Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards (38075 Views)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by odudueffiom(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2018
so she still get dat nigerian small girl mentality.......when will nigerian women start being indepent financially from men
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Threebear(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol...all of a sudden he thinks I was referring to YouTube having the full video from big brother.

Typical.

Still young, unintelligent and backward.
Just look at the thing calling anyone unintelligent.
Now I truly believe the saying that a mad person will be the first person to call you mad.
Your comment was not only riddled with grammatical flaws and misspellings of all sort, but it lacked validity and credibility.
First you accused t boss of having nothing on her brain, a quality you both seem to share because she refused to let go and was acting vindictive.
Then you went ahead to say she said she didn't watch the show which would have been impossible considering she left on the very last day, all she could watch were bits and pieces from YouTube or instagram but it would have never equalled the show and the fact you don't even know that, makes you the wrongest person to declare anyone brainless because the same is applicable to you.
Now disappear like the dumb thing you are, I've alloted more than enough time to you.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by ndubueze92(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2018
queensvill:
do not despise the days of humble beginning. as long as the guy has prospect no wahala. as long he isnt lazy, respectful, prudent, loyal, God fearing....
I don't want to talk now and be called broke....... nice perspective though.
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by ajoke21(f): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2018
These BBNaija organizers r very smart. They r giving u these to keep u talking. N trust my naija people, they will react so te even chemicals will be scared to react. They will soon get over it. But what annoys me most r d fans behaving like they r d controllers of their faves' lives! O ga o!
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Papiikush: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Threebear:

Just look at the thing calling anyone unintelligent.
Now I truly believe the saying that a "A mad person will be the first person to call you mad."
Your comment was not only riddled with grammatical flaws and misspellings of all sort, but it lacked validity and credibility.
First you accused t boss of having nothing on her brain, a quality you both seem to share because she refused to let go and was acting vindictive.
Then you went ahead to say she said she didn't watch the show which would have been impossible considering she left on the very last day, all she could watch were bits and pieces from YouTube or instagram but it would have never equalled the show and the fact you don't even know that, makes you the wrongest person to declare anyone brainless because the same is applicable to you.

Improperly typed sentence

Now disappear like the dumb thing you are, I've alloted Not suitable for the sentence more than enough time to you.
lol...He thinks being intelligent is all about grammatical strength yet he types like a toddler.

Still dumb.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Threebear(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

lol... Still dumb.
Still delusional.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by thatigboman: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Threebear:

T boss left on the last day and that was the day the show ended, so which show didn't she bother to watch.
Kai ! Slow down with the lies haba
how comes she heard what uriel said about her in the house? U didnt her say "someone sent me the video" up and down?
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Peterpan231: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Park this rubbish go trow for dustbin
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by xty50(f): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
White trash!! With that your muscular face n body.
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Assassin101: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
awon human sex dolls
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by itzrUdejUdas(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
If dem put this TBOSS mumu for scale eh, he go show to be continue
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by urbanemind(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
uloewa:
If to say this girl black ehn! Her ugliness for dey another level
u don finish black girls
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Threebear(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:

lol...He thinks being intelligent is all about grammatical strength yet he types like a toddler.

Still dumb.

LMAO, you're literally the dumbest thing I've ever met. Under what qualification did you bold the aforementioned words, those words are all correct and can be used in the sentence. Look at the thing teaching me how to write good English. I basically wrote a paragraph and I'm bound to make a few mistakes, if you weren't a coward, you'd do your corrections with a full statement, not an incorrectly punctuated sentence. And "on the brain " is very correct , the placement of a particular item determines which proposition should be used, that's why "in the bed " and "on the bed " are both correct. You have no idea where I was indicating what t boss has and at such you don't get to tell me the preposition I should use.
And alloted is very correct in that statement, just to refresh your brain, to allot means to share or give and when you go full into its explanation, you'll see lots of examples that further buttress this usage.
And I didn't call you dumb because of your grammar, everyone here knows you're truly dumb, always seeking for attention, no class, absolutely crass and disgusting and you have no respect for women, vulgar, rude and disrespectful.
Of course you have a bunch of sheepies cheering on your stupidity ,but I doubt any of them will allow themselves to be associated with such a disdainful, classless thing like you.
I feel dirty even mentioning you, you're vomit inducing. And I really feel sorry for whatever family you came from, they did a horrible job.
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Snow02: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
auntie you don't too old for this kin talk undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Throwback Photo / Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.