Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari (38346 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
If only they realise that.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by unbitchable(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fayose still pained Obj booted him out of office in his first tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by DONFASZY(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
No b lie
In addition,dey should both resign frm politics and go baby sitting dere great great grand children
F both of dem
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by dynicks(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
t
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Valarmoghulis(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
They are voting Buhari out with their Keypads while the Man is busy recruiting People that matters.....

2019 Will show them pepper!
close ya teeth, anu mpam
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Femmedy: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fayose, fayose, fayose, how many times did I call you?
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Rapfreak(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol Any how dem do naija go better for us.
Wizkid Soco
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Tomoyayi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;

Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses
2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific!

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Givenchy23: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
fayose time is coming you too will be expire and be disgrace
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
They are voting Buhari out with their Keypads while the Man is busy recruiting People that matters.....

u can only get crumbs, God punish you, idiot
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Wesely01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
LifeDrama:
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has condemned Obasanjo's letter to Buhari calling them both expired people

He wrote: "Obasanjo (the accuser) and Buhari (the accused) are both expired people that Nigerians are desirous of getting rid of. They both don't know when they were born and have outlived their usefulness in the political life of Nigeria."

https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/955891035162497027

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/23/ekiti-gov-ayo-fayose-react-to-obasanjos-open-letter-to-president-buhari/

Obj said the new movement that we need in Nigeria should count on him to lead lol, every young Nigerians here shouting Sai Baba or what nonsense you are saying see we all live here in Nigeria when e go happen una eyes go clear both men are expired let them go rest we don’t need any leader from the 60’s in the year 2018 telling us what to do, totally not acceptable.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Deo1986(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
OBJ is right: Buhari shouldn't bother contesting. Fayose is righter both of 'em need to leave the stage. Please is that Newbiee of a guy Sarrki in disguise? He is irritating me!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by LordNapoleon: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
A powerful sucker punch from Fayose

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by khunz: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fowlyose

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by tonio2wo: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Gbabeh!
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Deo1986(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;

Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses
2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific!
you sound intelligent. Did i mentor you?
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nackzy: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Both the accused and the accuser are brain dead
I can vividly Remember Wen the Accuser tore his membership Card to show support and also endorse the Accused
Mr. Chimpanzee you are the cause of what we are facing today in this country.. By endorsing someone that has brain cancer to lead 200 million people
You can't eat you cake and have it.. Whether u criticise or not we will kick him out
Click like if you Stand with me and share if you don't want us to kick the dullard out
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by tonio2wo: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Yeah, the terrorist herdsmen killers.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by poyet(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
This Fayose of a dude is a nemesis to these old quarter-to-go men.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by clickwtB(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
People with Integrity and incorruptiple dont expire they are IMMORTAL!
President Buhari will contest and we will vote for him.
If he will garner /get 1 vote,wallahi it will be mine!
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Alariwo2: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
What is the thief saying?

After 2018, all his gra gra will end.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by tonio2wo: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tomoyayi:

As an engineer, I will reduce that it is the standard unit for measuring hardship. grin
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Babyurgly1(f): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
ProveT:
Madam, where are other Buhari media cows, you've been the only one taking the heat on NL since morning... You've been running from pillar to post, creating different threads and liking your own posts with alternate monikers.

I really feel your pain. cry

Gear up, the coming days will be brutal online for you and your ilks. tongue

DDDMG...D Duara Dullard Must Go cheesy
DDDMG grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
you vowed that nwoye APC will take over anambra state,but what was d scores?....You don't predict a dicey situation

no one expect apc to with in the core east anyways ... come presidential election all east will vote atiku ,,but whoever win its a win win for the north ... we think we have a choice ... but are these candidates our choice or there (politicians) choice for us .. we argue n insult ourselves for nothing..
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by texazzpete(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Someone please tell Fayose that it's not about age.

While we are focused on kicking Buhari out, it should not make us forget that Mr Fayose remains one of the poorest performing Governors in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by ogbeniolola: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
If OBJ & PMB are expired, Fayose must be adulterated!
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Aboguede(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
As for me and my family... obasinjo is dead and buried.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

the first ipob with a working brain
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
ProveT:
Madam, where are other Buhari media cows, you've been the only one taking the heat on NL since morning... You've been running from pillar to post, creating different threads and liking your own posts with alternate monikers.

I really feel your pain. cry

Gear up, the coming days will be brutal online for you and your ilks. tongue

DDDMG...D Duara Dullard Must Go cheesy
you don't have more than a vote. pdp can only win in the pigs land not I'm Nigeria again
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
desreek9:
Mark these words; Obasanjo will be the only president that did two terms.
wake up you don shit for bed
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nero2009(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Newbiee:
Every duck and harry is reacting to OBJ's letter. Can't you write your own instead of reacting.
Buhari till 2023 jare!

No matter how a President performs, OBJ just don't want any President in Nigeria to enjoy two terms. He criticised Yaradua before he was late, he criticised Jonathan and now PMB. He just want to remain the longest serving Nigeria's President ever. Nothing more, nothing less.
How do you still support buhari?
Can't you see the state of things in this country?
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Snow02: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
truuuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement / Governor Ambode And Lagosians Hailing Him (Photo) / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.