with him. Shocked, I demanded for explanations and knowledge of the number of women in his life.

As if what he did isn’t enough, he told me there were several other women in his life. I was taken aback by this and felt very hurt at his attitude, because I happened to love him with all my heart.

Not up to a week after the bombshell, he called to say he wasn’t interested in marrying me anymore, and that we should limit our relationship to mere friendship.

Agatha, the thing is that I want him in my life. I love him too much to let go. What can I do to have him back?

Dora.
Re: Pray For Dora by Areaboy2(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2010
i dont understand wat u want us to do with this? undecided
Re: Pray For Dora by 190: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
what the heck!
Re: Pray For Dora by ReachRich(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2010
Poster What do u want NLanders to do?Advice Dora?Then what?Is Dora a member of this forum?So how would she get replies to the to this post?
Re: Pray For Dora by CHIMCO(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2010
Dear poster, if u struggled & succeded in marrying him be rest assured dat he wil be sleeping outside at times in ur presence. If u can live wit that fine. Then keep on struggling fr him to marry u.
Re: Pray For Dora by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
@op,
Why are you so desperate to be second best? A cheating man of God? U just want to increasing divorce rate.
Re: Pray For Dora by Margister(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2010
Dora, you should forget about him, do not try to force him to love you, you were even lucky he did not pretend,
Re: Pray For Dora by aloyemeka2: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2010
She is still blinded by love.

(1) (Reply)

I Still Think About My Ex! / "soulmate" / Secrets To Great Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.