Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari (38343 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by mecusbosco(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
They are voting Buhari out with their Keypads while the Man is busy recruiting People that matters.....

2019 Will show them pepper!
I don't know what your Father's reaction will be if you tell him that you are supporting this govt..
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by kesflex(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
i jst dey laff dis country
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by 2kris(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Newbiee:
Every duck and harry is reacting to OBJ's letter. Can't you write your own instead of reacting.
Buhari till 2023 jare!

No matter how a President performs, OBJ just don't want any President in Nigeria to enjoy two terms. He criticised Yaradua before he was late, he criticised Jonathan and now PMB. He just want to remain the longest serving Nigeria's President ever. Nothing more, nothing less.
. See this mumu
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Stallione(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thats why some people fail woefully in there exams after a long teaching by there teachers.Oga fayose obj knows he has expired or better still his time of reign is past by telling buhari to follow desame path of honour were he said n i quote, "That he shld join the league of ex leaders" rather than re-contesting..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
ajibolabd:
see finishing
forget ur finishing.i just wonder who dey dcve fayose making hm feel dat he matters in d scheme of things.obj will be relevant in 9ja politics until he dies but fayose will go into oblivion as soon as his tenure elapses.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by theo1477(m): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Fayose on point, But that Daura king is not willing to leave, he has planted structures to retain himself on seat
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Orchestra999: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2018
Newbiee:
Every duck and harry is reacting to OBJ's letter. Can't you write your own instead of reacting.
Buhari till 2023 jare!

No matter how a President performs, OBJ just don't want any President in Nigeria to enjoy two terms. He criticised Yaradua before he was late, he criticised Jonathan and now PMB. He just want to remain the longest serving Nigeria's President ever. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wow! No other president after OBJ has served two terms o!
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Omotoyosi98(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2018
We re here shouting these people must go up and down...pls tell me,which shakushaku youth re they going to hand over to...is it this generation of youth who don't knw their right from their left,no direction and focus,religious and tribe extremist,even I'm short of words...it is until we put our house in order and can think without over relying on this old cargos,when a Nigeria 'Emmanuel Macron' can self finance himself without god-fathers,then we can start thinking about taking over bt until then,let's enjoy the ride cos we will continue to be played about by these political fools and baboons
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 24, 2018
Newbiee:
Buhari till 2023 jare!

OBJ is a curse on this country...everything he does is ultimately about him. However it is time to put the old guard to rest....Buhari needs to step aside. OBJ and Buhari and their like have been pilots of the affairs of this country since the mid '60s and in those 50+ years under their guidance/stewardship/control/manipulation this country has gone from a very promising country to a shithole. They have nothing to offer!!!
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Timfreds(m): 1:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Fayose the only person that has gut to talk to OBJ to his face in this country. Carry go my man.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by brookz: 1:14am On Jan 24, 2018
For the very first time am agreeing with Oshokomole A K A the Drama King.

All these old Cargo's have lived their Generation, our Generation and the yet unborn Generation.

Is over high time we the Youths should come together and harness a turbo speed synergy and take the bull by its horn by edging them out of active politics, if we really have of the Intrest of Naija at Heart.

NB: that's my notion and No Hating.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by everozone: 1:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari should go.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by everozone: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
They are voting Buhari out with their Keypads while the Man is busy recruiting People that matters.....

Your hope is an illusion.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 24, 2018
jdluv:
this man and his words!

You know what I don't like it when someone can't be honest enough to admit it even when his worst enemy makes a point.

Everyday shouldn't be war time grin

My opinion though
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Stallione:
Thats why some people fail woefully in there exams after a long teaching by there teachers.Oga fayose obj knows he has expired or better still his time of reign is past by telling buhari to follow desame path of honour were he said n i quote, "That he shld join the league of ex leaders" rather than re-contesting..

Your common sense is applaudedly.

Sorry for the English its because I'm more than pleased with your point.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by DonMekino(m): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari did not request for new oil refineries for states.
Buhari did not request for international airport for states.
Buhari did not request for power plant for states.
Buhari did not request for World Bank assisted projects for states, even in Agric sector.
Buhari is not requesting for an improved education, health care, good roads, and security for states.
Buhari as a corruption fighter is not requesting for accountability from the governors of states.

