Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards (38077 Views)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by StankovicEgeni(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Sight of tboss nauseates me ! A dumbass, she is !!!

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by BOMA2912(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2018
She should goan roll with recharge card sellers then.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Deo1986(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2018
Who is Tboss? Never heard of him.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by ositadima1(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2018
urbanemind:
what exactly is wrong with dat statement 'TO EACH HIS OWN'?
ayam not understanding, or does it mean another thing these days?
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by 2odd(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2018
grin
Lexusgs430:

Pot belly offend you? Your 6 pack go soon turn 1 pack too......
lol
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by snappyicee: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2018
whose this one again?? undecided undecided
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by ogtavia(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2018
This is another kemi olunloyo in the making...crazy somebori...

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Liard(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Maybe she should try Men. Which one is small boy and big boy now? Money and material things don't make a man!
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Liard(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2018
queensvill:
do not despise the days of humble beginning. as long as the guy has prospect no wahala. as long he isnt lazy, respectful, prudent, loyal, God fearing....

I hope you find a guy that'll respect and adore you. You are rare

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by bizhop01: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2018
How many people's have private jet in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Diso60090(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Over to Yahoo Yahoo men international association.org

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by mayowa558: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Tboss always amuse me

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Goodmoney: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2018
Is recharge card her problem?

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by chocorex(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:
Saw the show last night and i must confess, Tboss is an empty barrel.

She speaks too much trash. Bìtch really?

If you can't roll with small boys who can't afford recharge cards, you should be an independent woman who doesn't need men with private jets.

It's just like a person with Aids laughing at another person with cancer.

Her character since the reunion started shows how bitter and pained she is about not winning. She has been angry at everyone. Even Uriel who had nothing to do with her (but Miyonse)

She even said "I didn't bother watching the show after I left the house" but she was aware about all activities.

Beauty without brains, na the pussý go suffer am.
lol how can she not watch the show after leaving the house. hmm. she left the house the last day. there was nothing more to watch.
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by timwudz(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2018
sceneonetv:
So, the organizers of Big Brother Naija brought the season 2 housemates for a reunion show, and it’s been apparently, fun to watch.

So, far they’ve talked about their stay in the house, controversies, romance, bromance, enemity, and literally all that happened in the house… also not forgotten what they’ve been to so far in the house.

In today’s episode, Tuesday, TBoss reiterated yet again that she doesn’t roll with small boys that “can’t afford recharge cards,” as she’s got multiple suitors running after her, and not just ordinary suitors, but rich suitors with private jets.

She also made mention of spending the 25 million in 2 weeks.. She’s standing by all the controversial statements she made in the house.

TBoss also says she prefers to work for what she has ,in her words: “If it’s just about money, I’d sit in my house and wait for someone to bring it to me, because like I said, people with money hit on me, people who do have private jets hit on me, but I’m not about that life, that is why I struggled for myself to get this money, for myself.”

TBoss also says she was “too good” for BBNaija..

Watch part of the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-LOgRKDQuA

source: http://nshine.com.ng

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by KaptainAfrika: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2018
GREAT! LET ME SLIDE INTO HER DM.
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by 2odd(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2018
sisipelebe:
100 ke, just give me 20 that you know.

I don't know 10 sef , I just gave her a long yardstick

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by safarigirl(f): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2018
[center][/center]
Papiikush:

If you can't roll with small boys who can't afford recharge cards, you should be an independent woman who doesn't need men with private jets.

Her character since the reunion started shows how bitter and pained she is about not winning. She has been angry at everyone. Even Uriel who had nothing to do with her (but Miyonse)

She even said "I didn't bother watching the show after I left the house" but she was aware about all activities.

I just want to let you know that this entire 'reunion' is scripted grin.

Y'all should know it's a sham and ignore most of it grin

BTW, TBoss is as much a diva in reality as she comes off on the show, but she's a bit nice as well, she's not all bytch
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by DaBillionnaire: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2018
2odd:
How many Big Boys have private Jets ??
100 max ?? and you roll with them ?? pics abeg or you shut up forever ,which Big Boy go leave better girl with soft n succulent apparatus con dey follow old MAMA youngie with muscles like female wrestlers , Maybe she meant BIG BOSS , all those pot belly old Men Sha

TRue talk bro. but u gat a low chill level grin grin grin
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by thatigboman: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2018
MrHistorian:
The dark in complexion dude seated by her side looking her like he should slap her into extinction.

LOL!! grin
that's Soma
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by thatigboman: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

u really watched the reunioun show. tboss has only 1% sense. one year after the show ended, she still bears grudges with uriel, bisola, TTT, efe. everybody. such a saddist.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by DemonHunTER: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Ode buruku, with your t*t* that Lala haff bash like mad grin
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by uloewa: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2018
If to say this girl black ehn! Her ugliness for dey another level
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Papiikush: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2018
safarigirl:
[center][/center]I just want to let you know that this entire 'reunion' is scripted grin.

Y'all should know it's a sham and ignore most of it grin

BTW, TBoss is as much a diva in reality as she comes off on the show, but she's a bit nice as well, she's not all bytch

Most TV shows are scripted anyway.

Tboss is that kindda girl that thinks she is better than everyone but feels bad when thr attention is taken away from her.

Trust me, I am good at describing personalities.
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Papiikush: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2018
thatigboman:
u really watched the reunioun show. tboss has only 1% sense. one year after the show ended, she still bears grudges with uriel, bisola, TTT, efe. everybody. such a saddist.

Lol...at least her chew toy (Miyonse) is there for her.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Threebear(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Her character since the reunion started shows how bitter and pained she is about not winning. She has been angry at everyone. Even Uriel who had nothing to do with her (but Miyonse[s])

[/s]
T boss left on the last day and that was the day the show ended, so which show didn't she bother to watch.
Kai ! Slow down with the lies haba

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by bigmee: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2018
This one sef go get permanent body odour

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Papiikush: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Threebear:

T boss left on the last day and that was the day the show ended, so which show didn't she bother to watch.
Kai ! Slow down with the lies haba
You think the show isn't pre-recorded?

And she couldn't get every detail from YouTube? You should start thinking straight.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Threebear(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

You think the show isn't pre-recorded?

And she couldn't get every detail from YouTube? You should start thinking straight.
You are the one that isn't thinking straight, in fact your brain is on dilation. If you think a reality show on a 24 hour format has all its clip on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Adaomalight(f): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Who did this thing to you? embarassed
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Papiikush: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2018
Threebear:

You are the one that isn't thinking straight, in fact your brain is on dilation. If you think a reality show on a 24 hour format has all its clip on YouTube.

Lol...all of a sudden he thinks I was referring to YouTube having the full video from big brother.

Typical.

Still young, unintelligent and backward.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Toke Makinwa Stuns In White Gown At Gtbank Fashion Cocktail In Lagos(photos) / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.