Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro (514 Views)

How do I unlock Samsung Galaxy tab 4 10.1 Verizon. SM-T537V (NEW) / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro by CharlesDon65: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys, please i received a Samsung phone from the US, and it seems to be SIM locked, plese how do i go about unlocking it ?
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro by Nonso92(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2018
You can use a third party website to unlock it and they would do it for you for a fee..
(Do your research, you will find some sites)

Or if you do your research properly, maybe you could find a blog post on how to unlock that particular phone.
N.B. Sim unlocking for Samsung phones comes in different methods for different models of the device.

So be careful so as not to brick your device.

Or just take it to computer village ikeja. I'm pretty sure you'd get it done there.
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro by princemillla(m): 2:04am On Jan 24, 2018
CharlesDon65:
Hey guys, please i received a Samsung phone from the US, and it seems to be SIM locked, plese how do i go about unlocking it ?

If you are in Lagos n closer to ikotun axis I can unlock it for u
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro by Lovexme(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
princemillla:

If you are in Lagos n closer to ikotun axis I can unlock it for u

Are you unlocking for free? If no, how much?
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro by lumide533(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
CharlesDon65:

Meet me at our office in ikeja.i will do it for you. Chat me up on whatsapp. Check my signature.

Olunlock
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro by princemillla(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Lovexme:

Are you unlocking for free? If no, how much?

Which model of samsung is it. Let me know....chat on WhatsApp 08113648092
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Luna Pro by MarkWayne89: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
First, before paying for any unlocking service, you have to see if the phone's IMEI is clean or blacklisted on a free website like http://imeipro.info/

Afterward, check if your phone can be unlocked by doing this guide: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-check-if-your-phone-is-network-locked/

Basically, you need to check if your phone asks for unlock code or displays a message saying that you can unlock it.

Bear in mind that if the phone is from a CDMA network, you might not be able to use it. This is why you need to check if it displays a message for unlock.

(1) (Reply)

Tecnowx3 / FIFA 14 link is urgently needed / Make Some Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.