What Buhari is requesting for our states is "Cattle Colonies”. There we go Nigeria...

It’s a pity for my country and I keep wondering how we got to this point of decay, where the people’s condition and their leaders motives have no meeting point. Seems we’re being re-colonized, this time by the people we entrusted our freedom to...

Whether you’re supporting or opposing the present govt, bold truth is that this country is decaying with speed and if nothing is done to fix the situation, it’ll definitely affect each and every one of us directly or indirectly if you like send even your dogs abroad, you’ll still have close relations left in Nigeria to face the dance

A stitch in time saves nine!
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Doerstech(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2018
On this one fayose should shut up.....

One OBJ letter to Jubril is worth more than thousands that Fayose will ever write..,.

OBJ letter is more than good for the polity at a time like this, let them all keep reacting....
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by modik(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

We know the crop of people he is recruiting.

Cattle colony for all the States.

BMC already recruited!..

Time up for the recruiter and the recruited.

ABB
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by modik(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Omotoyosi98:
We re here shouting these people must go up and down...pls tell me,which shakushaku youth re they going to hand over to...is it this generation of youth who don't knw their right from their left,no direction and focus,religious and tribe extremist,even I'm short of words...it is until we put our house in order and can think without over relying on this old cargos,when a Nigeria 'Emmanuel Macron' can self finance himself without god-fathers,then we can start thinking about taking over bt until then,let's enjoy the ride cos we will continue to be played about by these political fools and baboons

Sadly tho. Same crop of recycled oldies silences any youthful voice challenging their monopoly of power.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2018
fayose is angry because OBJ is not supporting neither PDP nor APC..
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2018
chai! see washing! fayose has no respect for elders.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2018
crap! I'm not a fan of obj, but he's far better than fayose & buhari combined!!!!! #fact
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Moukandjo: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2018
ProveT:
Madam, where are other Buhari media cows, you've been the only one taking the heat on NL since morning... You've been running from pillar to post, creating different threads and liking your own posts with alternate monikers.

I really feel your pain. cry

Gear up, the coming days will be brutal online for you and your ilks. tongue

DDDMG...D Duara Dullard Must Go cheesy
That's the point! Your "heat" ends on Nairaland; just like your silly "GEJ till 2019" crap ended here! You will wail to death till 2023 ni!
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by mywells: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2018
They both don't know when they were born and have outlived their usefulness in the political life of Nigeria, and am very this people read this message and what was their reaction, its a shame for a person of the like of OBJ not to know the date of his birth,besides a shame to the entire nation for a sitting President not to know his exact age and the date of his birth.OBJ should keep quiet from politics cause he has nothing to offer Nigerian.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Me personally wants buhari back so that the country will crumble faster I can't wait to see the downfall of zoogeria grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Omotoyosi98(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=modik post=64464350]

Sadly tho. Same crop of recycled oldies silences any youthful voice mail challenging their monopoly of power.
The saddest thing is that they turn youths against youths,like what is going on in Kano,Ganduje faction clashing with Kwankwaso faction instead for them to come together and boot those God-forsaken old men out of state house and senate
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by johannu(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2018
"Obasanjo (the accuser) and Buhari (the accused) are both expired people that Nigerians are desirous of getting rid of. They both don't know when they were born and have outlived their usefulness in the political life of Nigeria."

They are expired people whose mates retired early to hell.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Petdagr8t(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oga Fayose why you too bad nau
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by Stallione(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
tamethem:

Your common sense is applaudedly.

Sorry for the English its because I'm more than pleased with your point.
Lol i just made a common sense grin
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by adeboizy11(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
I'll match that or even go beyond.[color=#006600][/color]
desreek9:
Mark these words; Obasanjo will be the only president that did two terms.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari by lereinter(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2018
the only reason i like fayose
he tackles obj and buhari vigorously
the two expired old men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement / Governor Ambode And Lagosians Hailing Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.