Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (63818 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by seunlayi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by ayobarmy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
cruzita:
SEE AS D MAN JUST STAND STRAIGHT LIKE ELECTRIC POLE

You are a badt child......... I swear
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by 12345baba(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ana emeyeli
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackfyre:
wife looks older
Is it your older? Someborry cannor be old in peace.
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lovely couple
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by taiwolomo1: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
She will stil cheat on him undecided
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by deavicky(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackfyre:
wife looks older
who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A navy officer Bryan is set to wed his lovely girlfriend Cynthia.In one of their prewedding photos,the lady was pictured giving it to him in a doggy style.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/adorable-prewedding-photos-of-navy.html?m=1
why husband have 15% chances of survival
Just pray to God
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by iamolatunay(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackfyre:
wife looks older
within kon be ur own...na ur wife
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by fela97: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
So his wife can wear camo and go free abi? Useless country
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Tanyabee(f): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Officer abeg no vex

But this woman is fat

Make she high pot her kaya, and get out for here.
she is beautiful pls and they are difficult to find
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by mestrophil(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nice.......
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by banre(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
fyn woman
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by lereinter(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
see as the gal dey laugh as if she don reach heaven
lolzzzz
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by johngroo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
kingem:
Mehn this Man go wicked
even his laugh n smile is showing anger on his face grin grin grin
dude has forgotten how to smile. dead pan face by default. grin grin grin
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
very ugly creatures shocked
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by bedspread: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackfyre:
wife looks older
husband looks younger
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by abiolamitodun(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackfyre:
wife looks older
may we see ur wife
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by babasolution: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
yanabasee:
Wow.......cute things!!!!

There is no joy compared to getting to marry that one person that shares the same personality with you, loves you and endures your silliness... cares about you and treats you above everything....

Most people just don't understand what true love is....

Love can be evinced, but mostly it can't be express, words can't express it, smiles can't explain it. You can only tell what it feels like when you swim in it.... How you take your time to admire her beauty, how you kiss passionately and and and and....smile!!!

But its hard finding that person....but when you do....its hard letting go!

i dont know when men became suckers for love like ds,men are becoming pathetic,the end of men is really happening

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by abelokanlawon: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
U mean for that 3rd pic abi lols
cruzita:
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by fashrola(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackfyre:
wife looks older

Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ogunleti01: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
cruzita:
before nko! u won make him bend like dry fish ni
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by godofuck231: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ten-halt! Officer on deck! Lady at ease, why the hurry
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by chccho(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Aunty so with the heavy foundation wey u apply those 4 road bumps still refuse to disappear? Officer enjoy your bumps in peace

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
I no like fat kpekus
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Harrynight(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackfyre:
wife looks older

that's why she's looking extremely happier than the guy grin

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by ogbeniolola: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmm I see her nice dentition!
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dhorcas(f): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The magnification of sex in most of these pre-wedding pix is terrifying. It leaves me with the impression that, they believe sex is the core essence of marriage.

This is very pathetic!

Just imagine this Navy officer and his fat, over aged and pimples infested faced spouse looking like a dog and a bitch.

BTW, is her pimples beyong the redemption of make up?

Kai..... "Just imagine this Navy officer and his fat, over aged and pimples infested faced spouse looking like a dog and a bitch."
Did they offend you before nii
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by OgahBohz: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
yanabasee:
Wow.......cute things!!!!

There is no joy compared to getting to marry that one person that shares the same personality with you, loves you and endures your silliness... cares about you and treats you above everything....

Most people just don't understand what true love is....

Love can be evinced, but mostly it can't be express, words can't express it, smiles can't explain it. You can only tell what it feels like when you swim in it.... How you take your time to admire her beauty, how you kiss passionately and and and and....smile!!!

But its hard finding that person....but when you do....its hard letting go!

Ah swear ur on point...

I use to argue that love don't exist.. in fact I hate it when pple say dey are in love , I jst dnt understand how it works , bcuz i have met different categories ofwen on a daily basis ,
as far as women is concerned I've had my share ...
not until I met this Lady.

d first time I saw her , I knew ders smtn jst different about her. buh I never had feeling for her, I intended to play her as usual..

jst a mistake kiss changed everything..
few days later we bcme besties .. we had 90 pcnt of tinz incomon .. (has never hapnd bfor) I jst find life so easy with her I loved her to d moon. DTS when I understood that love can only be best explained when u fall into it...

unfortunately religion tore us aprt .. we where willing to tke d risk buh, our families will never be good together.. we had to end it . was the hardest thing I ever did.

we broke up for over a year now.. ND till this day this moment what we shared remains fresh in my heart ..

LOVE IS REAL BUH RARE !
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by IVORY2009(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackfyre:
wife looks older

Naturally, the women tend to look older as time progresses, perhaps due to some forms of hormonal imbalance, stress, menstrual pains etc, this is why it is advisable for men to marry a much younger lady, (He should be 9 years older, if possible....... grin grin)

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Holahtunez(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awon omo doqqy doqqy.. #wo :DAwon omo doqqy doqqy.. #wo
Re: Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by bighitterjosh(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
wooow...that my co force. That fantastic, May God bless them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.